missatonamy

Be able to sleep in beds?

I could see a couple things. Below characters would mean they would have to be on top of the bed or wherever you placed the event. The "0 gold or more" conditional branch could also be causing something but I doubt it. You could try just copy and pasting the default inn screen, or removing the conditional branch.

set the priority to same as character if you have the bed as impassible

I could see a couple things. Below characters would mean they would have to be on top of the bed or wherever you placed the event. The "0 gold or more" conditional branch could also be causing something but I doubt it. You could try just copy and pasting the default inn screen, or removing the conditional branch.

the conditional branch isn't the problem

post-57527-0-31781100-1438481798_thumb.png

set the priority to same as character if you have the bed as impassible

the conditional branch isn't the problem

Are you making it so the player need's to be on top of the bed or beside it? You have the event set to "Below Character's" which require's the player to be on the event and then they can activate it. Set it to "Same As Character's" and they can activate it from any side with the action button.

It may not be the problem, but it's unnecessary bulk as it is.  As for the graphic, if the event is overlapping a bed tile then an event graphic isn't necessary.

Agreed, it just looks funny to me to stand on the bed.   "Get out of my inn with your filthy boots, you weird party of mannerless adventurers!"  ^_^

Also I like to maintain the thin illusion that everything isn't painted flat on the floor.  ^_^