AarettNation Productions Presents

28jcnxg.jpg

In the midst of a war that lasts until Eternity fades, Terror will destroy, Angels will be destroyed,  Death will claim all that Life has governed, and Chaos will laugh...

...as it rises to take all Creation as it's own...

Genre: RPG, Fantasy, Adventure, Tactical, Horror.

Game Progress:

Story: 100%

Eventing: 9%

Database: 87%

Mapping: 3%

*WARNING*(Please read before proceeding)

"Night Core: The Legend of Aesir" and the Night Core series contains the following:

Graphic/Disturbing Content

Violence

Blood and Gore

Sexual Content

Suicide

Strong Language

Death(of many sorts)

Bullying/Harassment

Jumpscares

Drug Use

This game isn't recommended for children.

Story(Take a seat, cuddle with your bae, and enjoy!)

The Eternity War flares on once again as the Hell Lord of Terror, Fal-Diabalus, breaks free from his infernal prison, becoming as strong as ever. But, who said he was alone? He plans to take Creation with the help of his other eleven brothers. The Angels have come upon the option to forfeit when their aspect of unity fades into nothing, causing them to lose hope. In the middle of this madness, the humans are tossed about in disarray in this predicament. They now rely on the Templar's College for protection. Young scholars are accepted and are trained to take on the evils of the world. There are many of them, but one of them will be the one to face Terror, Death, and Chaos in the face and shed their blood. The Dark is rising. The balance is rotting. Reality is burning. You will find only death in this world. No comfort. No remorse. No mercy. No hope... Will you let this all happen?

​Glossary(A dictionary would be nice. Thanks...)

• Sargosso: The enchanted land where most of our story takes place. It is the third and youngest Plain of Reality. Although it is a place of magic and wonder, it is constantly on the verge of destruction. From the recent freak virus to the revival of Fal-Diabalus, Sargosso is in constant need of hero.
  • Eternity War: The most bloodiest and the most brutal war Creation has ever recorded. The battle consisted of the Three Realities: The Angels, Demons, and the humans. It first took place at the Fields of Eternity, hence the name of the battle. The Angels and Demons were fighting for control of Creation while the humans served both sides and fought each other due to the new-found power to choose between the two Realities. Although a bloody battle, the Eternity War was actually responsible for making life in Sargosso possible.
  • Night Core: A sinister looking stone that is as black as night can be. It can trap the souls of even the most highest Angel or the lowest Demon. The humans used the Night Core to trap Fal-Diabalus and six of his brothers while the other three were still at large. It is said that the Night Core was a fragment of the God of Death, Mustros. The location of the Night Core is still unknown still to this very day. With the Hell Lord of Terror on the loose, it would be a good idea to find it...
  • Shattered: The horrific, zombified beings that were once people infected with the recent freak virus that most people call "the Shattering" hence the name of these abominations. They can take the form of one singular victim or the virus can fuse corpses together to form a greater beast. Though malformed and hostile, they still have a bit of human in them. The only real thing that they lost during their mutation was their sense of reason and compassion, thus driving them feral.
  • Plains of Reality: Any place or region where a single Reality lives and thrives. There are three Plains of Reality: Heaven, Hell, and Sargosso(that's "haven" or "sanctuary" in Sargossian ^_^). The three Realities are the Angels, the Demons, and the Humans.
  • Fal-Diabalus: The Hell Lord of Terror. He is the youngest of the Lords of Hell and the most creative and cunning. On record, Fal-Diabalus is the only Hell Lord to break into another Plain of Reality(mainly Sargosso) more than five times. His everlasting hunger for power and control over all Creation is strong and drives him to perform the most gruesome acts, such as possessing humans and having them worship him to give him power. Most people refer him as the Great Devil, Old Scratch, or Diablo.
  • Wal-Mephiilstol: The Hell Lord of Wrath. He is the second youngest Lord and is renowned for his great intelligence. When the Demons fought in their own civil war, the Burning War, Wal-Mephilstol was there to talk some sense into the two warring Hell Lords Fal-Diabalus and Cal-Ba'alius, even though he quite enjoyed seeing the Demons kill each other, tearing each other apart, and torturing each other. Aside from invoking hate among humans and Demons alike, he has a strong thirst for more knowledge. He is sometimes called Anger or Mephisto.

