I think both dragon styles are great. It's a very difficult choice, here, but I'll have to say western, simply because of the faerie tale I grew up listening to about the princess running off to be with dragons because the prince was a bloody idiot and the dragons helping to keep her safe from not only that prince, but several other princes and knights, all of which only wanted a pretty girl on their arm, or the title of prince, or the land they'd get for marrying her, etc. (In other words, western dragons, because they remind me of my childhood - lolz.)

Which Hercules/Heracles do you prefer?

Disney or Mythology?

What about Marvel? Yep Herc is a Marvel hero, too. Oh, and The Rock is Hercules. Very good movie. All the more reason to like the greek mythology version more.

Disney's was too...  

...Disney.

Which mythology do you like more?

Greek vs Norse?

I knew what about Hercules/Heracles, but it's "This vs. That", not "This vs. That and That and That". XD Sorry if that came out rude. I didn't mean it to be... I have no clue about these things, sometimes.

Norse.

Odd fact about me: I'm actually part Nordic. (The rest of me is British, Romanian and Scottish, but I live in America. Go figure.)

G3 My Little Pony or G4 My Little Pony?

Definitely G4 My Little Pony!!! =3 =3 =3 :D

Jungle VS Desert - Where you would rather be when being thrown on your own to survive? (In Real Life)

@PurplePhantom- You're a mutt like me!  :D

Definitely jungle. Sure there's a lot more stuff that can kill you, but there's also a lot more food and water. I also sunburn really really easily so I wouldn't last very long in a desert.

Same situation different locations.

Summit of a snow capped mountain in the middle of a mountain range or stranded at sea?

@lonequeso - Yay for mutts! :lol:

The snow-capped mountain, thank you. :)

a -  The state of the ocean, man... It's not safe to look at it, anymore.

b - SNOOOOWWWWWW! :lol:

Constantly surrounded by light or constantly surrounded by dark?

Edited by PurplePhantom

Constantly surrounded by light and throwing it all over the place to make everybody's day brighter!!!!!!!!!!!! =3

Games/movies with sad or happy story?

I like games with quirky characters, happy endings and very depressing backstories. So, uhm... Both? Some good examples of my game types are my personal favourite games and the kinds of games I make. Admittedly, Slime Rancher doesn't really have any real sort of backstory or ending, but it has quirky slimes! (And RLH: Hunt or be Hunted has a sad ending...)

Tacos or Burritos?

Burritos all the way! It's really easy to find a place that makes a giant burrito. It's not easy to find a place that makes a giant taco. 

Taco salad vs. burrito bowl?

Considering there's only one thing that can go through adamantium, Wolverine. Then again, Hulk has survived a nuclear exposion... Hmm... This is a toughy... I think... Geez, I'll have to go with Hulk on this one.

Who would you rather be teamed up with?

The Justice League vs The Avengers

Yeah. Hulk actually really messed up Wolverine in one of the comics. Bruce Banner has enough control now to not to get lost in the Hulk's rage. Super strength and healing of Hulk with the mind of Dr. Banner. Scary!

I like Avengers more, but if we're talking about inly the central members if each, Justice League would win everytime. They have a couple over-powered people, and the one guy with no powers is the most dangerous of all of them.

The entire Justice League vs. SSJ Blue Goku?