Hello, I am a French maker then to sadden for my English.

I use your script a lot but in the part to personalize of the encyclopedia we cannot make the text scroll. Could add you this option please? It blocks(surrounds) my project while waiting for. Thank you beforehand.
Edited by Dark Tour

Trying to wrap my head around all the little nuances of this script. Brilliant script, btw. I'll be buying a commercial license from you sometime in the future, I'm sure. This is indispensable.

However, I'm running into an issue before I even get to my main issue - I THINK I know how to edit NPC names, information and STORY, but...

How in the world do I get those called forward in events? What do I do to trigger an NPC or Story entry unveiling in the Encyc?

I already have the encyclopedia, but it does not appear in the menu when I pause. How do you put it? I also want the information of a character (chara and faces graphic) to come out when speaking with him.

Hi !

I am a French speaking person and, at the same time, I code my game in French too. I would like to know in your script what I have to change for these few details which I can not find the problem.

First, how can I change the name so that it is marked '' Encyclopédie '' (And by the same token, shorten the menu because since the addition of this script, it hides the one I have for the survival) ?

Spoiler

GMvwjhB8

And second question: as the name of certain types of information change to be put in French, I would like to know where in the code I have to go so that the text is perfectly aligned?

Last question, with the same screenshot: Where do I go to change the word '' price ''? I'm searching, I can not find ... 😕

Spoiler

whU34zxP

Hi, I know that it seems bizarre to ask for this, but my game is being designed in such a way that I want my players to know what enemies and objects there are in the game beforehand. 

However this encyclopedia script comes with all the enemies and objects hidden and blank by default for the player. I guess that the general idea of this script is that the player needs to discover the hidden enemies and objects in the game before they can appear in the encyclopedia.

This even affects the custom categories where I'm designing a custom list of lore terms that my game's NPCs use for the player to understand. A blank custom category list of lore terms is kind of counter-intuitive for the players.

Could it be possible that the whole encyclopedia's entries can be revealed to the player from the get-go? Especially in the custom categories?

Thanks in advance.

Looking at the script, it seems that you could just set up the script as designed (I'm sure this is what you have done already), then just use script calls when you start the game to add the enemy's or items into the Encyclopedia.

$game_party.csca_set_enemy_true(enemy_id)

Instructions are in the script

20 hours ago, slickdeath97 said:

a custom description box

Its already in the script.

<cscanote>
text
</cscanote>

On 3/9/2020 at 6:07 AM, gsuk said:

make enemies appear in the Bestiary once they are killed

See my post above on October 16 2018

22 hours ago, imp16k4 said:

I need the CSCA Menu Organizer...

To be honest, you don't need the script. You just need to put the script call in where you want to call the scene. If you want the scene in the main menu then sure use the menu organizer script.