30tq6uf.png

Story / Setting / Purpose:

Before Game:

There was once a world that had two races of man, created by there respective Goddesses. the Humans, weaker than their opposites were a race that relied on tools to prolong their survival in the harsh world, their creator is a Goddess known as Nurus. Then there was the Demons, they were a sturdier breed of man that where given the ability to use magic in order to please their creator, Agi. The two races lived separate from on another, out of fear of what they did not understand. In hopes to fix this the Goddesses created two Half breeds of Humans and Demons, These two beings were called the Agrusi, named after the Goddesses fusion of power. The Agrusi where told that they must unify the two races and created peace between them. Their plan worked and the two races of man lived in harmony. However as time progressed the two Agrusi began to quarrel with each other over which should rule the land, seeing the higher race fighting created civil unrest between the Humans and Demons, it seemed that the Humans supported one Agrusi while the Demons supported the other. Eventually war broke out on the land for the very first time, displeasing the Goddesses. Angered, they turned the sky became blood red and the moon and sun became one. This frightened the races of man and the war immediately stopped, however the two Agrusi continued to fight. Enraged by their creations of peace's actions smote the two Agrusi, destroying them. To avoid this something like this happening again the world was split in two and two races of man where split apart from each other, never to be united again.

The Game: It has been 500 years since the world was split apart, much has changed in the world of Nurus. A rouge mage by the name of Fal is attempting to restore the world into its original shape. In order to do this Fal has killed the father and mother of Ophelia to create a portal to Agi using ancient dark magic, and creating a army of followers to overpower those who resist. When Ophelia finds out about his plan, she is Fatally wounded by Fal's soldiers and left for dead in the snowy forest. As her life fades away like the blood from her body, A being from the world of Agi gives her the chance to avenge her family all it would cost her is her mortality.

Character Bios[WIP]:

Main:

Ophelia 

post-51988-0-41974300-1424397063_thumb.png

Female

Age 19

Race: Human

Special trait: Actor

the Daughter of Orpheus and Lia, she is a strong-willed person that never gives up even when this situation looks dire. However since the death of her mother, Lia, her father has kept her inside the castle so that she will be safety watched by the royal guards, because of this she has read many books about the land of Nurus and it has fueled her urge to travel the world even more.

Ces

Male

Age Unknown

Race: ???

Special trait: Director

A Cheshire demon from the realm of Agi, the demon realm, not much is known about this demon and his powers but his presence brings an ominous aura that frightens those near him, so he hides his true form in the form of a cat.

Orpheus  

post-51988-0-32890200-1424397260_thumb.png
Male
Age 44
King of shibi, with his great rule his kingdom has flourished beyond other kingdoms, since the death of his wife Lia he has grown more alert and suspicious of those that have no gained his trust. Due to this he covers his kingdom in protective barriers on a regular basis.

Fal

post-51988-0-11881500-1424397262_thumb.png
Male
Age 42
The Steward for the king, and an accomplished mage who has been by Orpheus's side since the great wars. Fal Because of his blood he is able to use magic on a scale that others are no able to.

​Side/Filler:
Lace

post-51988-0-83414900-1424397256_thumb.png
Female
Age 17
A Cat demon from the realm of Agi, her eyes are razor sharp and can spot her foes from miles away.

Jayce

post-51988-0-44211800-1424397258_thumb.png
Male
Age 20
A smooth talking Dragoon from the city of Sandbourne, although he is easily distracted by women, in combat he is a very deadly fighter.

Ephraim  

Male
Age 25
A roaming priest in search of his lost son, Kite, he is a stoic man, but has a soft side when it comes to the weak and sickly.

Page

post-51988-0-16151100-1424397254_thumb.png
Female
Age 18
A Mage from the kingdom of Heath, she is known to be a bit of an air head but can use magic on the level of one of the best.  

Rath

post-51988-0-57876500-1424397259_thumb.png
Male
Age Unknown
Race: Human/Demon
A quick shooting gunman of Aine, he is a wanted man due to his ties with Fal and has become a half demon to get what he wants, use caution when approaching him.

Alias

post-51988-0-74182900-1424397250_thumb.png
Female
Age 19
A Big-Sister summoner of Shibi when she isn't honing her summoning magic you could find her in the tavern eating her favorite foods.

Melody

post-51988-0-32391100-1424397252_thumb.png
Female
A Traveler of the world of Nurus, she doesn't always stay in one place, be when she arrives in a town or kingdom she spreads her cheerfulness with others and always leaves them with smiles.

