crystalknight

custom drawn battlers

So recently we've started creating battlers for my game.

Well actually, Lisa Windels created all the battlers, all credit goes to her.

What do you guys think? This is the first time she draws anything like this, and she got nearly no game experience.

As the rules are stated: nobody may use these battlers, except if Lisa Windels gives permission for this.

post-48482-0-08387300-1414947043_thumb.jpgpost-48482-0-80833100-1414947043_thumb.jpgpost-48482-0-39829000-1414947044_thumb.jpg

Edited by crystalknight

the battler gave me dangerous feeling! xD

but what i say could about this is, the art style is really unique especially for num 1 and 2. and she really has a good sense of creativity! i really like num 2 design! oh and maybe, try to change the num 2 design eyes too white circle eyes, that eyes just doesn't fit for me xd

Edited by NH97

Well this is just a "test".

To see if it worked actually. I may still be redone (which will be easy now, just a few clicks..)

This is the only one finished for now. (and it needs to be smaller ofc ingame)

I was a bit too fast on the previous post, stating that they were all ready.

post-48482-0-99391800-1415712945_thumb.png

Edited by crystalknight

Those are really neat! I like the style they're drawn in a lot. The only thing I suggest is maybe adding some brighter colors on that battler. Though it might be just my phone being weird with color, it looks almost pitch black with barely any detail.

It's a neat touch (if intended) to keep the 'hand drawn' style in play. I thought the original sketches were just concept art, didn't realise they were actually the finished, uncoloured enemy battlers themselves. Cool.