about.png

About2.png

Game Progression: 
Super Route: 100% main plot done - 80% side plot done
Real Route: 80% plot written - 20% main plot done - 5% side plot done
Combine Route: 98% plot written - 0% main plot done
Final Route: 0% on everything

(Will update when I fell like it)

Average Game Time: Super Route is 2-5 hours long. Depending on you’re reading speeds

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/srwhope

Story.png

Story2.png

Real Route Long Version

All is lost the history of mankind has long been abounded, Humanity has woken up on a planet invested with advance combat, self-aware, metal life form called Zoids, With an atmosphere permeated by an enigmatic energy known as Transparent Light, dubbed Trapar waves for short.

But despite the harsh and dangerous environment humanity lived on the planet they named it Planet Zi. They created Generator’s It has unique capabilities to maintain energy and growth, creating life in the surrounding area. They build machines of their own, learnt how to Surf on the Trapper waves and even tamed the Zoids and ride them.

Their where other humans, Coordinators humans with genital genes, but sadly they were not welcomed on Zi. The Coordinators in return called them Natural’s and built Space Colonies in space dubbed PLANTS (Productive Location Ally on Nexus Technology) Keeping themselves far away from planet Zi.

The cost of using the Generator’s became known as the sea, lakes and rivers became poison many fights broke out over water while those who needed it the most died. Coordinators kept their technology and water to themselves resulting in tension between the two sides. Scientist began researching on ways to fix the poison, but had no support of the people of Zi when a terrorist organisation started cursing the existence of the Generator’s and use armed forces on the government, the PKF.

The world become bad to worse when a mysterious giant life from now known as the Image appeared and began their invasion of Zi. The confusion and chaos that resulted from this unknown attack sparked even more conflicts around the world, leading to civil wars. During this Time the Jovian lizards began their attacks.

Machine island was hit the hardest resulting in three fractions begin developed. Garan, Kiba and Aira. Each with their own cites fought on the dead island and things got worse when Kiba’s Archram City was attacked by a wizard terrorist origination Black Lodge. During all this humanity was unable to hold back the tremendous attacks of the Image, it was thought that the downfall of mankind was only a matter of time. Only one nation had the means to control them and the world, the Digald Empire.

The Digald Empire and their powerful Bio-Zoids quickly took over the planet settling down most conflicts, and were able to keep the Image and Jovian Lizards at bay.

With their new power and along with the goal of decimating the enemy. They made the decision to use the Hammer of God an ultimate weapon which scorches the Image and Jovian lizards by utilizing solar energy. Digald is now the process of executing a plan to evacuate twenty-thousand selected people from the forthcoming deadly winter of ash by constructing an emigration spacecraft, using ancient design they found on their Zoids ‘The Megazone 23’.

But then at that time, an unpredictable situation was starting to come into play Digald fired a nuke on the PLANTS causing the Bloody Valentine. The Tensions between Zi and the PLANTS quickly developed into a full-fledged armed conflict. PLANTS created a military force made up of civilian volunteers filled with hatred ZAFT.

No one doubted that the larger Digald Empire would be victorious, but the sparks of war only brag a new force to the tides. The Hideauze. Believed to be of alien origin, they attacked Zi and now they fight alongside ZAFT and the Jovian Lizards, However this war brought something else that neither ZAFT or Digald would ever consider.

Somewhere in space is a huge void. From this mysterious mass of darkness come forth a demonic race, a race determined to conquer the universe, they planned to attack the planet Zi. Two Spaceships the Battle 7 and the Macross Galaxy follow’s the demonic race, preparing to save the planet, from conflicts from outside and within.

Super Route Long Version

People ask, "What is self?"  "What is life?" "What is space?" They will die with these questions unanswered. That is humanity's fate.

Long ago, there was once a war between mankind and a race of giants known as the Zentradi. Mankind, threatened with extinction during their first battle with extra-terrestrial life. There was a modest tranquillity and there was a small hope and when they were trampled upon, a man rose against it. In his hand was HOPE. The HOPE of evolution!

