Proudly presenting by Skymoon's Productions...

3YRO9uM.png

Do  you think four silly heroes can survive the holy fairies who are trapped by a wild dragon?

Basic features-

• 4 unique playable characters, upgrade their basic skills to special skills. Depending on your style!
  • Cute art by Makio and neat maps by Skymoon adds some smile to the player's face.
  • Special items that gives all characters a new skill or upgrade their basic ones.
  • Lighthearted dialogues and story.
  • An appealing battle system by Yanfly.
  • No gameovers. Try as many times as you want.
  • Equip the accessories carefully, they make a helpful difference as well as reduces a specific parameter.

OsnUoak.png  Progression & Details

CURRENT PROGRESS - 50%

~

Genre - Fantasy, Comedy, Winter

Recruitment - None

6Lp0tiD.png Story

Four citizens received a strange letter about a rather odd favor, there weren't many details mentioned, but only a single line of text caught their eyes: "Please hear our plea" with a location name "Mountains of Frostford". They assume that letter was from some of the local cavelings, but it was soon proved false, Instead, it was a letter sent from the holy fairies that resided there. They were being held captive by a ferocious dragon and his vile troops.

After much consideration, they decided to travel afar and help them. After reaching the designated location through a magic teleporter, they noticed that there were a swarm of fairies floating and flying about and some horrid monsters that the heroes must keep at bay.

fMdZErb.png Cast

6rLzieq.png

Pink the Lucky Girl
Class: Hunter - Gender: Female - Age: 21 - Weapon: Spear
A Japanese girl who took up adventuring as a hobby. She enjoys riding, breathing in fresh air and chatting. Pink is famous in her town as a very cheerful girl who makes true friends, but no foes.
Pink is the leader of her party and one who decided to help the trapped fairies.

Chris the Shadow
Class: Hexblade - Gender: Male - Age: 24 - Weapon: Dual Swords
Chris works in a small library. He likes silent environment and reading books about politics. Chris also once worked on as a journalist, but he left the job because his destiny is to become a successful story writer.
He has a boring and serious personality and gets straight to the point of things.

Peter the Runner
Class: Archer - Gender: Male - Age: 18 - Weapon: Bow
Peter is a easygoing and straightforward boy. He once joins a race at his hometown and got the first position and the trophy for his agility and speed. His destiny is to become an famed archer. Although, he is still learning the ropes and is still a novice, but he is full of hope!
He talks too much in a kind and cheerful manner.

Loona the Blueheart
Class: Caster - Gender: Female - Age: 22 - Weapon: Staff
A model who failed to gain fame, although she isn't ashamed of herself and is trying to leave this field of modelling. She hopes that one day she will be a very successful top model.
She likes to flirt and attract others to her by her unique fashion and tries to make more boyfriends... or girlfriends?

kNK1VBW.png Screenshots

Still polishing

wA2mXVn.pngZSbBvNX.png8TTzKps.pngSVd9GBv.pngpkTVwRT.png

~

ximXlRi.png Credits
Huge thanks to these people who helped me out in development!

Engine & General Resources
RPG Maker VX Ace by Enterbrain

Art
Busts Makio-Kuta
Battlers RPG Maker DS+ Pack, Milano Cat
Tilesets Pandamaru
Sprite Generator Pieces Lunara
Icons Avery, Crazy_Leen
Animations VX Samurai Materials Pack
Others Materials Timmah, Skymoon

Scripting
Battle System Yanfly
Menu Galv
Bug Fixes Mithran, Lone Wolf, Mezzolan
Other Materials Fomar0153, Yanfly

Audio
Title Music Gyrowolf
Battle Musics Gyrowolf, VX RTP
Scene Musics RPG Maker DS/DS+ Pack
Other Materials Crazy_Leen, Ms Littlefish

Writing
Original Writing Skymoon
Proofreading SinfulBeauty, Sieginder Niederlage

Additional/Special Credits
Character Designs Miyanamisasa (Avatar Maker)
The characters were generated through the generator's trial version with a little bit of editing and recoloring. Their other parts (like face shape, nose and eyes size) was handled by Makio-Kuta.

Shiny Credits
For those who are helping/had helped me raising the funds for this project via commissioning me some maps, love you all! <3

Current Supporters
Lydyn

---
Someone requested a support banner, so here you go. :>
Dm5vZAL.png   K5grddz.png

For those who really support this game and wants to help me out in development, please take a little time to read this note. Thank you!

Plea for a little Help

Edited by Skymoon

Hello everyone! ... It is shocking enough for me to see no replies here, I was expecting at least several posts. ;_;

Anyways, I thought I should update it. Here's some new, polished screenshots.

N5pSPvz.png

BiLSna9.png

fdPhj5U.png

9rdKC1c.png

l9eJ57v.png

The screenies in the start post are outdated for now, I'll delete them as well. Soon. Probably.

Hehe~ aside from the mapping, the character art is very well done~ :D They really look funny and goofy in a good way~ xD I was looking at this project a while ago, but I was very busy with school assignments.

I'll promise to look out for this when you have more updates, just keep it up and know that there will be people that care~ I wish you best of luck with this lovely project! ^-^

@magic2345 Thanks. :3 This game dwells in our world indeed, it is 1994 in the game. A little modern twist is included as well~

@Minerva-Belle Oh, thank you so much for the kind words! I am really glad you loved it, and I promise demo won't take long!

