grandmadeb

Granny's Lists - Modern & Futuristic Resources

RPG MAKER VX/ACE RESOURCES~TILES

VX~~ Modern & Futuristic Resources ~~ACE

All of your Apocalyptic, School, Modern, Sci-fi and Futuristic needs!

Please make every effort to use the materials linked here according to the posted Terms and Conditions of the artists, and always credit those who contributed to your game.
In addition, please respect the effort represented in the body of work present in Granny's Lists and do not copy them without permission. Thank you.

Links to Resources:
Aindra's Modern Walls, Floors, Tables, Beds and Bookcases
A.M.'s cars, bathroom tiles, lockers, computer/ laptop, parking street sign, office trash can, garage door, flip phone (in ICONS)
Ameblo Nomicom's February andMarch stuff with IV drip bags, hospital panels & modern elements
Andinator's Astronaut battler
Apoc's apocalyptic parallaxes
April.Burials' glass door, sci-fi gate and police tape
Asato's modern staircase for subway or modern building and railway tiles with seats, signs and vending machines
Asato adds modern school hallways tiles with fire hydrant, small paned windows and student art work here and modern windows
Ash duma's modern staircase
Avadan's City world map tiles and vehicles (space ship, cars, street tiles and ship) (see last spoiler)
Ayene's Modern bedroom furniture, doors, windows, playground equipment and other beautiful tiles
BATHROOM TILES

---------------------------
A.M. has a side view toilet, lined trash can, paper towel holder and locker in tile set form
Between Truth and Fantasy's site has bathroom tiles - click the 5th and 6th grey links at the left
Celianna's Indoor Tiles in a parallax-mapping layout. You will need to do some work if you want to get the tiles in shape for use in a regular tileset, but they are wonderful.
Crowded at FSM has some very nice accessories for the bathroom (basket of toilet paper, towels, slippers)
Matsuo Kaito has tub edits and a towel on a rack and other modern tiles in a download pack
Rico at FSM has Men and Women's door signs
SEABIRD TILES - not painted style bathroom and house tiles
look under the XP tileset_yousitu1 for bathroom tiles > ud_chara_p1 for toilet character sets or under VX ACE ud_VX_cToilet

and for the basics in tile set form, use EB's VX set:

090313TileE.png
--------------------------

Between Truth and Fantasy's tiles - click the 5th and 6th grey links at the left for McDonalds, bathroom and futuristics
Celianna's parallax set has modern elements like a Refrigerator, washer/dryer, bathroom stalls, modern desks, etc.
Celianna's - COMMERCIAL SET Futuristic Tiles Set
Chiaki's modern bedroom furniture
Chihuahua Poison's Elevator Doors
Cho's Lab Tiles and Cho's guardrail
Citrus Cat (for RMXP, but should also fit in VX/Ace)
Contents at FSM posts some really nice modern bedroom edits for a girl's room Candy Shop tiles Metro Station Ticket Machines and tiles and karaoke machine, victorian radio, sound speaker, change machine, video game and arcade game
CrimsonLotus has a space ship tile set here (see link third from the bottom) and sci fi weapon icons
Cyangmou's Sci Fi security door and Sci Fi tile A4 Walls in a zip file with many other resources
D*M's Sci-fi and machinery elements Choose Material> VX Mapchip> choose the link which begins with "VX" or look for DL link
DKaineru's Sci Fi Floors and walls -Tiles A and E
Double Period's Sci Fi Parallaxes - 266, 262, 221, 229, 230, 174, 191, 194, 196, 130 are planetary parallaxes
EB/Tsukuru's Modern and Sci Fi Resources include robots, mech and sci fi battlers, as well as modern school and home tiles
Fifth Star's Limo style vehicles
Fizzly's modern icons and Airplane interior set with glass door char set
Going round and round posts ace edit versatile metal rail
Granny's Album with vehicles of various shapes and sizes, such as a police car, bus, sports car and limo
Granny's edits of D*M's electronics, with laptop
Granny posts some more robots and vehicles
Granny Posts some Modern World Accessories (trash can, tires, truck, etc
Granny Posts a list of Modern Sprites
Granny's Lists - Star Wars Collection
Hanzo Kimura's Ruined elements for apocalyptic settings - look under VS Ruins
Hira's materials blog see spoiler