With enormous strength the man fought and learned of despair.

People ask, "Why do you fight?" "Why do you kill?" "Why do you despair" They will die with these questions unanswered.|

That is humanity's bliss and but they sought out their future by advancing into the great outer space entrusting it to the expansion in the universe as they departed for the farthest reaches of the galaxy in search of new worlds all across the cosmos.

Forty years ago, the Macross Frontier was once on a great voyage toward the centre of the galaxy. What appears to be a globe amnesia hit, leaving behind Man's origin as mysterious.

A planet was beside them, and a giant evaluator called the Lift connecting the Macross Frontier to that planet that will soon be called the Surface. But humans learnt how to adapt to their new environment, with nothing but an endless land of sand in front of their eyes after they awoke.

However hatred was still in the hearts of men. The Gilganesh, Balarant and PKF Fight for control over the planet.They started to dig found cars, buildings and giant robots. Soon civilisation started and cities where built. And the three armies got bigger. Mech's of power where found in the soil.

One of them being Advance combat, self-aware metal living machines. Zoid's. But humans where not the only creatures that woke up and found themselves with no memories. Zentradi travel with man with neither side knowing who the victor was.  Beastmen cause havoc across the land and Shadow Angles descend from the sky sucking human's up like UFO's.

The all powerful, Bagura army. An Army filled of powerful monster's. Digimon. Calling the land the 'Digital World'. And The Spiral King. Both rule the planet upon a soil invested with Beast men and Shadow Angles.

Although the two nation's are not a war. Fight's between the two side's happen multiple times a day.

Current studies are merely based on clues left by previous civilizations. Scholars are unaware that others are studying the origin of man.

Humanity is on the brink of extraction cities get built only to be destroyed and life gets created only to vanish.

Mankind can neither more forward or backwards living underground is their only way to survive. Those who leave the underground would make their way to one of the two remaining cites.

Two Cites remained in the apocalypse. The City of amnesia Paridigm City and PKF ruled city Blue City.

Rumor's claim a third city, exist. Galaxy. Some travel to into the Wilderness just to find it. Their humanity can find some peace due to DEAVA a private organisation that put giant walls around the cities.

They protect and maintain those walls from the creatures and monsters of the outside. A place now called the Forbidden Zone.

The Lone Super Robot Great Mazinger fight's outside the walls at the very middle of the Forbidden Zone protecting those reaching the cities and villages living underground.

Sadly all this could be avoided. The PKF, the winner of the human war are true rules of the world. PKF had taken themselves to the Frontier and closing off the Lift to everyone but themselves.

As a result the Macross Frontier has been forgotten.
Turing a blind eye to everything that happens in the Forbidden Zone expect for their own city. Blue City Their efforts go to the army, a private military such as the S.M.S who lives to defend, against alien's. With the newest menace the 'Vajra’.

Char.png

Lucy.png

Unit Information

Butterfly.png

Another Character from the Super Route, (I am yet to give him a spirit)

Character: Gordon Roadrider

Supporting Characters: 
The Leader of PKF (Peace Keeping Force) and the foster father of Lucy Roadrider, he rose up the rank’s of PKF, by getting his daughter Lucy to kill those who stood in his way. He put’s PKF effort’s into finding a planet in the Cosmo’s.

Still working on the Real Route character and mecha, here is what I have so far.. 

Pilot: Blit

Robot: The Serpent
Real Route Main Character.

Short Summary: A Reckless Solider, forced to flight in war in space. While trying to protect the planet from alien’s.

Long Summary: Blit has no last name, he was born on colony size space’s ship’s and started his life alone and homeless. Blit makes his living as a hunter, killing aliens and perfecting his pilot skills. Blit is also a part-time solider, he joined the army when he was nineteen. And for the last five years has been known as a trouble maker by both his superior officer’s and peer’s.