Yes, it's all Makio's blessings for drawing my characters in such a goofy style. xD

Aww, this project looks adorable so far! I'm looking forward to the comedy aspect, and the mapping is (of course) beautiful~! I also love the idea of skill upgrades; it's my favorite way to develop parties! <3

And as for Loona's line...

She likes to flirt and attract others to her by her unique fashion and tries to make more boyfriends... or girlfriends?

...thank you. Does this mean I can ship she and Pink now? Because I totally want to. QAQ

Also, don't forget to add a support bar, dear! 

Looking forward to the demo~ Best of luck! :D

I agree with the others, the mapping is well done. The characters are well drawn as well, though in a more cartoony sense. ^.^ The idea seems more like a story-heavy dungeon crawler to me, in the sense that you keep trying and you upgrade and find items.

The only thing I'd really have to say that might be negative is the dialogue. "I think it's an obligatory to check her out before we get started." I believe, and I could be wrong (my grammar isn't stellar), it's "I think it's obligatory to check her out before we get started."

Otherwise, you seem to have a great team or at least a great pull of resources for this project. So keep it up! :D

The idea seems more like a story-heavy dungeon crawler to me, in the sense that you keep trying and you upgrade and find items.

The only thing I'd really have to say that might be negative is the dialogue. "I think it's an obligatory to check her out before we get started." I believe, and I could be wrong (my grammar isn't stellar), it's "I think it's obligatory to check her out before we get started."

Yeah, as I changed some things, I've decided to make this game a dungeon crawler, I'll update the thread as said! :>

Also, the grammar, yes, my lowest skill, those dialouges are now outdated (deleted from game).

Though I've someone cool for proofreading, so it shouldn't be like that! :3 I promise this project will grab on you~

Awesome then!~ Sounds like a neat project. Oh and as for couples... the girls should get together. ^_- If you make that banner, I might inclined to put it in my signature. *hint, hint* :P

As for couples... the girls should get together. ^_- If you make that banner, I might inclined to put it in my signature. *hint, hint* :P

Noo, everyone wants Pink and Loona together? This isn't fair! xD

Edited by Skymoon

Alright, it's a time for a little update. I am listing things which are left and done for the first demo.

What's done for now?

• All database is done expect: Enemies and their skills.
  • Graphics are: Battlers, placeholder sprites, custom animations and icons which are gathered.
  • Some more mapping.

What's left to do?

• Commission sprites and eight more emotions for all four busts.
  • More eventing for puzzles (it's not that type of puzzles), common events and some polishing to skill upgrade chats.
  • Some polishing to maps.

Overall Progress for Demo 65%

Lydyn, on 17 Mar 2015 - 01:31 AM, said:

snapback.png

As for couples... the girls should get together. ^_- If you make that banner, I might inclined to put it in my signature. *hint, hint*  :P

Noo, everyone wants Pink and Loona together? This isn't fair! xD

^^^ Welllll they could be placed together in a banner as friends~? (Then my imagination can take it from there.)

I'm happy to see the demo progress is booming! 65% already? Awesome! I'm also very curious about the puzzles that are not puzzles, or at least not those kinds of puzzles. (I'm not sure what kind I mean though. @0@) Keep up the good work, dear! I certainly am itching to run around in their world. :3

Hohoho! It's very cute banner you've there~ :3 Nice work.

---

Aside, from that. I was pretty bored and decided to redo the early sketches of Pink and Loona I drew months ago.

*Ahem* They're pretty recognizable as I haven't changed their color palettes.

U1KHA1q.png

Yes. Pink's name was supposed to be Rose, but I felt like to change it afterwards.

Hello, everybody. :> It's time for another update.

Plea for a little Help

It's shameful asking for a help here, but I think it's required to develop a good demo.

I've been trying to gather money (too young for a job yet), but I am not succeeding so far. If you'd like to help me out pulling this project to the stage of a demo; you can always shoot me a commission for a few maps. Not that I am advertising my own shop, but I really need a bit of money for the sake of graphics. My artist is working on her game til 1 April, her slots are full for a while. So I'll have a plenty of time to gather the money.

My current goal is 70$ dollars or more, so I can work to ready the demo's graphics.

Please don't hesitate to PM me, I'll also get a 10% discount to you if you're going to request 1 large map. :>

Link to my shop is in my signature. Thank you!

---

Aside from graphics, I've been also working on accessories which are done today.

ytxQcmm.png

Thank you again, and have a great day! Love you all. <3

I'm pretty broke as well, and have no opportunities for work. I'd have you make me a map otherwise. XD

But I'll be supporting the project, the art style and vibes really appeal to me. Good luck on raising the funds! <:

@Yuugami Thanks. ^^

---

Guys, I have a sale running on my mapping shop which will end on 1 April. So if you've decided to help me out a bit, please don't be shy to visit it!

Hello, guys! I think I am supposed to shoot an update about my artist, Makio-Kuta.

So, we've been discussing the prices for all extra emotions; here's an image breakdown about the prices.

QcPd5ej.png

(Special ones;

Pink - Saying thanks

Chris - Sigh/Bored

Peter - Pretty happy/Super grin

Loona - Flirty wink )

I am currently not ready for the full payment but I hope I will be soon! ^.^

My map shop is still open though! If you'd like to shoot me a commission and wants to play the demo quickly~