charlesthehurst

March Restaff: Beauty of the Orient

zrhRe7r.png

This month we have a special treat!  First off, as some may have noticed, I am now Resource Manager.  I will be organizing Restaff alongside Jonnie to help him out.  But he will definitely be a big part of this site as always!

Also. this will be our first Dual Release in quite some time!  So premium members, keep your eyes peeled for exclusive resources made by our awesome Restaff in the Premium Release Forum.

Tsarmina

qBHOIQV.pngZFa4Nhz.png

Tsarmina presents us with a true beauty of the orient.  The gorgeous Chinese maiden Diao Chan!  And accompanying her is the fabled Lv Bu!

Allusion

Banner_zpsssg4sa3s.jpg

Allusion also rolls in with another Chinese maiden.  Look at that piercing gaze!

Charlesthehurst

XN5U2VF.png

I present a nameless RTP beauty from the orient.

When Bugs Roam Ur House

spEMwGK.png          MLwEphy.png

And lastly, WBRUH shows some talent constructing an awesome Oriental Tileset!

You can find the Download Link Below:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/imffou7pnx3u4tx/AAB793xvpGfg8tri0uQRe9bMa?dl=0

Oh my god... you guys are so awesome!!!!! ^-^ I've been waiting so long for more Japanese resources~

I can't wait to use these in action~ I now have my creative spark for some more mapping and designs... :D

I applaud you guys for your hardwork~ :3

Edited by Minerva-Belle

Awesome job to everyone who contributed on this one :) it was definitely my fave! :)

But Charles...you forgot to add in my Lv Bu ^^" (He was intended for general release. Sorry I should've specified :() Do you think you could do that for me, pwease? :3

Just got around to checking this out, and I have to say one word in my native language: 好! (For all you non Chinese folk there, it means "good". Seriously, it does!)

Very nice thematic approach to it, and it's great to see a lot of artists stepping outside their comfort zone (Tsar, especially) in this pack!

Although, I have to say, I'm especially fond of Bugs' roof tiles. Really into the curves, although I'm still kinda wishing for a dragon shrine/pagoda thingy on the top. :P

Great job, everybody, and can't wait to see what's in for next month (P.S. count me in for the next one).

Although, I have to say, I'm especially fond of Bugs' roof tiles. Really into the curves, although I'm still kinda wishing for a dragon shrine/pagoda thingy on the top. :P

Thanks! d:  :)  :)

By dragon shrine, do you mean when there are dragons all along the top part of the roof? (Omg, that's pretty difficult so you better keep wishing.. @__@)

I am plannng on expanding the Asian tileset though in the near future. : ) 

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who helped out this month :) Apologies for having to miss this months, I'm hoping to be back again next month with some new resources for everyone :D but a great big welcome to Charles who's gonna be giving me a hand in future! Don't forget if you DO wanna be part of next month's restaff than feel free to send me and Charles a PM :)

@__@

Oh gosh, I could have sworn I commented on this! Why does my memory do this to meeee?! *runs in circles*

Anywho, yes, great job this month everyone! I'm especially happy to know that House is sharing more beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous tiles with us~! <3 Such an amazing artist, on so many levels~! 

Tsarmina's characters are like, amazing, like, as usual~! /valley girl voice

I was so surprised to see Lu Bu made, haha! I was thinking of making him myself, but then I realized how impossible that was with my work load. TT___TT 

If you keep it up, someone could make a RPG Maker Dynasty Warriors game! That'd be awesome! :D

I want to eat Charl's bust's hair still~ Haha, but seriously, she looks great and Diao Chan's battler is full of win! (Such beautiful effects on her!)

Nice work, everyone! Looking forward to next month's release. :3 (Because yes, I mooch off of these resources too. Don't judge me pls.) 

Anywho, yes, great job this month everyone! I'm especially happy to know that House is sharing more beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous tiles with us~! <3 Such an amazing artist, on so many levels~! 

Thanks a lot Allusion xD That's really nice of you to say!! :) I hope you keep it up with your resources (and artwork) as well. They turned out really lovely for the release. :)        

A Dynasty Warriors game would be awesome O__O

I'm going to collect the oriental tilesets and save them, so when the oriental tileset is kinda complete (from Tile A1 - Tile E) for Field, Interior, Exterior and Dungeon, I would like to make some good game from it. Would really want to make a Samurai type of game :D