The Colony Spaceship looks for a habitable planet in the Cosmos. When one day, when Blit was out in space hunting. He encountered a powerful demonic alien race, Blit is then ordered, to go with the best pilots of the Military and take the alien’s down. While protecting the Planet the Colony has their eyes on.

The Serpent:

A green robot Blit was give to as a prize after finding a winning lottery ticket on the ground. Blit send’s his hard earned money upgrading and the robot. Making it unlike any other machine on the Colony, it’s a Real Robot, but while most real’s prefer to dodge the Serpent just reflects the bullet’s or the beam back at the enemy.

The body resembles a three headed Serpent, which a head for both its hand. Its arm’s and neck are very sponge like and flexible. It can stretch up to ten meter’s away from body. This robot has no legs and is designed for space. Its torso consist of nothing but rocket’s and jet pack’s, it’s is also where the cock-pit is located and thus the robot’s weak point.

Each head’s as fang’s that can melt almost any metal. It Serpent attack’s by Melting and bitting the enemy machine while reflecting’s it’s attack’s. The Serpent can open one of its mouth’s and eat the robot whole.

Specs:

Sky: C
*Gravity is kind of annoying
Land: B
*I’m a snake, I bit you.
Sea: B
*I’m a sea snake, I’ll bit you
Space: A+
*In SPACE!!!!!

There are more original character’s, I just have not put them in the game yet.

Series_List.png

The following contains a big number series I’ll be using for the Super Route onlyas I am yet to finish the Real Route.
I will add unit’s from the real route, once I've done the main plot of the real route.
(I don’t want to say you can play with these characters, when they aren't in the game yet.)

There are hidden series, for you to discover. They will be featured during the combined route.

I will not be providing a summary for these reasons.
A) You know the anime and character’s
 - Giving you a description would be pointless
B) You don’t know the anime and character’s
 - Then why would you read/care about a description.

image.png

Series: Great Mazinger

Year: 1972
Produced by: Toei
Written by: Go Nagai
Units: (Great Mazinger) Tetsuya
           (Venus A) Jun

image.png
Series: Combattler V
Year: 1976
Produced by: Toei and Sunrise
Created by: Saburo Yatsude

Units: (Combattler V) Hyoma Aoi

image.png
Series: Lord of Lord’s Ryu Knight
Year: 1994
Produced by: Sunrise
Written by: Takehiko ItÅ
Units: (Ryu Knight Zephyr) Adeu Waltham

image.png
Series: Tekkaman Blade (released in the US as Tekoblade)
Year: 1994
Produced by: Tatsunoko Production
                        Sotsu Agency
Directed by: Hiroshi Negishi
Licensed by: Saban (US TV version) (1995-1996)
                       Media Blasters (uncut version)
Units: (Tekkaman Blade) Blade

* I will be using the uncut version names and attack’s

image.png
Series: Martian Successor Nadesico
Year: 1996
Produced by: Xebec
Created by: Kia Asamiya
Licensed by: Madman Entertainment (2003-present)
                       ADV Films (2000-2009)
                       Right Stuf Inc. (2012-present)
Units: (Aestivalis C ) Gai
           (Gekiganger III) Tenku Ken

image.png
Series: Turn A Gundam
Year: 1999
Written and Created by: Yoshiyuki Tomino
Units: (Gold SUMO) Harry Ord
           (SUMO) Loran

image.png
Series: 70's Robot Anime Geppy X
Game Created by: Aroma
Units: (Geppy-X) Kei

image.png
Series: The Big O
Created by: Chiaki J. Konaka
Licensed by: Madman Entertainment
                       Sentai Filmworks
                       Beez Entertainment
Units: (Big O) Roger

image.png
Series: Zoids: Fuzor’s
Year: 2004
Produced by: Xebec
Licensed by: Viz Media
                       Cartoon Network
Units: (Liger Zero) R.D
             - (Liger Zero Jager) *Secret Unit
             - (Liger Zero Panzer) *Secret Unit
             - (Liger Zero Schneider) *Secret Unit
          (Command Wolf) Helmut
          (Boldguard) Sigma
          (König Wolf Mk.II) Amy *Secret Unit

