Lord Vectra

I have many bugs and they are bugging me!

I have a list of bugs

On Internet Explorer

I can't send messages as copies

Can't add links to my messages. I must hand-type the URL

If I try to submit a link, it won't, then I have to refresh the page because it won't exit out either.

And I can't copy and paste.

I made a message hat was suppose to copy to about 80 friends. Do you know how long it takes to put that many names in there AND  to not forget someone. Then, when I hit send, I get an error that keeps me from sending it. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

On Firefox

Notifications box won't work

I logged out, but now it won't let me sign in :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

The reason I logged out is because the forums was getting glitch and it wouldn't allow me to do ANYTHING!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Happens on both

On status updates, a lot of times, if there is more than 4 comments it makes all comments disappear on my screen.

For a minute, I thought it was a virus but then I found out it wasn't. I did a scan AND everything runs smoothly but this website.

I'm just really fed up and if ANYONE can help me that'll be great because this is getting really frustrating.

Edited by Vectra

Happens on both

On status updates, a lot of times, if there is more than 4 comments it makes all comments disappear on my screen.

For a minute, I thought it was a virus but then I found out it wasn't. I did a scan AND everything runs smoothly but this website.

I'm just really fed up and if ANYONE can help me that'll be great because this is getting really frustrating.

This happens alot on me.

Just some tip's, well kinda tip's.

IE is just well, garbage (not allowed to use "bad words" XD)

FireFox is a great and well made browser, but on some site's, it tend's to have error's, crash's, and a ton of other thing's, on forum site's like this one I wouldn't use it.

Google Chrome can be annoying and is gaven alot of bad feed back but I see only a few thing's that are bad overall. Plus it's more open to people like me who like to tinker with thing's >_>

Sadly Chrome has also experience this anomaly xD I've had these problems since very late April~ For some reason, this affected people at different times from what I gather and so far, it is affected in any browser you mentioned in this post. Eventually it fixes itself and many say it works. But sadly, that's not happening to me. :c

Too late. Already using it and it seems to be better than Firefox(or at least to me)

Nvm, the bugs had kicked in. Here are the bugs...

Chrome

Notifications box won't work

Strangely, I use Firefox, and have never had problems with this or any other sites..

Maybe you could try Refreshing Firefox?

Just don't use Chrome :D

I reinstalled Firefox 3 times and it won't let me log in.

If it's happening on all of these browsers then maybe it's a problem with your Computer?

Have you tried using a different Computer?

Nope, I'll give it a try.