Cast(Licence and registration, please.)

9uszdw.jpg

Iliah Alkarn

Race: Human

Originally from Nevelio Town, Iliah came to Dislavah Town when she was only 6 years old. She cannot remember what events led to her arrival there but it is assumed that it was something cruel that happened in her past. She believes that someone attempted to wipe out the Reapers as part of a diabolical plot to rule the world because the dark race swore to protect the righteous and maintain the "homeostasis" of the Universe. Iliah is the leader of Team Guardian and is the most powerful. She is silly and cynical on the outside, but in reality is very lonely and starved for affection. In rare occasions, Iliah is sometimes seen as a motherly figure.

wchd93.jpg

Daven Gwelodin

Race: Human/Demon

Originally from Redneval, Daven was caught up in the current of a river during a storm when he was 10 and was never seen again. He appeared in Dystohria, nearly frozen to death. He was saved by his father Asmodaan, the Hell Lord of Sin. He granted him the power to control the elements. His power was so strong he accidentally burned down a nearby forest, his foster parents Rosa and Gordon arrived to extinguished the flames and rescued him. Brave but introverted, Daven prefers to remain at home or the College and read books or hang out with his childhood friend Iliah despite the fact that his magic has grown very strong. He still has a habit of referring to his magic tomes. He tends to ignore his demonic ancestry mainly to save himself from persecution or even Sargosso's death penalty.

24v5uhc.jpg

Synestria Noves

Race: Human/Valkyrie

Born in Aarett, Synestria was in a in the middle of a feud with her families when she was 10 years old which brought them through a "door" leading to Purgatoria. Appearing in the swampy wastelands of Purgatoria, each member of the family awakened to their magical ability. 

Her father, Balder had never been a good man and being trapped in a strange land, suddenly gifted with magical powers, corrupted him even more. He became obsessed with finding a doorway home and in doing so opened doorways to the Hells instead, corrupting himself even further and releasing Gilaial, the Hell Lord of Lies. Synestria was left to care for her sick mother and the family gradually became ostracized and hated by the locals leading to rumors that Synestria was a witch that haunted the swamp wastes.

Screenshots(Oh my! Blu-Ray Quality!?)
25gdopl.jpg                    sy8sog.jpg                     opw6k2.jpg
Credits(Support them, too!)

Galv
When Bugs Roam Ur House
Yanfly
Tsarmina
Hanzo Kimura
Nicke
Moghunter
Spectre
V.M.(Vlue)
Victor
Holder
amerk
Allusion
Tsukihime
TheoAllen
dbchest
Wingless-Seraph Resources
Grandma
Division Heaven/Archeia Nessiah

Special Thanks(Support them, too!)

Arin
When Bugs Roam Ur House
dbcahest
Tsarmina
Spectre
amerk
Enterbrain

Notes(Let's jot some important info, shall we?)
  • I'm willing to make as many unique NPCs as possible, all will rounded backgrounds and dialogue.
  • I'm currently working on some more character busts, especially for Aesir, Fal-Diabalus and his brothers, and maybe some more main characters.
  • I'm practicing parallax mapping, so the screenshots above will soon be replaced with shinier, more vibrant versions(especially towns and fields)
  • Bigger, more open maps.
  • I may reference a few projects here and there...

Demo

Here's a link to the demo. Enjoy!

Support
Support me (and the awesome people above) along with Night Core: The Legend of Aesir! Here's a little banner to show your Night Core pride if you'd like. Just highlight like so, press Ctrl+C, paste it into your profile's signature, then BOOM!
9Jf7PHP.png

post-53086-0-42156100-1424144163_thumb.png

Edited by SinfulBeauty

I like your character balance :) None of them seem to enormously OP'ed and they all seem to have a mysterious air--they are a little disliked and untrusted, but they seem to be fundamentally good people!

