My list isn't very full, I got a few done past week or so. I can fit you in, but it won't be for awhile I got like 10 games ahead of yours. 

Edit: modified the topic to add all the links and update YouTube channel and i moved all rm games to its own channel.

Edited by RoooodWorks

Edit: Okay. Scrabbled around. Fixed one of the two major issues and,  while I haven't had a chance to test, I suspect it may have been the cause of the other major issue too. Guess I'll see from your LP :3

Do you stream them live as well? I'd hate to miss it if you do. 

Here's the latest link  https://www.dropbox.com/s/c7fx1x0tyf3e6g5/Sovereignty V.Chibs.exe?dl=0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, just saw your message on discord.

So, here's a slightly less buggy version for you <removed>

But, idk, its still kinda broken and might not be much fun to play :/

I did a video just before u posted. Yea it will need lots of work, some skills are broken like eruption when i use the screen locks up, some cutscenes gives error messages and yea other than that, it has a nice card game feel to it. If you just fix those problems and the text when picking card from the graveyard, maybe the card in hand can be pictures, and card in graveyard u pick from pictures instead of text. It has a nice feel. Also I am not a fast reader So the auto text's is not very good you should allow the player to press enter to continue instead of auto, not all of us read a billion letters per second. 

Yeah, a lot of those things were fixed/adjusted; text speed, cutscenes, and the big two problems where you were able to destroy cards stronger than you and attack the enemy directly when enemy troops were on the field. Those last two basically meant that whether things worked or not was pretty much random which must have made the game incredibly confusing for you :(

It was useful to me to see some of the erratic behaviour of some of the cards like Erupt! and whatever is going on with the coin randomly appearing (thats what the giant silver 'H' was btw) although I'm sure it must have been a drag for you. I really appreciate you sticking with it, I probably would have given myself a concussion from facepalming by the end.

The game autosaves when you quit, I guess I should communicate that and how the card shop works; maybe add a map/menu section to the tutorial.

You mentioned the card UI could be improved but I'm not really good at that stuff. Other than what you said above,is there much else that you think might improve that side of things?

(Oh, and 'Words' are what I put for cutscenes I didn't get 'round to making yet xD)

Thanks again though, really.

What i mean by improving the ui is having small card pictures where the cards in your hand are , and the graveyard have small pictures of the cards,instead of the walking sprites. and when u pick from those instead of text show those pictures instead. All that requires is instead of showing text u show the picture in the conditional branch.