Hua Geese posts Medical tiles - patient on table, xray, sonogram
IceDragon's Modern/Futuristic Tiles
Instantaneous Demons at FSM - Pschedelic/Modern Bookcases
JesseO's grungy and non-grungy lockers, benches, vending machines and other moderns stuff
JuggsyWuggsy's robot
Kai's stuff on RPG Studio (German) - Modern benches, and ping pong table - search Resource section/ author Kai
Kimaila at FSM - Laboratory Tiles
Kururumilk's City Set - Click under the screenshot to download streets
Lin Chioe posts McDonalds tiles
Lizzy's Stuff see spoiler

LovelyBlue's Modern Kitchen, walls and floors
Lunarea's - COMMERCIAL Modern Day Tile Pack and Modern Day Shop Add-on
Mack's official blog for all his tiles - look through for whatever might suit
Megatronx's reflective surface tiles and interior/exterior set - plus robotic enemies
Nanikasiratkool - tons and tons of modern tiles and vehicle sprites - saturation and hue more like XP but VX sized
Seven star field (Nanatsukai)
Natural Hall's edit of EB Sci Fi tiles, with cabinets and consoles, computers, etc
Painhurt has been compiling many of these tiles, plus others into a High School Themed set
PandaMaru's Ruins and dumpster and trash cans and telephone booth
Pine's Bus and Pine's Truck
Poison Melo posts school or lab lockers or cabinets and modern white bedroom furniture
Potatoman4's DDR pad and slot machine
Pjcr's Astronaut Sprite
Revival's Mech Army of Robots - click on the "sprites" spoiler and Revival's Space Fleet edits of Avadan's Ships
Rich Maker at FSM - Tiles of Cars here andTiles of Cars here and here
Ryu kou kannagi posts fire hydrant, light posts and chairs with modern accessories, art classroom and swimming pool school tiles, amusement park tiles and wooden schoolhouse
Seabird's modern windows, computers, exterior and residential tiles, copy machine, desks cluttered with electronics, office chairs, and white boards
Sketcy-Sketch's Convenience Store tiles
Soruve's Sci-fi door, with matching A4 and A5 walls and floor tiles look under the WIP spoiler
Sword's black leather couch and chair set
Tekepon - see materials by Tsukuru Ritchie and LinWit for modern vehicles
Tokkuri's First aid kit and flat screen tvs
Uncredited Broken walls and beat up cars
Uncredited Jet
Uncredited Tileset
Vehixographia's Summer Pack has many Modern and Sci-Fi Resources
Vibrato's SciFi Tiles here and here
Vice's first aid treasure chest[/b]
Vitamin Dog's Highway Guardrails, Road Sgns, etc choose category 5
Weem's Sci Fi futuristic gate
Woven Rain's western or modern shop counter
Yukimichi's working machnery parts, elevators and industrial lights, and rotating analog dials
Yumi <3 Under at FSM - Televison Sets and Modern Home Accessories here and here
ZeroPlummer's Fururistic tiles Set - click on the link at left called ZPU's second house

Materials Posted Here: - posted with permission, of course!
Rajawali's Robots, Chopper and Conveyor Belts:

Support-Banner.gif
Conveyer Belt
(looks great in-game!
- 2 Frame
2FrameConveyerBelt.png

-3 Frame
3FrameConveyerBelt.png

Robo Tank
RoboTank.png

th_RoboTankFiringAnimation.png

Robo Chopper
RoboChopper.pngRoboChopperLanding.png

Astronaut
Astronot.png
Credit: Vibrato for the base

Robo Butler
RoboMaidRajawali.png

Avadan Sideview Mecha
AvadanMechaSideviewdone01.pngAvadanMechaSideviewDone02.png
Credit: Avadan, I'm only making the sideview of it

