neilH1978

Monsters call for reinforcements

When you start certain fights some monsters can call for help. How can you make this possible? I enter the battle then after I kill one or two and their is 1 left it

might  or has a chance to call more into battle.

You could make a skill that the character uses conditionally in those circumstances. Or you could set an event in the troop events that activates something in those conditions. Look around those areas and see if you can figure something out - if not reply here or pm me!

Namely, you can only add 8 enemies to a troop. You have to add them from your enemies list, click on them, make them appear halfway. Then event them to appear as you please, i.e at a certain turn, when an enemy HP reaches a certain percentage or a range of other commands.

I will try them all, I like your thing about combining troops. So in the monsters page I can put. %30 that they call for reinforcements, I have to make a new skill for this and then put what monster they can call. After I pick the picture and create the monster I give it this ability of 30% chance they will call for help and join the battle. Will I also need to put in the monster that has been called in some kind of text. Now in the magic or skills you have or the monster has, I do not understand how you can make them only attack, only use magic, or only the special attack. I would l like some guidance on this part. I give the monster 2 abilities. A normal attack with a chance of critical hit, and call for reinforcements. But all they do is attack. It's called attack pattern. :wacko:

I will try them all, I like your thing about combining troops. So in the monsters page I can put. %30 that they call for reinforcements, I have to make a new skill for this and then put what monster they can call. After I pick the picture and create the monster I give it this ability of 30% chance they will call for help and join the battle. Will I also need to put in the monster that has been called in some kind of text. Now in the magic or skills you have or the monster has, I do not understand how you can make them only attack, only use magic, or only the special attack. I would l like some guidance on this part. I give the monster 2 abilities. A normal attack with a chance of critical hit, and call for reinforcements. But all they do is attack. It's called attack pattern. :wacko:

The scripts themselves aren't mine & I haven't really gotten around to using them yet. As for how to handle enemy actions there's a section in the help files that explains how they work.