Aaron Krogh

Music Loops & BGM Collection - Free Commercial Use

First of all, I really like your music!

However, after importing a few tracks into my game it seems that MP3 files don't replay from where they left off with the ".replay" script command used in a few of my scripts, whereas OGG files do. Rather, MP3 files will start over from the beginning. I know next to nothing about audio filetypes so idk if this is possible, but could you convert your songs into OGG format please?

Thanks again for such amazing songs either way though :)

I was recently put onto a free program called Audacity. It can convert to .ogg and was pretty easy to work out how to use.

(So Mr Krogh can spend his time making more awesome tracks :D)

I was recently put onto a free program called Audacity. It can convert to .ogg and was pretty easy to work out how to use.

(So Mr Krogh can spend his time making more awesome tracks :D)

Thanks :) I'll try Audacity. I was wondering how those programs handled looping and all that and thought it might be complicated or something :D

Just like everyone else, I was completely blown away by your music and am hoping to use some of it, if not all of it, in my project. 

Massive kudos! If I could give you a gold star, I would. I'll just follow your tumblr--I hope that makes a difference ;-)

Keep up the great work!

HOLY CRAP YOUR MUSIC IS EPIC!

Thank you so much for alowing people to use this!

I was afraid that Music might be the lynchpin in finishing my project but I think some of these songs fit in well enough with the RTP songs that I can make it work, heck you also have so many themes here that I may be able to use entirely your songs.

Of course proper credit will be given.

And Oddly enough I cant seem to download any of it is there something I am doing wrong? I do not see a spot that allows me to pull the songs off the site I have logged in am Following you on Soundcloud but no options for downloads.

Edited by Tharis

Hello, friends.

I have a new track to share! After taking a hiatus from sharing music, I have uploaded a bittersweet piano & flute track. The general theme of the song is "unrequited love." 

Hyperlink:
311 - Love from Afar (Loop) - A soft theme for a character or a bittersweet scene. Based on the idea of an unrequited love theme.

Please remember that you do not have to ask me for permission to use this song in a commercial game. All of my SoundCloud tracks that are included "Sound Color" albums are downloadable. Please credit the composer as "Aaron Krogh."

HOLY CRAP YOUR MUSIC IS EPIC!

Thank you so much for alowing people to use this!

I was afraid that Music might be the lynchpin in finishing my project but I think some of these songs fit in well enough with the RTP songs that I can make it work, heck you also have so many themes here that I may be able to use entirely your songs.

Of course proper credit will be given.

And Oddly enough I cant seem to download any of it is there something I am doing wrong? I do not see a spot that allows me to pull the songs off the site I have logged in am Following you on Soundcloud but no options for downloads.

Tharis,

Some of my SoundCloud songs are not available for download, including all of the ones in the Echoes of Eternea Album. The Sound Color albums should be completely downloadable. Thank you for following my SoundCloud page! Let me know if you run into any issues downloading the Sound Color tracks.

Thanks,
Aaron K.

Thanks, guys!

Here's an older track I polished up, after I saw that the unrequited love track was so well-received.

312 - Vista Del Mar 
(Click here)

Based on a coastal-town idea. Sounds more modern than the usual RPG setting, but here goes nothing.

It's a lot happier-sounding than many of my tracks. I think the post-op pain medication I was taking had a little something to do with its inspiration....
Maybe? :P

Hmm... I'm not sure why you're receiving the error. It has been played 33 times and downloaded twice so far.

I double-checked its public access by logging out, trying a new browser, saving the settings, etc.  

I know that Soundcloud is under maintenance today. I've been having errors checking my statistics and such. Try it now, if you don't mind, and see if it works.