* I will be using the English dubbed names, attacks and Character lines.
* I will be taking elements and units from Zoid’s New Century Zero

image.png
Series: New Getter Robo
Year: 2004
Co-Produced by: Dynamic Planning and Bandai Visual
Directed by: Jun Kawagoe
Licensed by: US Tokyo Night Train
                      Madman Entertainment
                      Geneon Universal Entertainment
Units: (Getter) Tatsuhito

image.png
Series: Genesis of Aquarion
Year: 2005
Created by: Chiaki J. Konaka
                       Funimation
                       MVM Films
Units: (Aquarion Mars) Sirius

image.png
Series: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Year: 2005
Directed by: Hiroyuki Imaishi
Created by: Gainax
                       Aniplex of America
                       Anime Limited
Units: (Laggan) Simon
             - (Gurren Laggan) *Upgrade
           (Gurren) Kamina
           (Yoko M. Tank) Yoko
           (King Kittan) Kittan

* I will be Talking element’s, attack’s and plot from Gurren Lagann - Rasen Shounentan

image.png
Series: Kotetsushin Jeeg
Year: 2007
Directed by: Jun Kawagoe
Created by: Actas
Units: (Steel Jeeg) Jeeg

image.png
Series: Macross Frontier
Year: 2008
Written by: Hiroyuki Yoshino and ShÅji Kawamori
Created by: Satelight
Units: (VF-25F) Alto
           (VF-25S) Omza

* I will be Talking elements, attacks and plot from Macross Froniter: Itsuwari no Utahime

image.png
Series: Digimon Xros Wars (known in US as Digimon Fusion Wars)
Year: 2010
Directed by: Tetsuya Endo
Written by: Riku Sanjo
Produced by: Toei Animation
Licensed by: Saban Brands
Units: (Shoutmon) Taiki
             - (Shoutmon X2) *Upgrade
             - (Shoutmon X3) *Upgrade
           (Chikurimon) Player’s own Digimon.
                * See features - digimon for more info.

* I started writing up the plot before the English dub came out. Due to the changes made in the dub, it is impossible to do a simple name changed. As I would have to do plot changes which conflict’s with other series plot and my original plot.

*Therefore Japanese Names for the digimon will be used, this also included Digimon names not in Xros Wars, which is mostly Digimon from the Metal Empire family.

image.png
Series: My Original Character’s
Year: This Year
Written by: Myself
Units: (Butterfly) Lucy
           (Serpent) Blit

* Original Characters are created by me the created of this game.

features.png

This Game is based off Super Robot Wars Neo for the Wii and OE for the PSP.
I will try and bring all the features from those two games into this one. Along with RPG adventure elements.

- ROBOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really, what’s better than Robot’s? well I guess you can do the thing’s below. But ROBOT’S!!!!!!!! are the only reason you’re going to download this, right?

- Each unit will be not bad and have big involvement in the story. (Not counting special unit’s)
- Each unit has their own theme song no one unit share’s a theme
- Live through the story of your favourite mech anime in the Ultimate Crossover displayed as a visual novel, including a backlog and the ability to save and hide the text box.
- Select an original character and machine, who is connected to the overarching storyline which ties together the events of the constituent anime for the game.
- Featured anime also has their plots intertwined, Like the Bagura Army from Digimon Xros Wars teaming up with the Beastmen form Gurren Laggan.
- When a stage begins, the character receives introductory dialogue between playable characters, leading to the scenario on the battlefield.
- To complete a scenario, the player must accomplish scenario objectives. Some scenarios are longer, with multi-part missions or have new objectives added as the story unfolds.
- Once the scenario is cleared, more dialogue is exchanged between characters before the player is taken to an intermission area.
- Here, units can be upgraded or optional parts installed, characters' stats and skills can be changed or upgraded, and other maintenance actions can be performed before the player continues on with the game.