Also I'm looking forward to/hoping for a nice plot twist in your story...:)

@Tsarmina: There's definitely a twist in the plot that'll take a major toll on the character and even the game itself... TuT

Despite being a thrilling adventure RPG, I'm looking forward into making it very dark, morbid, and horrific even. Keep your eyes peeled for anything... suspicious... 

Edited by SinfulBeauty

*Search and Destroy-er Update*

• New characters have been made. They will be added to the OP shortly.
  • Added a TON of optional side quests, especially the infamous Destroyer quest "Search and Destroy-er".
  • Added busts for actor instead of the default message system.
  • Polished some aspects of the project.
  • Improved mapped enemy A.I. with Yanfly's Chase Player and TheoAllen's Pathfinding scripts.
  • Added "Den of Nightmares" map and minigame/quest.
  • Content Warning added to OP.
  • Added some references to some projects(credit has been given. Check the Credits spoiler).
  • New classes added: Mechamancer, Necromancer, Reaper, Firebrand.

There are more changes to come, guys and gals!(all this work must be done)

It won't be long before another update is released!

Also, I may post my very first trailer for this project. I guess it could be done. :3

Edited by SinfulBeauty

Alright, cool. I'm interested, and the inclusion of the glossary helps me out a long in envisioning the story! I just hope it lives up to the warning. ;)

*Patiently waiting for demo / pre-alpha.* :mellow:

So much work! >_< Only if I could work more than I am now. I've added even more materials, scripts, and much more to the project. As promised, the story is now complete with the most dark and morbid additions possible. Bits and pieces of it will be in the demo, which is still in progress(had to start all over TT_TT). The new classes will be discussed below:

Golemancer

Actor: Daven

Attribute: Defense

Aside from casting elemental spells while the other mates fight head on, Daven also has a fancy for tech. If you share the same affinity, the Golemancer class is for you! Pin down your enemies with advanced ranged weaponry and make your battle go by like feathers in the wind. If all seems lost, throw some bombs!

Necromancer

Actor: Daven

Attribute: Offense

Necro. That means "dead". As the somewhat metal name suggests, Daven can summon the dead to fight for him and your team(not that he would like that). There are a wide range of death magic spells he can choose from. From the shambling Walker Horde to the brutal Flesh Pound, Daven has his own personal siege at his fingertips. Just make sure he's not pointing at you.

Firebrand

Actor: Synestria

Attribute:Defense

Aside from being a great Valkyrie, it doesn't hurt to look after your fellow teammates. especially when fire is involved. If you're as fiery as Synestria, then the Firebrand class is your perfect match. Fire is your friend, so you and that pack of matches have some type of mutual companionship. Use fire-based spells to shield you and your team from your foes, burning all projectiles or reflecting them back, but twice as painful.

Reaper

Actor: Synestria

Attribute: Offense

Be as dark and morbid as you can be with the Reaper class! Not every day is as shiny and beautiful as the next. Conjure soul-borne weapons from the End and hack and slash at all foes, striking at their very souls. Reap the souls of your enemies and use them as your fuel for your dark power. You will definitely invoke terror and fear in the hearts of your enemies. Wicked!

Edited by SinfulBeauty

*HUGE UPDATE*

• Victor's Animated Battles added(with kaduki sprites)
  • Enormous amount of side quests added
  • New baddies added
  • Parallax maps added
  • Added new main quest upon game completion
  • World Map/Fast Travel added
  • R̪̦o̖̲̦̜̟͇̯sÌ–ÌœÍeÍ̯̜̤̖͖m̼̟͚͇͓̟͎̕a̼̙r͖̠̀Í̳̜y̧͎ added

I've noticed that I haven't introduced any of the many baddies in the game. It's about time that I've shown you my big Pokemans...:3

• Terror Demons: These demons are the heralds of Fal-Diabalus himself. They are immune to physical attacks unless their boon "Terror Skin" is broken. This can only be done when using either elite attacks such as Power of the Destroyers and Hammer of Dawn or by spamming Light, Fire, Water type attacks.
  • The Armada: The iron soldiers crafted by Nefarian Blutarch. They are capable of withstanding elite skills. Although, they are vulnerable to water-type attacks. So spam them!
  • Shades and Shadows: Like Terror Demons, Shades are protected with a boon that ignores physical attacks. Although, as long as they are on the field, they continuously heal their troops. Shadows are the same, but their boon is much stronger and they heal their troops more. The more they heal, the stronger they get.

