Takeo212

Takeo's Resources

Thanks Riki~

To start of the unexciting venture, I've added a small bunch of RTP edits.

I needed them for my game, so feel free to use them.

Once I get some practice in, i'm going to try making some custom stuff.

It's been a while since I done anything creative...

Thread has been updated with a whole bunch of recolours. Yay, exciting content...

Taking suggestions on what to do next.

Until then, I'm updating this as I make stuff for my own game. Working on some tiles for now.

Can everyone access the "Recolours" section on my OP? I've moved all the recoloured sprites to a separate section and not sure if DeviantART's stash allows public access. I think it does, but just wanna check.

Also taking suggestions/possible requests to try get back into the swing of things.

EDIT

Wow, didn't realize my last post was over a year ago...

Geez, I need to work on more stuff lol.

Edited by Takeo212

Wait, are the links broken now? The old ones broke cause I rearranged them but they should be working the past few days o.o

I rearranged a bunch of my stuff so the recolors were a separate section (so you should be able to browse them if you click the link for it, and even batch download them) and I put the "sets" on the page.

I'm planning on doing custom ones soon, just waiting to get my tablet back so I can actually make stuff~

If they were, they would show their corresponding images.

It's not a big deal, just you know, spreading the good word.

I also like the busted mirror with the hole in the wall behind it. It would also be cool if there was one that didn't have the hole behind it (in case of someone wanting to use a different sub-graphic).

The images show up for me though. Are the images in the spoiler tags not showing up? I'm so confused o.o

There should be some recoloured sprites with some facesets to match.

Also the mirror does have a stand alone version. It has a full, cracked, slightly broken and fully broken image incase someone wanted to event it in a horror game or something.

r9Quzru.png I've checked all the images, links and even downloaded the pack - Everything is displayed and works just fine for me.

@PhoenixSoul If you're still having troubles with viewing the images, try cleaning cookies etc. in your browser, as it can load outdated previews from the cookies in order to save data transfer / load the page faster.

I did that myself to ensure, that what I see in the OP is still valid.

@Rikifive I meant, everything else; the images in spoilers outside of the OP.

No, 404 error still ensues, but that's fine; I just wanted to see the windowskin @Takeo212 was working on.

Spoiler

cars_by_takeo212-dbaxhwa.png

See this? Right-click and "Open in New Tab" for one of many 404 error links.

I also did the cookies clearing thing and that doesn't make 404 errors go away, ever.

Edited by PhoenixSoul

The stuff like that is broken, yea. I'm talking about the OP though since I don't feel like going through every post of mines to update the images :o

The cars image is under my "recolours" section though if anyone still wants it.

EDIT

The car image is added below. I made a v2 colour wise and a bigger version of that version which is why the old one broke so they do still exist :D

Spoiler

cars_by_takeo212-dby06fi.png

carsv2_by_takeo212-dby06ep.png

Edited by Takeo212

16 hours ago, PhoenixSoul said:

@Rikifive I meant, everything else; the images in spoilers outside of the OP.

Aah now that you said that, I've re-read what you were saying earlier and you indeed clearly stated that before. It changes everything. It was extremely late for me, I overlooked that, my bad. 😅