Niiice! Good opening. Enough exposition so you know what's going on w/out being overly long. One suggestion and one idea.

Suggestion: For those outdoor screens, overlay some moving clouds and/or have some animals run around. Just a little something extra to make the world feel really alive.

Idea: For the description of the sun, moon, and stars, show some pics of them. 

I agree with Lone. From the screenshots, I can tell your parallax doesn't move. I suggest having atleast a horizonal loop of 1 movement speed, just to give some kind of life.

I also still find your text box to be to bright for white text. I suggest either darkening the colour a little or get a font with a thick black outline.

Overall, your maps are always so colourful. I am still keeping an eye on this for updates~

Thanks, Takeo!

I don't really know how to do a darker font. Can you change it yourself in one of RM's scripts, or do you have to get it from somewhere else?

With my new computer, I figured out some of the brightness issues. I have thus made the trees in Cattilian and a couple other locations paler.

What do you think of this? I noticed the image is for some reason not as bright as it is in game.

x38pdu.jpg

Love the setting...on a flat land surrounded by fog and that the stars are winged-cats.  I've always loved open-world games too.  I can code in Ruby, so if you need some type of game-specific script, I may be able to help.  Best of luck on your project Saeryen!

18 hours ago, ixfuru said:

Love the setting...on a flat land surrounded by fog and that the stars are winged-cats.  I've always loved open-world games too.  I can code in Ruby, so if you need some type of game-specific script, I may be able to help.  Best of luck on your project Saeryen!

Thanks so much for your support!

Haven't posted for a loooong time. Rest assured I am still working on this game.

What do you guys think of the OST so far? I made most of the tracks in MuseScore and a few in ProTools (which was only available to me during a certain college class). I would love general feedback as well as thoughts on specific tracks. =)