All this was done TODAY. I'm a little worn out, but not exhausted! There is still plenty of work to be done. This project is going to be BIG. Well anywho, good luck on your own projects and g'nighties! <3

Edited by SinfulBeauty

Oh-ho, another Victor's person~ :3 I'll be seeing what you have in store for the battle system~

Your project is off to a nice start based on what I read; the horror part is what is going to interest me~ xD

I really like to say a lot but I can't until the demo-n has been summoned~ :lol:

I'm planning to make HELL TONS of baddies in this here project. Victor's scripts will enhance what nightmares I plan to add in the game. :3

BTW, thank you all for your input!<3 It will really strengthen and encourage me to get 'er done! Before you know it, a shiny demo will be waiting for you! TuT

SÌ̀ͫͨ̃ÍÍŽÌ͕̣̱̲͔H͔̦͕̓ͭ̑͒Ĕ̸̂Í̩̭̲͙̩̮̗͈ ̡͔̹̱̱̻̗̰ͧ͋̈́͂̽͑I̴̭̼̥͗͑ͦ͡SͬͥÌ̱̥͚͗ͧͭͩͮ̕͞ ̧̫̰͓ͧ͗̒̀͒̚̚ͅSͥ̌̒̅Í̘͓̺͖T̵̵͎͎̭̤ͤ̋̌͆͞Ĭ̜̣̩̻̀͋ͦ͠ͅÌÍ…LÌͬ̒Ì̋ͧ͘͘҉Í͉̺̠͕̮͈L͚͚̱͚͓͎̜̈́͂̋̓̃͜͠ ̵͖̲ͬ̒ͬÌ̙̠̹ÍH̡͎ͭ͊̒͊̄̀ͯ̚ͅE̔̅Í̻͓͈͎̬͎̫̾̇ͭͨ͜Rͬͤ͑̿͆̃Ì̷̛͙͔͔̖͇͈͕ͪẼ̷̡̙͓̦͒̚.̓Ì̵̛̗̫͉̩̻͔̜

Edited by SinfulBeauty

*UPDATE*

Due to some incompatibilities, Victor's Animated Battlers has been removed. I'm pretty sad myself, but there are alternatives!(thank god) It has been replaced by Yanfly's Ace Battle Engine. Aside from this mere predicament, here are some major additions to the project.

• Many repeatable quests added
  • New characters: Mimi, Agni, Dal-Ghomm, etc
  • New baddies: Terror Shroud, Pyro, Big Eater, SpringTrap, R̪̦o̖̲̦̜̟͇̯sÌ–ÌœÍeÍ̯̜̤̖͖m̼̟͚͇͓̟͎̕a̼̙r͖̠̀Í̳̜y̧͎,etc
  • Basic crafting system added
  • New system modification: At night, ALL DARK-TYPE ENEMIES are protected with Terror Skin(please refer to the last update)
  • Added some more aspects of horror to the project(for my horror fanatics ^_^)
  • Attempting to implement an execution script(instantly kill an enemy when at low health)
Edited by SinfulBeauty

Please tell me that you'll be using Nightcore music... Please please please...!

Oh, you have no idea...TuT

I actually made a few songs and Nightcored them for the project like a few minutes ago. lol

Awwww that's a shame. I was looking forward to a VE experience from other people... T-T oh well~ xD I'm still going to wait patiently for the demo-n to be summoned. :3 *adding support bar after I get a good night slumber*

Hey there Sinful! So I tested out your demo and as I'm playing it, I'm writing some notes here so I don't forget. I'll end it with an overall assessment. :)