Credits:
Kaduki - sprites/graphics

TheoAllen - Script/sprites/animations

Yanfly - Scripts

Mog Hunter - scripts/Huds

Izu. - Title Graphics

Khas - Awesome lighting effects

Screenshots:

post-51988-0-60879300-1424047667_thumb.pngpost-51988-0-43788300-1424047682_thumb.pngpost-51988-0-55106100-1424047694_thumb.png

Features:
Choices feature - chose your actions

Ring/piercings equipment - Forget armor and all that clutter, all you need is jewelry!!!

Theolized Sidebattler engine!!!

Progress:

Story: 8%

Characters: 80%

Maps: 20%

music: 50%

Graphics: 50%

Edited by Omni Link
  • Like 3

What was the world like? Are the enemies demons or aliens?

What was the world like? Are the enemies demons or aliens?

The world is basically a normal fantasy world that composed of two types of humanoids, Humans and Demons that lived in peace seldom from each other, to fix this issue the goddesses created two half raced beings that could explain that unity is the best option for both beings survival, at first it worked out well, both sides lives in peace with one another until a war broke out between the races that lead to their goddesses to split the world in two in order to stop the endless bloodshed and sadness caused by the two half raced beings, which were then smote as a sign that the goddesses were not pleased.

As for the enemies they can vary on the situations in the story, the main enemy is one person who manipulates others to get to his goal, everyone else is just those caught in the situation

if you looked in the character bios some of the filler character and the main characters partner are demons or half demons.

currently the story is being reworked with me and a buddy of mine who is good at story telling, once its finished, It will be more understandable.

Edited by Omni Link

I'd be happy to ask questions to help you think if you want. Also because I'm genuinely curious. I Look foreword to an update regardless.

• Like 1

I'd be happy to ask questions to help you think if you want. Also because I'm genuinely curious. I Look foreword to an update regardless.

Please feel free to ask, I'd welcome anyone's curiosity in the game, And thanks for taking an interest in the game's progress. :)

You're more than welcome. I think that logo really caught my eye while browsing. I'll be sure to post a few questions soon. It's bedtime for me I think. :)

You're more than welcome. I think that logo really caught my eye while browsing. I'll be sure to post a few questions soon. It's bedtime for me I think. :)

Thanks, it was made better than my old one by Izu. 

Sorry for the wait. ^_^

1. Is the princess blaming her attackers only? Or is she also mad at/desires revenge against Fal as well?

2. Is the price of mortality ones soul?

A. If that's true then do souls provide power in the form of magic?

3. Does the main enemy see himself as evil?

A. Is he a well known evil doer? Or is he mysterious throughout most of the game?

B. How far will he go to achieve success?

4. How many goddesses are there? What are their functions?

Sorry for the wait. ^_^

1. Is the princess blaming her attackers only? Or is she also mad at/desires revenge against Fal as well?

2. Is the price of mortality ones soul?

A. If that's true then do souls provide power in the form of magic?

3. Does the main enemy see himself as evil?

A. Is he a well known evil doer? Or is he mysterious throughout most of the game?

B. How far will he go to achieve success?

4. How many goddesses are there? What are their functions?

sorry for the late reply, having issues with my tablet atm

1. Ophelia's main goal is Fal, she later learn that not all demons are bad, just like not all humans are good and accepts that fact.

2. The terms of the Pact Ces made with Ophelia is that as long as she keeps Ces entertained, she will live forever. Ophelia doesn't exactly trust Ces so at first she rejects Ces's offer, only when she is about to die and her kingdom's in danger of being destroyed does she accept his offer.

A. Its not really Ophelia's soul that Ces controls its more like the hourglass of her life, however Ces does turn Ophelia into a half breed, so she does have certain powers and is more stronger than she was before.

3. There are some things I can't say but Fal doesn't see his actions as evil.

A. You could say he is evil from the start he just wasn't open with it, its a mystery on why he decided to do all of this.

B. Fal needs 4 bodies of the royal bloodline to open a small portal to Agi, the demon half of the world. Lia's(Ophelia's Mother) parents are already dead from natural causes so nothing really needed to be done with them. Fal needed 2 more so he killed both Ophelia's mother and father, he poisoned the Mothers food, and killed the Father when he found out what Fal was doing. so its safe to say Fal will stop at nothing to bring the worlds back together..

4. There are 2 Goddesses, Nurus, the Creator of humans and Agi, The creator of Demons.

The functions of the two goddesses where to watch over their creations and keep balance between them, however their plan didn't work and they decided to split the world apart. Currently they reside in Temples not reachable by normal means, you would have to fly there to reach it.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: due to some real life accidents and equipment failures the project has been completely reset back to square one, all progress i had on the project was deleted/corrupted, including my back up files = =.

Edit2: in fact it might be best to delete/lock this thread until i can recreate my project.

Edited by Omni Link