- Movement is possible in any direction while on the map.
- In regards to a character canon death scene, you have the chance to prevent the death.
– Enemies can be convinced to abandon the antagonists and join the player, (whether they do so in their respective series or not.)
- When these concepts are combined, You can create a team that has no chance of existing within the original series.
- Team bonus, bring four selected unit’s such as all female units and a bonus will be given
- Team attack’s, bring two unit’s on your party and a attack can be used for both of them.
- MAXIMUM BREAK!!!!! Get your gauge full and then you’re enemies are firetucked.
- All battles are carried out either the terrain of land, air, sea or space, which affects the performance of machines, pilots and weapons in various ways.
- Terrain barriers such as walls can restrict many attacks.
- Certain attacks have effects that directly influence the map
- Bring certain unit’s and result to finding hidden areas on the map.
- Pushing enemies back, possibly incurring damage if they hit walls or are pushed off ledges.
- Forming squads and casting "Spirit Commands", bluffs character’s get on level up.
- Hidden Units that can only be gained through a special sequence of events or completing optional challenging objectives.
- "Skill Points†The difficulty of the game increases accordingly as you get them
- Talk to your favourite anime pilot’s during Intermission
- Change Form’s during battle, Shoutmon can become Shoutmon X2 and the Liger Zero can become the Liger Zero Jager.
- Optical things to do during intermission, such as the Battling or look for Special Units
- All attacks are divided into melee, beam and bullet categories that determine its effectiveness by pilots' status
- RAISE YOU’R OWN DIGIMON!!!!!!! (From the Metal Empire Family)
- Give you’re digimon data to make to evolve, remember to feed it and take it to the toilet to poo.
take it for walks and play with it. Give it a nickname, a give it lots of love.

The reason you played this game. Level’s will go like this

Level Start->Story->Map->Deploy->Map->Story->Intermission->Side Quest’s->Next Level

Story – This is told as visual novel with sound, backgrounds and full character portrait’s. Basic features such as skip text, save and view a back log are available.

Map – From here the game goes from a visual novel to a RPG. You’re objective is to reach the end of the map which involves interacting with something as you adventure with the character’s collecting treasure and discover thing’s while fighting off the map’s enemy’s.

Deploy – After a short while you can select you’re party of four units’ to be deployed, depending on your party you can get certain bonus.

gameplay.png

gameplay2.png

Unit Class

There are four classes, (I will be adding more). Unlike most RPG’s where all classes’ are good. There is no such thing in this case.

Grunt’s – low everything, high luck

Weakest, units are grunt’s they are designed for mass production and to keep the pilot alive. Or use as support for the more powerful robot’s.

Custom Grunt – low everything, high agility

The Pilot has proven himself and put upgrade’s on his Grunt unit. To give it’s his own personal flour, It replaced luck with the pilot’s ability.

Real Robot – Med Everything, high hit rate

These Advance units are on of a kind, and are given to only the best pilot’s. In most case’s organisations design them with a pilot in mind. Follow’s Logic, great for the Long Battle’s

Super Robot – High Everything, Low Luck, Agility and EN Supply.

Logic what is that? These Robot doesn’t need to be explained they just existed. They tend not be very good at dodging, due to their weight and speed. This Robot’s prioritise on the power of the machine over keep the pilot’s alive. They run out of Energy super quickly, great for Short Battle’s.

Pilot Level

Exp is quite slow, with the max level being 10. As each pilot level’s they learn Skill Command’s to use in battle, depending on their unit class (at the time.)
Each Pilot start’s at a level (1 to 3) to incite their real life combat experience

Level 1 – Rookie Pilot - literally just got inside a robot, for the first time.
Level 2 – Veteran Pilot - Got a few good years of experience piloting mech’s
Level 3 – Ace Pilot – This Pilot is good, and considered the best on the battlefield.

Combat Square

Each Attack comes in one of three types.

