640%20sapiboong%20logo%20with%20web%20co

Presents...

LOGO%20HIYO%20FORUM_zpshaezptpl.png

story_zps4p82la6z.png

Economic crisis is striking the monster world due to a group of humans called heroes who like to steal loot. As a result, job opportunity is pretty limited and many monsters become unemployed. Our main character, Hiyo, is one of the victims. His professor encourages him to become a stock trader! This is his journey as he embarks to become the best stock trader in monster world! 

characters_zpsnyslq0a3.png

Hiyo

HIYO%20CHARA_zpse4hdkby4.png

Bunny 

BUNNY_zps0tsrd4kz.png

Ponguin

PONGUIN_zps902afkub.png

Nekosuke

NEKOSUKE_zpspykx8esq.png

Professor Foxy

prof%20foxy_zpswkxubkcd.png

Mr. Raccoon

RACOON_zpsnxlnqcxf.png

video_zpshml80acd.png

gameplay_zps3fok4auo.png

1.Investigate companies to collect information with a classic point-and-click adventure game style! 

2.Use the information to manipulate stock prices!  Each of these information will affect stock prices differently, based on the reliability of source and the impact it has! 

3.Search for macroeconomic information and combine it with your collected information for maximum result! The effect will be higher if you choose the right macroeconomic information to combine!

4.Your actions matter! You can only use each information ONCE, so you have to think carefully before you decide on things. You might be the richest monster in the world or be bankrupt... it all comes down to your decision! 

5.Use loans to leverage your return... but be careful and pay attention to your loan or you might end up bankrupt!

6. Unlock all 13 endings! (BEST ENDING can only be achieved after you use ALL information (totalling 36 information)

features_zps3zdjfwz4.png

CjEVcgg.png

screen%20shots_zpskyvbvvyc.png

support%20us_zps0a4yqndf.png

VOTE US ON

IGMC%20300_zpsfsgscpay.png

GAME DOWNLOAD IS UP!
(if you enjoy this game, you can help us by voting for STOCK TRADER HIYO! after 7th August 2015. Your support is really appreciated)

Support us by adding this to your signature!

hiyo%20hiyo%20signature_zpskfdbkefd.gif

credits_zpssi69vpxz.png

Graphics:
Rural Farm Pack: [Copyright]© 2014 ENTERBRAIN, INC; artist Celianna.
Kingdom Rise and Fall
White Patisserie
Avery
Whitecat
Mack

Music:
Schytuz
G-miya.net
TAM-MUSIC.com 
Rebel Rapture Music Pack: [Copyright]© Murray Atkinson
JSM Romance: [Copyright]© JStewart
Maoudamashii
Playonloop.com
JDB Inspirational Vol. 2: [Copyright]© 2015 DEGICA Co., LTD; Pack Creator: JDB Artist.

Script: 
RPG Maker Source 
Hudell
Yanfly
CT_Bolt
Tsukihime
AdiktuzMiko
Galv
Theolized
Nicke
KilloZapit
ModernAlgebra
Khas
Shaz
SoulPour777
Crazyninjaguy

Beta Tester 
Slimmmeiske2
HeckHound
Rudi Sihabudi
YamiKitsune
(More to be added) 

Are you interested to become a beta tester? Send me a PM! :)

Edited by sapiboong

Hehehe, Loan Shark.

I must say, once IGMC is over, i really hope this goes public to play! I would love to play this over and over. Looks great, and like a game you can replay a few times until you aren't poor :D

Looks fantastic! Very bright and colourful and very distinct gameplay for an RM game.

You, sir, have earned my vote :D

Aaaa, thank you for the kind words  :P

Hehehe, Loan Shark.

I must say, once IGMC is over, i really hope this goes public to play! I would love to play this over and over. Looks great, and like a game you can replay a few times until you aren't poor :D

I'll publish the game link on 6th August, it's 100% free for all to play :D 

Right now, it's undergoing CLOSED BETA to make sure the game is bug-free when presented to you all  :wub:

So many details, so many colors! It really looks great!

