Venya

a little late but....

Hi, I'm Venya. I've been kinda lurking around and seeing what their is and such. anyways I've been experimenting with RPG Maker VX Ace these days. I love to rp but I rarely get to do it. I'm always looking for stories to make a game with and I love being creative in some way and like to learn too. :wub:

• Like 1

Welcome, VenVen! :D hehe I hope you'll enjoy the cozy little family. Don't worry about about lurking, I am sure everyone does it at one time or another! :D I can't wait to see what art you have in story and the magical stories you can tell for us! :D I'll be keeping an eye out for you :D

I'm your resident writer and composer, some people call me gorgeous others call me handsome but I simply say I am....an Apple! :3 hehe I have a sane obsession with apples. :P xDD seriously though, I love you already! :3 xD

Ciao~

Welcome to the group!

Don't feel bad about lurking, that and greeting people is about all I've done since my shoulder injury.

hullo venya , Welcome to the forums :3 . its good , creativity is all you need ! think of a creative story and expand on that ^~^ and u shall be making an aweshum game in no time :3