Physical – Physical attack, requires contact and Hotblood.
Energy – Beam Attack, requires energy.
Bullet – Set attack, requires bullets.
Magical - (It’s magic, I can’t explain it)

Unlike most combat triangle’s/square’s it’s not the enemy weakness that you need to exploit but the terrain.
There four types of terrain you battle on. Each giving an advance or disadvantage to an attack

Land – Physical +
Sky – Bullet +, Magic -
Space – Beam +, Physical -
Water – Beam -, Bullet -, Magic +

Each Unit also, excels at a certain terrain and gain a boost to their stat’s as well.

Party Bonus

If you’re party meets the following create, you will be rewarding a bonus at the start of every battle. These Bonuses can be stacked, to enable broken a party. Expect for Same Game Bonus

Same Series Bonus – Bring unit’s from the same anime universe.
Same Class Bonus – Bring unit’s with the same class.
All Female Bonus – Bring Female only pilot’s.
Hotblood Bonus – Bring Hot-blooded pilot’s.
Sword Bonus – Bring Units who use Swords as their main weapon.
Kids Bonus – Bring Pilots who are kids
Teenage Bonus – Bring Pilots who are teenager’s
Adult Bonus – Bring Pilots who are adult’s.
Sky Bonus – Bring A+ Sky unit’s
Land Bonus – Bring A+ Land unit’s
Water Bonus – Bring A+ Water unit’s
Space Bonus – Bring A+ Space unit’s
Non-Robot Bonus – Bring unit’s that are not considered robots.
Same Game Bonus – Unit’s from the Same SRW’s Game. (Unit’s must be from different series’)
Solo Bonus – Have one Unit in your party.

*Feel free to suggest any team bonus suggestions

Team Up Attack’s

What’s better than one robot destroying it’s enemy. Two Robot’s destroying their enemy,
Just deploying these unit’s gives a new attack to the required unit’s while they are in the party.
Note: In most cases this new attack becomes the unit’s strongest attack.

Double Punch - (Great Mazinger) Tetsuya + (Venus A) Jun
Double SE Hurricane - (Combattler V) Hyoma and/or (Gekiganger III) Ken and/ or (Geppy-X) Kei
Double Gekigan Flare - (Aestivalis C ) Gai + (Gekiganger III) Ken
Heat Fan x2 – (Gold SUMO) Harry Ord + (SUMO) Loran
Crescent Moon -  (Command Wolf) Helmut + (Boldguard) Sigma
Cannonball Attack - (Laggan) Simon + (Gurren) Kamina
Knights of Light - (Aquarion Mars) Sirius + (Ryu Knight Zephyr) Adeu
Sniper’s Call - (Yoko M. Tank) Yoko + Combattler V (Hyoma)
For the Women I love - (Gurren) Kamina + (King Kittan) Kittan
Love of Death - (Gurren) Kamina or (King Kittan) Kittan + (Yoko M. Tank) Yoko
Valkyrie Combo! - (VF-25F) Alto + (VF-25S) Omza
FIRE!!! -  (VF-25S) Omza + (Shoutmon) Taiki
Double Drill Victory – (Shoutmon X3) Taiki + (Gurren Laggan) Simon
Booby Drill – (Steel Jeeg) Jeeg + (Gurren) Kamina *(Simon must be in Party)
Triple SE Hurricane - (Combattler V) Hyoma + (Gekiganger III) Ken + (Geppy-X) Kei

BATTLE!

battle.png

Like SRW OE and NEO contains turn based strategy gameplay.

Select unit > move > select attack > Hit unit > Select unit

Each unit has different movement and attacks with different range.

Digimon.png

digimon.png

cred.png

This is a Solo Project; however I had taken resource’s from various different places.
Credits are subjected to change due to me no longer having any need of it.

