Euphoria

Euphoria - Hurt Faces

Hurt Faces V1.2

by Euphoria

untitled-1.png

untitled-2.png

Introduction:

This script allows you designate certain face graphics to be used by actors when they reach critical conditions (HP below 25%).

Features:

Set Face Graphics For Actors When They Are In Critical Condition (Below 25% HP)

Change Health Percentage Required To Be In Crisis/Hurt Mode

Death Faces(optional)

Notice Any Errors?

If you notice any errors or have any suggestions for this script, feel free to comment them here or on my website, thanks!

Special Thanks:

TheoAllen

Credits:

Credit me (Euphoria) if you want to use this script. The rest of the terms of use are in the scripts header.

Download Here

Edited by Euphoria

Uhm.. is this applicable to battlesystems that uses facesets? Like Yanfly? ^~^ Great job by the way, I was gonna search something like this and *pops* here is what I need xD

Cool script Euphy. I like scripts like this, short but functional.

By the way, is there any way to change the minimum percentage? i think 25% is too low, i'd like something higher like 50% 

Salut!

Edit: Updated to V1.1, you can now select the percentage at which your actor will enter into hurt/crisis mode.

Edited by Euphoria

Since the if-statement in draw_actor_face only checks for < and >, it will show no picture in case you have exactly 25% hp. I know thats not very likely, but is there a reason not to add a = to one of them? :)

Edited by pencilcase27

V1.2 adds "Death Faces", face graphics to be used when the actor is dead or KO'd

Sweeet, now I can look at my dead characters, hahahahaahahaahhahahahahhhahhahaahah... okay, was that too creepy?

Hmm... since I also want to update my game, I guess I will try this on actual game :3

Edit :
Random thought for suggestion when I tested this out in my game. I'm sure it would be a bit tricky

It seems funny if you could change the faceset depends on the state

Like, when an actor is under influence of poison, the faceset will looks green. i.e, the graphics changed

Do you think you could do that?

Yeah, I'm sure that wouldn't be too hard to implement. The only reason I didn't was because I think Tsukihime has a state face changer! But if you'd rather not have two scripts for it, then I'll add the features to mine when I get some time :)