Matsuo Kaito Sci Fi Elements - Robots, Energy Crates, Sci Fi Doors, Vending Machine etc

Vending Machine :

vendin10.png

charasrMatsuoKaito.png

chestcrMatusoKaito.png

chest2crMatsuoKaito.png

doorMatsuoKaito.png

door2MatsuoKaito.png

ComputerscrMatsuoKaito.png

"Energy chests" [ initial credit : Zeroplumber ]

crates10.png

crates11.png

crates12.png

cyber-chestcrMatsuoKaito.png

EBRobotedit3crMatsuoKaito.png

EBRobotedit2crMatsuoKaito.png

EBRoboteditcrMatsuoKaito.png

interrupteursprisesMatsuoKaito.png

viruscrMatsuoKaito.png

Edited by grandmadeb

Grandma, sometimes you have to take a break. Compiling a new resource list every day must be tiring, it's the internet equivalent of baking us chocolate chip cookies every day. Yes, you're awesome, but seriously, no one is expecting you to be SuperGrandma.

AKA: thanks for all your hard work!

Painhurt was just taking resources such as the ones you will find on the links in the list here and compiling them into sets according to the way he envisioned using them. He had a long credit list for the stuff, but having things presented together makes it easier to envision a coherent package (which is partly why Granny makes lists.)

As far as getting tilesets edited for use in Ace, as long as whoever puts them together keeps track of which tiles are credited to whom, it is a job anyone with skills in GIMP can do.

If some notes on which pieces were created by who can be made I'd be more than happy to repost the resizes with the appropriate credit in the resources forum. Thanks again for compiling the list in the first place :)

Edit: It looks like TileB is the only problematic one but I'd still be happy to post the resize.

Edited by Cupcake

Grandma, sometimes you have to take a break. Compiling a new resource list every day must be tiring, it's the internet equivalent of baking us chocolate chip cookies every day. Yes, you're awesome, but seriously, no one is expecting you to be SuperGrandma.

AKA: thanks for all your hard work!

there's nothing like Grandma's cookies :lol:

Edited by Reactive Owl

Bumping because Hira at FSM and in his own blog here:

http://www.geocities.jp/kurogeki/

has posted the most incredible set of video game tiles!

http://www.tekepon.n...p?topic_id=2953

and because I have encorporated the Bathroom Tile list in this list now, just FYI.

Just the tiles I need for an arcade in my RPG, thanks Grandma Deb and Hira. <3

Edit: OMG TOO MANY TILES MUST GRAB AND THANK PEOPLE!!! :D

Edit 2: Sorry for the necro post but, I gotta say BEST LIST EVER! :wub:

Edited by DuckiePlucky

Adding and updating:

Apoc's apocalyptic parallaxes

Citrus Cat (for RMXP, but should also fit in VX/Ace)

Going round and round posts ace edit versatile metal rail

Hira's stuff

JesseO's grungy and non-grungy lockers, benches, vending machines and other moderns stuff

Lin Chioe posts McDonalds tiles

nanikasiratkool - tons and tons of modern tiles and vehicle sprites - saturation and hue more like XP but VX sized

Seven star field (Nanatsukai)

Vibrato's SciFi Tiles here and here

Woven Rain's western or modern shop counter

oh! nice find, nice find!!!

ali sha doo modern windows at fsm

i have no idea if google translate is killing this poor person's name, but these windows are sweet!

Just to let you know, this, and a bunch of the other links give me a "403 FORBIDDEN" error message.

Specifically, this one:

http://www.coreserver.jp/error.php?403

Hey Granny, long time lurker, first time posting on one of your threads. I just wanted to say thanks so much for all your resources compilations, it's extremely helpful and makes my games just that much better for having these good details and graphics. Thanks again, you're such a nice person. It'd take forever to find these materials if they weren't compiled here by you.

You're welcome, RoseRed.

I love to be helpful, and I hope lots of great games and fun times get a bit of a boost from what I do sometimes.

Many of these lionks are probably "down" right now due to FSM and RPGMakerVX.net being "down" - but I hope to get all of my lists caught up my Christmas.