• The maps are a tad bland. I was especially surprised by the lack of anything in the bank at the beginning.
• Might consider upgrading speed on some events (example, the first bank teller).
• I think there was a misspelled word after you kill the first Grunt. She says she "though" she'd be lunch when it needs to be "thought."
• No idea where you got the music ... but my ears are dancing.
• Loving the menu you choose ... though at the moment of writing this, I'm unsure how the background relates to the game, haha, but that girl sitting is pretty.
• Save menu script is amazing. I'd love to get a link to it!
• NightCore1_zpsk8v8cy8x.png -- That black circle, see the random bit of cliff in middle of the grass? Looks a bit odd.
• After defeating the six demons, you should have the main character say the bridge is done. xD Also curious why there are no demons on the other side of the bridge ...
• NightCore2_zpskljjgprk.png -- Another map error, hehe.
• Those scythe death enemies near the fairy ... were extremely hard. I don't know if you meant them to be defeated, but it took a lot. xD
• I also noticed in battle, you can't see your MP. That is kind of important to know! Scratch that. It appeared after getting Encourage.
• The Reapers might be unbalanced ... I fought one and went from level 4 to level 7. Fought another and went to level 9, lol. Also the Shades seem unbalanced... especially considering they appear in trios. I've yet to kill them (even with potions).
• No escape option ... so I died, haha. I found it, but giving a small tutorial on controls might be nice.
• Not very much direction is given to the player until you find the fairy. It's just like you're running from one map to the next without knowing where you're going. =X

So my final thoughts are ... that I stopped trying to get passed the shade trio, haha. I died like five times and never even reached the fairy maze. The story up until that point is a bit all over the place. What I mean is that you go from checking into a bank, saving a random girl, fighting souls to repair a bridge, and then some demon is attacking the forest? To top it off, your main character is ... a skeleton? I was a bit at a loss of what was going on. I think the most random part was the ... running timed maze minigame.

However on a lighter note, I am eating up the music and the battle system is pretty fun! I love all the menus and the light-heated, upbeat feel to the game so far. Makes me feel like this will be more of an arcade / comedy type of atmosphere than dark and hellish. At the very least, the intro seems to be this way. Maybe I'll get back to trying to get passed those shades later, haha. Anyways, not a bad start! Thanks for the demo!

Thank you for your feedback! This is something of an "alpha-demo". A new and improved version will be released so that others don't have to deal with the complications.

You're playing as Twynog, the Skeldian caretaker for our actual main character. You start off getting some money from the bank so that the main character Iliah could buy herself a new sword. When you reenter the forest, Twynog realizes several strange differences(in this case the abundance of demons and the missing bridge). You are soon caught up in a little showdown battle between the fairy and the demon. The demon takes interest in you and turns you into a teddy bear, being his "plaything" The Ghazts who appear near the fairy after giving her the berries were meant to be difficult due to the fact that the Grunts were fairly easy to kill.

I'm glad you didn't face Mephisto yet, because he's pretty much the badass.

Again, thank you for your feedback. I will post "fixed" version in a bit. :)

I went ahead and gave this a try, so here you go!:

Whoops, I quoted too much. Had to put them all in one.

• The maps are a tad bland. I was especially surprised by the lack of anything in the bank at the beginning.

I was somehow fine with everything. Probably because of the nice music. XD

Other maps are actually sample maps. It's pretty tedious to map by yourself, y'know.

• Might consider upgrading speed on some events (example, the first bank teller).

I think that's the only one that needs one.

• I think there was a misspelled word after you kill the first Grunt. She says she "though" she'd be lunch when it needs to be "thought."

Hm, didn't notice that. I guess I was reading too fast. XD

• No idea where you got the music ... but my ears are dancing.

There are the credits, yknow.

The battle musics are from Wingless-Seraph, though. I recognized them instantly! They're great pieces.

• Loving the menu you choose ... though at the moment of writing this, I'm unsure how the background relates to the game, haha, but that girl sitting is pretty.

It's just the default picture for Mog's menu background script.

• Save menu script is amazing. I'd love to get a link to it!

That is also one of Mog's scripts.

• -snip- -- That black circle, see the random bit of cliff in middle of the grass? Looks a bit odd.

I didn't have any problem with it being there, Lol

• After defeating the six demons, you should have the main character say the bridge is done. xD Also curious why there are no demons on the other side of the bridge ...

