Any way to make this dependent on an actor wearing a certain weapon or armor? And only affect the actor wearing that weapon or armor? Sort of like the Cat's Bell accessory in FFX-2.

No idea what Cat's Bell accessory does or how it exactly works. But of course, you can do that.

You could make it like this:

if $game_player.normal_walk?
      if equips.include?($data_armors[2])
        self.hp += [(self.mhp * MovementHeal::HEAL_PER_STEP).to_i, 1].max
      end
    end

Then if actor has Armor with ID 2 equipped it will recover HP per step. For weapons you can use $data_weapons[iD].

This is a my idea.

You must improve your script in this way:

- Create this script compatible to heal with move also TP and MP

- Using notetag like <hp heal on move: x> or <mp heal on move: x%> to use on actor/classes/equipment/states> so people can decide the way to heal on move and what heal on move (healing by numer or %)

Your idea and I must improve in that way, huh. Choice of strong words.

Anyways, I'll add TP/MP as that's only couple of extra lines. But I'm not going to bother with notetags to keep this script simple.

What do you mean by 'replaced the entire party script'?

The script I gave William C. is just a part he had to edit in himself into my script.

So the end result would have looked like:

#===============================================================================
# )----------------------------------------------------------------------------(
# )--     AUTHOR:     Mr Trivel                                              --(
# )--     NAME:       Heal on Move                                           --(
# )--     CREATED:    2014-09-19                                             --(
# )--     VERSION:    1.1                                                    --(
#===============================================================================
# )----------------------------------------------------------------------------(
# )--                         VERSION HISTORY                                --(
# )--  1.0 - Initial script.                                                 --(
# )--                          DESCRIPTION                                   --(
# )--  Actors heal on movement.                                              --(
# )--                          INSTRUCTIONS                                  --(
# )--  Define how many % per step do you want your actors to heal in module. --(
# )--                          LICENSE INFO                                  --(
# )--  Free for non-commercial & commercial games if credit was given to     --(
# )--  Mr Trivel.                                                            --(

# )=======---------------------------------------------------------------------(
# )-- Module: MovementHeal                                                   --(
# )---------------------------------------------------------------------=======(
module MovementHeal

# )--------------------------------------------------------------------------(
  # )--  How many % HP per step your actors will heal.                       --(
  # )--  0.01 = 1%, 0.50 = 50%                                               --(
  HEAL_PER_STEP = 0.01 # 0.01 = 1% per step
end

# )=======---------------------------------------------------------------------(
# )-- class: Game_Actor                                                      --(
# )---------------------------------------------------------------------=======(
class Game_Actor < Game_Battler
  alias :mrts_movement_heal_on_player_walk :on_player_walk

# )-- Alias: on_player_walk                                                --(
  def on_player_walk
    if $game_player.normal_walk?
      if equips.include?($data_armors[2])
        self.hp += [(self.mhp * MovementHeal::HEAL_PER_STEP).to_i, 1].max
      end
    end
    mrts_movement_heal_on_player_walk
  end
end 

Also, if I ever used a script like this for a game? Could I use it in a commercial game since it was created by someone else or no? I am totally new to scripting and everything RPG Maker related. :-) So please enlighten me.

@Khaav-Rocca,

You place it in Materials in Script Editor. Like this:

d9db0d2d59.png

And can it be used for commercial use? - That differs from script to script. In this script's case - you didn't read  the LICENSE INFO inside of the script.