Scripts:
Moghunter’s Music Room
Moghunter’s Scene Credits
Moghunter’s Scroll Bar
Moghunter’s Ayesha Title Screen
Yanfly Engine Ace
Hime Parameter Growth + Yanfly Engine Ace + Extra Param Formulas
Yanfly Base Troop Events
Yanfly Equip Engine
Yanfly Equip Dynamic Stats
Yanfly Ace Save Engine
Yanfly JP Manager
Yanfly Battle Command List
Yanfly Battle End
Galv's Battle Favour
Galv's Message Background
Galv's Visual Novel Choices
Zeus81  Fullscreen ++
Galge Conversation System
SRPG
コンãƒãƒ¼ã‚¿ for VX

Artwork:
I have no idea for fan-art, I download it ages ago, and I just can’t find the original source. Some fan-art are year’s old and are just too hard to find the source.
(If I am using you’re fan-art’s or fan art I can’t use. Guess what, I don’t need it and I am happy to remove it.)
Other Artwork are from the anime or is official anime artwork.

Audio:
I got most of the audio from Super Robot war’s games and the relevant anime OST. (I won’t give you the BGM list as it contains spoilers.)

The Opening Theme for this Game is Cry Thunder by Dragon Force.
The Ending Theme for the Super Route is My Fate by Anna Tsuchiya

The other audio, I obtained from youtube. The trouble is I don’t know who to give credit to?
(If I have taken you’re song remake or can’t use it, I am happy to remove it and replace it with something.)

Well the only thing I claim as my own are my Original Character’s, Original plot and my Original mech’s.

Fan Subs:
And how could I forget the Subtitle groups who translated the anime. I thank you.
Because of you I can enjoy these un licensed shows, and put them in this game. For the other show’s I thank the English version creator’s as well as those who subbed the show.

Great Mazinger – mSubs
Combattler V – Unknown (No one on the internet knows who you are, but you’re awesome)
Lord of Lord’s Ryu Knight – Triad
Nadesico – ASS
Tekkaman Blade – Gray Phantom
Turn A Gundam – Encodergasm
The Big O - ASS
Zoids Fuzor’s – English Sub’s don’t exist, I thank the Cartoon Network and Viz Media for the dub.
Kotetsushin Jeeg - Shinsen-Sub
Aquarion – Mahou
New Getter Robo -
VobSub
Gurren Laggan - ??? (Sites, aren’t telling me who subbed you.) I thank Madman Entertainment.
Macross Frontier – Shinsen-Sub
Digimon Xros Wars – RyRo

Geppy X – This is a game not translated I did the translating myself (I have no knowledge of Japanese.)

I am quite sure; I didn't thank someone or thanked the wrong person. Let me know.

stuff.png

Stuff here subject to changed, when stuff happens.

Recruitment:
A Die Hard Anime Fan -  to make sure I got all the character’s in character.
An Artist
- for all sprites, pictures and animation’s for all units.
A Mapper - to make the areas of the game, Such as all the Space levels
A Spell Checker - to read over and correct my witting
A translator - to make sure I got line’s from Geppy-X correct. (I’m just making the Geppy-X lines.)

I am currently using the RPG marker sprites, which doesn’t give the mech’s proper justice. As seen with the screenshot’s.

Game trailer:

Triller for an old version of the game. I made it in Windows Movie maker.

(This is really old….. It was made on before just before Christmas)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73001787/WIP_SRWHOPE_Trailer.mp4

Game Download:

File Size: 329 MB

Known Issues:

Many thing's don't work as they should.

FAQ’s

Can I play as/with (insert favourite character/unit)?
Yes, unless the character is super obscure, and even then it’s still a yes.

What is Super Robot Wars?
A mecha crossover Game, Z3 is coming out on the 04/04/15 for the PS3, go play that. It’s going to be awesome.

Can I help in any way?
You can tell me you’re story ideas or thing’s you’ll like in the game. This is a solo project and you’re help will speed things up.

Edited by balkj06

Alright, since I've looked into the official games, here's my breakdown of the good and bad of yours:

GOOD:

1. Examination of the music list isn't too shabby, though I recommend some of them have greater consistency (use more PSX or later stuff for some of the older tracks, they had greater musical fidelity).

