Hey everyone!

I'm Amy, AKA Amysaurus, and I've been making pixel art for just about 10 years now. I've always had a thing for gaming, but there's something about retro/pixel styles that always seemed especially pleasing to my eyes. Ever since I picked up XP and starting fiddling around with the sprites, I was totally hooked.  :) 

Rules:
You must credit me whenever my work is used.
2. I take payment through Paypal only.
3. References are optional, but appreciated.

CrzGiy5.png

Need multiple poses/expressions? Want something animated? Feel free to send me a PM for a price estimate!  :)

Process Samples:

tBFX7Hv.png

(^^ Original design by Hirei)

y1GTI3f.png

Additional Samples:

Portraits:
REEdekv.pngZNJXIJi.png
Full Body:

9TlLvAb.pngk2bhoME.png

0dClKQr.png

Sprites:
mFo2MGg.png

lhNbD9Q.gif

Maps:
7xDmrYG.png
  1yB1QTh.pngR2oeKRq.pngsftAdVo.png

Feel free to send me any questions you have, and thanks for stopping by!

Edited by Amysaurus

Their size will differ slightly depending on the type and pose of the character, but finished busts will be sent over in the following sizes:

QMCpBds.png

The good news is, with pixels, they can be resized to your liking very easily. ^^ Additional expressions will be around 0.50-1.00 USD, depending on complexity (whether the pose changes or not, etc.).

Edited by Amysaurus

Wow, your sprites look awesome!! I never knew/ don't believe I've ever seen you do pixel art! :o

Hahaha, the detail on them is really great though! You would think you could easily see these in a game or something. :):D Really clean and colourful and the shapes and style are really lovely! Good luck on the shop, I think and hope you will do well. ( ;

Firstly, I was about to comment saying your missing half of rule 1. I found it half way in your post xD 

Secondly, since you do sprites, is it possible to just commish gen parts?

I already have hair and such for my characters, but my "pixel art" skills aren't nearly good enough to create good enough clothing parts that I require for my main game.

Also, I'll ask since I put Cresent in an uncomfortable position over it; do you do other sprites such as children, enemies and animals or only humans templated to the base model?

I see you have a bear and ghosty for ACE, but I use MV which is why I ask.

Edited by Takeo212

@Latoa: I used to have XP as an option, but I actually took it down to have the larger busts, lol. It's available upon request, though.  :)

@Takeo212: I'll have to look at how the rules are showing up, lol! It looks fine for me, but the code sure can be finicky! >_> Also, yup, I can do generator parts and non-template sprites - it just takes a bit longer to complete. 

Hey guys! It took a bit of pre-spring cleaning, but I finally whipped my shop layout back into shape!  :lol: 

As of right now I’m available for icons and character art, but not sprites or tiles. Just a word of warning - it’ll probably stay that way for a while. My availability will vary just a bit due to my class schedule, but I will do my best to keep you all updated. If you’re not quite sure, feel free to ask me via any of my contact methods.

4/21 Update:

• New + updated work samples
Hey everybody! I went ahead and updated the main post with some more recent samples of my work [some of which is included below]. Have an awesome day! ;)

mUxJMIJ.png7NZxd84.png

^^ Note: Credit for the armored-lady's design goes to Hirei.

mFo2MGg.png

Hey guys ^^

This is just a head's up that I'm going to be booked until around July 10th. If you have any questions for me in the meantime, you're more than welcome to contact me! :)

Here's a look at some of my recent work:

WMZOjb6.pngd7pmBnO.gif
D18BTrY.gif

Edited by Amysaurus