Well, I agree.

• -snip -- Another map error, hehe.

Yup, saw that too.

• Those scythe death enemies near the fairy ... were extremely hard. I don't know if you meant them to be defeated, but it took a lot. xD

Yeah, I was getting owned. XD

But they ARE supposed to be defeated, I think.

• The Reapers might be unbalanced ... I fought one and went from level 4 to level 7. Fought another and went to level 9, lol. Also the Shades seem unbalanced... especially considering they appear in trios. I've yet to kill them (even with potions).

Yeah, I grinded hard on those. They give sooo much EXP (and gold too I think?).

But the enemy levels scale anyway. XD

• No escape option ... so I died, haha. I found it, but giving a small tutorial on controls might be nice.

Yeah, that would be nice.Although I didn't need one since you'll know from experience. XD

• Not very much direction is given to the player until you find the fairy. It's just like you're running from one map to the next without knowing where you're going. =X

At least it's linear. XD

So my final thoughts are ... that I stopped trying to get passed the shade trio, haha. I died like five times and never even reached the fairy maze. The story up until that point is a bit all over the place. What I mean is that you go from checking into a bank, saving a random girl, fighting souls to repair a bridge, and then some demon is attacking the forest? To top it off, your main character is ... a skeleton? I was a bit at a loss of what was going on. I think the most random part was the ... running timed maze minigame.

That's what's great about it, personally.

However on a lighter note, I am eating up the music and the battle system is pretty fun! I love all the menus and the light-heated, upbeat feel to the game so far. Makes me feel like this will be more of an arcade / comedy type of atmosphere than dark and hellish. At the very least, the intro seems to be this way. Maybe I'll get back to trying to get passed those shades later, haha. Anyways, not a bad start! Thanks for the demo!

This, I agree!

---

Anyways, on to my own notes (aside from what I said above). I didn't take notes while playing, so bear with me here. XD

Also, it might be a bit messy.

- In the intro, I think it should be "can I make a withdrawal?"

- The saving and loading "load times" feels a bit too long, perhaps cut it down by a half?

- Venomous Shadow has no icon?

- The "Slicing Wave" skill doesn't seem to be worth it...

- Merits for on-map encounters (and active respawning), those are GREAT. You know how annoying random encounters are. XD

- When I level up, weird letters appear instead of arrows on the stats.

- The timed maze thingy was a bit confusing, especially finding where the third soul is.

- After a few tries, I was lucky enough to get one lv3 shade and two lv2 shades. I managed to paralyze the lv3 and a lv2. I then poisoned them all, then slowly killed them. Victory! XD I was a bit surprised that I was supposed to win! The shadow slicing attack thingy that hits you four times is a bit too strong.

(I got past the shade trio after this point, am I the only one?)

- The texts for Encourage seems to be messed up.

- There doesn't seem to be a way to recover MP?

- Those scythe things give way too much EXP. XD

- After grinding, I bought 50 potions and 99 berries. Wheeee!

- The bombs... they have infinite uses! The item number doesn't go down.

- I used the bombs every time. XD

- I walked past every enemy, cause I probably don't need to fight anymore.

- When I tried to escape from an enemy in the forest maze, the game froze as the enemy was pushed back. I guess there wasn't enough space for it to go back. Perhaps you forgot to put "Skip If Cannot Move"? Or maybe I didn't wait long enough? XD

- I ran past the floatin' flames and found the save point, I saw a sword and said "Finally! A new weapon!"

- Ah, a raft :D

- WHOA WHO TURNED OFF THE SUN?

- I fought Mephisto, and when he said "This is the end of you!", he really meant it. I died really quickly.

- Either he's as overpowered as the shade trio, or I'm overleveled. But fear not, I have 99 berries.

- I use Venomous Shadow, which seems to deal a percentage damage. Then I use accelerate, and use a berry along with a bomb. If Mephisto crits though, I'm dead. XD

- After a few tries I won! Bomb in your face, Mephisto! Boom! Victory!

- WELL THAT WAS A BLAST (ohohoho literally)

- I thought the game froze, that wait was a bit too long until the white flash.

- On mah raft...