2. You have the basic idea for how the battle system needs to work. I recommend you make premade maps with and without a grid pattern overly, and give the player the option to switch between the grid and nongrid version per map, a switch should work for each map. Also, the maps need better detail, so ripping a few maps from the official games and reformatting them for RMVXAce might be a good idea, assuming you have legit copies and know how to use emulators to dump frame layers. Otherwise, I'd get your maps hand drawn in the same style.

3. I like the cutscene skip feature.

4. Series choice aren't too shabby for the most part.

BAD:

1. The Digimon stuff is superfluous IMO, I'd toss it in favor of prioritizing the rest of the game, since it's clearly in the vein of pure SRW.

2. The battle engine needs to have attack cut to a side view battle set up in the style of a cutscene similar to SRW, and since the animations would be really costly, I suggest your animations be in the style of the SNES SRW games, with some still picture cut-ins for the fancier attacks to fill in the blanks.

3. You're still clearly using the default battle engine clumsily modified for a turn based strategy game. I'd look for a script that already adds a Fire Emblem style battle engine and build off that.

4. If you want proper icons for most of the units, I recommend ripping most of them from the PSP versions of the games for consistency and resizing them for RMVX Ace sprite proportions. The other you'll want hand-drawn in the same style or upsampled from other games and modified to fit the same motif. I don't recommend ripping them from most of the GBA/DS games, unless you can recolor and upscale the sprites to fit the sprite pattern you re aiming for.

Edited by GethN7

Alright, since I've looked into the official games, here's my breakdown of the good and bad of yours:

GOOD:

1. Examination of the music list isn't too shabby, though I recommend some of them have greater consistency (use more PSX or later stuff for some of the older tracks, they had greater musical fidelity).

2. You have the basic idea for how the battle system needs to work. I recommend you make premade maps with and without a grid pattern overly, and give the player the option to switch between the grid and nongrid version per map, a switch should work for each map. Also, the maps need better detail, so ripping a few maps from the official games and reformatting them for RMVXAce might be a good idea, assuming you have legit copies and know how to use emulators to dump frame layers. Otherwise, I'd get your maps hand drawn in the same style.

3. I like the cutscene skip feature.

4. Series choice aren't too shabby for the most part.

BAD:

1. The Digimon stuff is superfluous IMO, I'd toss it in favor of prioritizing the rest of the game, since it's clearly in the vein of pure SRW.

2. The battle engine needs to have attack cut to a side view battle set up in the style of a cutscene similar to SRW, and since the animations would be really costly, I suggest your animations be in the style of the SNES SRW games, with some still picture cut-ins for the fancier attacks to fill in the blanks.

3. You're still clearly using the default battle engine clumsily modified for a turn based strategy game. I'd look for a script that already adds a Fire Emblem style battle engine and build off that.

4. If you want proper icons for most of the units, I recommend ripping most of them from the PSP versions of the games for consistency and resizing them for RMVX Ace sprite proportions. The other you'll want hand-drawn in the same style or upsampled from other games and modified to fit the same motif. I don't recommend ripping them from most of the GBA/DS games, unless you can recolor and upscale the sprites to fit the sprite pattern you re aiming for.

Sorry I took so long for the reply.

First I've made some updates to the game, and this demo is outdated.

1. I've been using 4chan and whatever I could fine to decide what the best music track. Hopefully it comes out as something good by the end.

2. I've changed the battle system, so it's more SRW like.

Getting Map's from the Official Game's isn't a bad idea. I'll do that.

3. Being able to skip thing's was a must, One of the first thing's I worked on.

4. It was smaller, and sometimes I wish I kept it smaller. 

1. This is why I'm using Xros Wars. Only mecha related Digimon are in the game. I have moved Digimon, so you don't get them as early.

2. I'm working on that.

3. Done! expect it next update.

4. updating the sprites will done one day. Trouble is some series don't have Sprites.

Thx for the reply.

------------------------------------------

NEXT UPDATE: Some time next month, I'll be release a battle demo, which will just have battles and gameplay. No Story or anything fancy, game size will be much more smaller.

As for the next game update, I aim to have stage 1-25 done before the release of BX.

Edited by balkj06