Kirimash

final fantasy vii [New Title] Cloud in Smash Bros.!

smash_wii_u_expansion__first_edition__by

Saw this on DevianArt(http://machriderz.deviantart.com/art/Smash-Wii-U-Expansion-First-Edition-534096711)  and I thought of posting it here. Which character you want to see in the next installment or as DLC?

I want Travis (FanMade sequel to MOTHER 3, MOTHER 4).

Edited by Shantae DiLeo

I don't know... but I don't think Ridley should be playable.

EDIT: I think I want Inkling Girl, Isabelle, Agnés and Ristar.

Edited by Skyninja

I don't know... but I don't think Ridley should be playable.

EDIT: I think I want Inkling Girl, Isabelle, Agnés and Ristar.

Say that to Bowser. We was big too.

Do you know Travis?

Inkling Girl? Nice choice.

Edited by KilerDiLeo

I would like to see more Sonic characters, for sure. Nothing says smash like Knuckles.

I want Knuckles. And Tails too.

Would like to try Shovel Knight.

I would like to see more Sonic characters, for sure. Nothing says smash like Knuckles.

There's a Sonic skin on Project M that's Knuckles' shade; still Sonic, but it was a nice touch.

I've always wanted Toad as a playable char; Capcom v Marvel 3's Servbot showed you can make a tiny relief char that still kicks butt.

Also, they should bring back Sonic's "You're too slow!"; that and Kirby's "Hai!" were the only legitimately annoying taunts.

Yeah, like "You're too slow to realise I KO'd you"...

Still, I think Sonic in Project M wouldn't let himself grow 3 spikes on each hand like Wolverine.

Something like this: IDK WTH is this... B)  ;)  :D

tumblr_llie19EZcU1qzkrfx.jpeg

Sonic the Wolverine? :v

And you can forget about Amy. After the first couple games she was in, she became a pretty bad character. Before that she was okay though.

I want them to bring back the older Sonic taunts too.

Sonic the Wolverine? :v

And you can forget about Amy. After the first couple games she was in, she became a pretty bad character. Before that she was okay though.

I want them to bring back the older Sonic taunts too.

Hmm...

I would love to have King K. Rool. Dkc was my very first video game, and I've aways been a fan of the big croc. Not to mention the wide variety of moves and costumes he could have...

@rainingjelly, I agree I miss your too slow :(

Edited by FLG'sRetnuh

I've always thought it would be cool to have KH's Sora in smash. I'm well aware that it will most likely never happen... but a guy can dream/

I've always thought it would be cool to have KH's Sora in smash. I'm well aware that it will most likely never happen... but a guy can dream/

I want Sora too. They can use the design from KH3D.

I want Sora too. They can use the design from KH3D.

Na, KH2 design is the way to go. of course, the final smash would be KH1's trinity limit attack, which was immensely OP'd and thus perfect for a final smash, would you not agree?

The design from KH3D is better, because of the 3DS version of Smash.

IDK a lot about KH, I am more of a TLOZ guy.

Edited by KilerDiLeo

I gotta admit, I flipped out when I saw Travis. That says a lot about me and Mother 4 if I can get this excited about a character I barely know.

Shovel Knight would be rad. He'd fit pretty well with Smash aesthetic, too.

Okay, I'm gonna go a little wildcard with characters who have no chance of ever being in Smash: Simon Belmont from Super Castlevania 4, Shanoa from Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, Shantae from, well, Shantae, and Lilac from Freedom Planet. Especially Shantae and Lilac. There's no way it would happen, but hey, dreaming is free.

I gotta admit, I flipped out when I saw Travis. That says a lot about me and Mother 4 if I can get this excited about a character I barely know.

Shovel Knight would be rad. He'd fit pretty well with Smash aesthetic, too.

Okay, I'm gonna go a little wildcard with characters who have no chance of ever being in Smash: Simon Belmont from Super Castlevania 4, Shanoa from Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, Shantae from, well, Shantae, and Lilac from Freedom Planet. Especially Shantae and Lilac. There's no way it would happen, but hey, dreaming is free.

Simon may enter. Super Castlevania IV is for the SNES. So there is a chance. But SK is the no. 1 choice.

I always wanted Loto/Solo from Dragon Quest, he could be a pretty cool hybrid melee/ranged fighter. Other than him, Agumon from Digimon would be pretty cool, his final smash could be warp digivolving into Wargreymon :D.