Great job! =)

Best of luck in IGMC! =)

Thank you, so happy  :wub:

Hi Saphi! this game looks so awesome I'm hoping you good luck in IGMC!

anyways I noticed this small mapping error and also you might want to edit that cliff tiles

because it has a grass on the bottom while in the sea(or maybe I'm wrong)?

fAPF5ej.png

Edited by Dainiri

anyways I noticed this small mapping error and also you might want to edit that cliff tiles

Thank you!

I think I'll try to edit the grass on the bottom of cliff one :D

For the bridge, at first I thought it was an error too, but it's there from the tileset :s

I think it's the reflection, maybe? xD

EDIT: Fixed. I think it looks better now, without the mapping error. Thanks for the correction, Dainiri!

fixed_zps0z4tzvu4.png

Edited by sapiboong

Ahahaha~ Shark Loan~ Once I saw that screenie, I smiled so much xD I like the little twist with the heroes being the villains and the monsters the other way around :3 I really love tycoon business games and this one is going to be a very first for me when I try this out~ ^-^ Good luck on the IGMC and once it's over, I would definitely give this a spin~

Ahahaha~ Shark Loan~ Once I saw that screenie, I smiled so much xD I like the little twist with the heroes being the villains and the monsters the other way around :3 I really love tycoon business games and this one is going to be a very first for me when I try this out~ ^-^ Good luck on the IGMC and once it's over, I would definitely give this a spin~

Haha yup, the loan shark one is one of my favourites, too. He's a kind loan shark to let you borrow at REALLY LOW interest rate ^_^ 

Link will be upped on 6 August! :D

Right now the game is already finished but still buggy, so it's still CLOSED BETA TESTING for now ><

So I just made it to Bunny in the Bunny Café and...

Tsundere alert~ 

P.S So far I'm loving this.

Tsundere childhood friend alert~ :D

Aaah this looks amazing <3

Good luck in IGMC!

Thank you :D

Thank you!

I think I'll try to edit the grass on the bottom of cliff one :D

For the bridge, at first I thought it was an error too, but it's there from the tileset :s

I think it's the reflection, maybe? xD

EDIT: Fixed. I think it looks better now, without the mapping error. Thanks for the correction, Dainiri!

fixed_zps0z4tzvu4.png

no problem! and it looks so much better now :)

Guys,  STOCK TRADER HIYO's IGMC page has been updated,

if you have time please visit and comment.

Don't forget to VOTE after 7th August.

Thanks, your support is really appreciated~  ^_^

CLICK-1_zpswpxs3jqw.gif

if you enjoy this game, you can help us by voting for STOCK TRADER HIYO! after 7th August 2015. Your support is really appreciated

This is what hard work looks like!

I am impressed by how much different you managed your game to be from the classic rtp. I am trying myself to create a game with graphics different from normal and it is hard. I will download and play the game for sure!

I am also very interested in how you managed the difficulty. What does it change exactly in the game?

Voted for you!

This is what hard work looks like!

I am impressed by how much different you managed your game to be from the classic rtp. I am trying myself to create a game with graphics different from normal and it is hard. I will download and play the game for sure!

I am also very interested in how you managed the difficulty. What does it change exactly in the game?

Voted for you!

Wow, thank you very much for the kind words (and the vote, too) ^_^

The difficulty affect the loan interest rate, since taking out loan is a key point in generating money in this game, having to pay huge interest rate will make the game harder. 

Good luck for your game!

This is really good!

One of my main concern when looking at a game art, is it's design.

Sometimes there are "too crowded" designs which drops it's readability.

You've designed so well. The color pallete is comfortable to look at. The characters are identifiable.

Honestly, when I type this post, I haven't seen all the details you provide about the game.

I can tell only from the pictures... This game is a good game

Good work! You get my vote!  ;)