Just randomly browsing topics and found yours. I really got to say... excellent work.
I wish I had an ounce of your ability. Haha.

I've been playing with colors, looking for a nice overall scheme, and using templates and whatnot. I know practice makes perfect, but I'm really having a hard time getting the shading right.
So much... that I've just stopped shading for now, and am just working on designs and colors.

Any suggestions for practice in that area? How, and how long did it take you to get to a point you were happy with shading?

Cheers and again, love the art.

@Lord Vectra Thank you!

@PhoenixSoul Oh no! Sorry to hear that! It's been a rough year for me, too. :(

@Rikifive I lurk every now and then, but I'm so bad at actually posting things lmao. Thanks a bunch! 

@Kirimash Agreed - this year has been something else, eesh. And thank you!!

I haven't been up to too much lately (besides work), but here's a walk sprite I've been working on:
DWnktO4.gif       7k7Heck.gif

If there's one thing one can count on, it is that @Amysaurus' art never disappoints.
Actually, this year was fine until about the end of February...it hasn't gotten any better since I became ill, even if I was able to release the first demo of my game.
(I'm not still sick-though I do have pleurisy now that doesn't bother me much but I've had a lot of burden placed on my shoulders that I am not able to handle and thus I've become very, very, very unmotivated-far more so than ever)...