- When the view changed to Fey, I thought the game froze again. That was a REALLY REALLY REALLY long wait until the screen faded.

- Credits! Why doesn't it have categories?

- Hmm, that was short. Or did I miss something? XD

Excuse me if I forgot something. Lol

You need to fix that escape and infinite bombs bug. XD

Anyways, it was fun in a weird way! I don't know why!

Pretty interesting so far, though. Keep it up!

Lydyn already said much of what can be said. Lol

---

Whoa, you ninja'd me, Sinful.

The Ghazts who appear near the fairy after giving her the berries were meant to be difficult due to the fact that the Grunts were fairly easy to kill.

Ah, I forgot, the shades were called Ghazts.

I'm glad you didn't face Mephisto yet, because he's pretty much the badass.

I think I know what you mean. XD

Nothing some poison and a few bombs and berries can't deal with though. Lol

Edited by Eien Nanashi

lol... I know it's tedious to map by yourself. I've spent a week on three small maps because I'm doing parallax mapping... so I totally understand.  As for the credits... well, I just forgot to look, haha.  The story is still a bit hard to follow though Sinful.  You can explain it, but if I were a new player picking it up, I'd be really confused ... that's what I was trying to get at.  Though it feels like (after your comment) that this demo takes place after the official intro the the whole game - am I right?  (It'll be a while before I reply. Yay South Korea time!)

Thanks for your feedback as well! ^_^

I noticed that I gave the player "infinite bombs". That's embarrassing...

All of these issues will be fixed sometime today. Do you worry! XD

@Eien: Oh, you beat it. ^-^ Good for you! 

Although...

There are three ways to end the demo. Three endings(technically two, but one of them was optional and modified)

You noticed the graves, right? *chuckles evilly* 

@Eien: Oh, you beat it. ^-^ Good for you! 

Although...

There are three ways to end the demo. Three endings(technically two, but one of them was optional and modified)

You noticed the graves, right? *chuckles evilly*

:o TIME TO PLAY AGAIN

i sure edit my posts a lot don't i

Edited by Eien Nanashi

Supporting the project!

I see good things from the project. I'm on a mac as of now, so your demo won't run as an .exe file (if someone good with computers can tell me otherwise, I'd appreciate it. =O) but I'll get around to it one day.

Also, release a nightcore album of the songs you remixed. ;c

Played it again, and "finished". I actually took notes while playing now. XD

- Whoa, I didn't know there was an armor set laying around. And a talisman.

- Holy damn those Ghazts are way too strong. XD

- I accidentally escaped... the game froze again. Even though the enemy had enough space. Maybe I move too? (I seem to escape when there's a wall right behind me)

- Yup. I move one step back. It seems that I'm the one who can't move and not the enemy. No "Skip If Cannot Move" in the player movement route I guess.

- The enemy seems to have frozen in place...?

- The enemy doesn't seem to move anymore once you escape. XD

- I tried on another enemy and it kept moving. I wonder why the other one didn't? XD

- Okay, Slicing Wave is a strong attack, but I think Accelerate is still a better use of AP.

- When I fail to escape, it says "However, %s was unable to escape!"

- Oh, there's an enemy actually called Shade.

- It seems to be a slightly weaker version of Ghazts?

- I lasted long enough in the Mephisto fight and saw "I tire of your insulance..." it should be "insolence".

- After that he kicked my ass. XD

- Whoa what I got to a port...?

- Only weapon shop doesn't play a sound when it says "Locked".

- The other section of the town, the doors that you can't enter don't say "Locked".

- Let me play the church piano. XD

- Time to kill Mephisto again.

- "You're concern" should be "Your concern"

- Accelerate, Berry and Venomous Shadow, Two Frag Bombs or Berry and Frag Bomb, Frag Bomb.

- "I will see you're wretched soul" should be "I will see your wretched soul"

- The music is amazing...

- Whoops, damn Ghazt trio. I died in the bonus room. XD

I guess that's all. Nice stuff!

I'll be adding a support bar into my signature soon. :D

EDIT: Added! I customized it a bit. :P

Edited by Eien Nanashi