I just have to say, that the first thing I see when I join this forum is this.

Touhou fans, we're everywhere 8]

But seriously, you have my support, from the bottom of my heart!

Oh, why hello there Yukari!~ xD Of course, you must support where you came from no? xD *Just kidding*~ Thank you for the support~ ^-^ It's very nice to see another nother Touhou fan here ahaha~ Yup we're everywhere and must spread the word... Keep an eye on the experimental demo and you'll get a chance... :3

Oh, why hello there Yukari!~ xD Of course, you must support where you came from no? xD *Just kidding*~ Thank you for the support~ ^-^ It's very nice to see another nother Touhou fan here ahaha~ Yup we're everywhere and must spread the word... Keep an eye on the experimental demo and you'll get a chance... :3

>v> Of course! And I'll keep watch for the demo, the screenshots look very nice!

Time for a small update~ xD Okie so I'm still working on the experimental demo and there are a few things that I've taken some thought of :3 I'll talk about them on a blog later but for now, The Misty Lake scenario is being created little by little. Sadly, classes has started for me so my progress has slowed down by 66%~ But fear not, I'm still finding time to work on it so it's not going to be abandoned xD

Anywho, right now, I'm trying to imagine what would the Misty Lake look like in the Touhou project, so here is a map sample/screenie of one area of the Misty Lake~

0LkKGk1.jpg

Along with an update on a new Battle UI, I wanted to go with a Touhou feeling in the battle system so..... why not? xD

MYYT4mu.png

O6OkJkS.png

Awww~ Thank you to both~ ^-^

Whoa this map looks so good! =3

The UI is totally beautiful, though it's kinda hard to read, but (or I think it's just that, it's not on fullscreen) I really love this, it's really well done! =3

It's probably the font I have, the boldness is very thin and it blends in with the cherry blossom background a bit, I might change it if it is hard to read :3 Sadly, that will be the largest screenie you'll see for the Touhou project xD If I go any larger than the default size, there will be some problems with the UIs... How I wish I can change the size T^T.

Thanks to many feedback, I'm definitely going to go with adding the Open world content (not Living World, I'm sorry xD). Basically I'm going to give things a little twist similar to an MMORPG experience but not quite fully to that extent. I'll be adding unintentional or secret areas the player can freely explore to look for secrets or hidden rewards. Either way, it's to give the player more options to stray away from the main story and focus on a little exploring, doing some skill challenges, finding vista points that lead to secret areas, or do any quests that can lead to rewards or histories~ ^-^ It's still being worked on but that's what I'm aiming for~~ My maps will be doubled for this but I like for this Touhou project to come out high.... I hope~ xD They'll all be featured in the experimental demo so you can give your opinions on it :3

Don't worry - what I meant is that, it will look better in-game (when on fullscreen) =3

Open world content? ~ There will be a lot of work, but it sounds great! =3

Good luck! (=

Edited by Rikifive

Wow~! Its awesome~! I've always heard of touhou... I can't wait to play it >w<

Awww thank you~ but for now, no replies yet to this project thread, I'm currently fixing up the project thread with updated info xD It's still being revamped and the front page is a little odd without it's facts~ So for now to those who visit the front page, no replies or post for the time being until it's ready ^-^

Edit: Okie dokie this thread has been revamped for the time being until I feel like adding more new stuff xD

Edited by LadyMinerva

Well it's been a few months we've been updating this project since we've been hitting some walls. But now, it's safe to say that this project is back on it's course~ xD We still don't have major updates as of now since it's been mapping and drawing for us, but we'll get things back on rolling once we finished a few things~ We'll hopefully try to get a demo out this year *crosses finger* But it's still the school year for us so we're still doing this at a snail's pace :3 I'm on my final year of University so I'll focus my energy on this project once the year is done ^-^

Okie dokie, the main project thread has been updated with some new information :) We're still adding some new stuff to it but that should be the gist of it xD Oh and one more thing, When I said "we" that means there is someone who is working this project with me~ Wanna know who it is? xD Some of you already guessed but it is none other than Kotori-chan!~ Please give her a warm welcome, a pat on the back, or hugs when you see her~ ^-^ It's not a solo project anymore, it is a duo project, and we'll call ourselves The Fantasy Duo! *throws confetti* With that said, Kotori-chan will be handling the major updates we have in this project under the Bunbunmaru Newspaper (which is a section that shows are recent updates) later on as we progress.

Alrighty, nothing much to say after that, so I guess I'll see you on the next update or two~ xD

This has got to be the most beautiful looking project I have seen! What amazing artistry and taste!

Awwww~ I'm glad we are able to have something good for you guys, we are grateful~ Even if it's our first project, we're really taking this seriously ^~^♥ Thank you very much~

Sadly many of our portraits and sprites are placeholders for now, but fear not~ Kotori-chan is working on some newly and unique custom sprites and portraits for our little Touhou characters :) Once she's done a couple, maybe she'll show some here in our project thread. It's still a long way right now, but as long as we're together most of the time, then we can get something going hopefully out this year ^~^ Including an actual for you guys to try out as well *wink*

I've never heard of Touhou, so this is basically a fan-made game?  The visuals look stunning and the gameplay mechanics look very engaging, I feel like every time I visit this forum I feel amazed at what you can do with RPG Maker.  

I've never heard of Touhou, so this is basically a fan-made game?  The visuals look stunning and the gameplay mechanics look very engaging, I feel like every time I visit this forum I feel amazed at what you can do with RPG Maker.  

Yup yup, this is indeed a fan-game we're making, but we're putting our very souls and effort into making this our very duo project. Now that both of us have finished our busy busy times, we should be able to get even more progress into it... hopefully ^~^

TOUHOU!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awwww~ Thank you for the motivation! The plan is to get a working demo out this year xD It'll take a lot of time and work but we're determined to get this out :) We're sorry for making some people wait for a long time, but we promise, we will get it out for everyone who loves to try it out~