_____

Would You Rather?

Darkside. I mean, there's a dawn after the darkest side, so as a stupid man once said: "Yolo!"

Would you rather beat Riki on Chain Reaction, or play Tsarmina in a game of chess?

Chess sounds fun. I'm not that good at it. Chess requires doing things like planning ahead. Not my forte. Or you can break down all the moves into formulas. Also not my forte. Yet I like it. Cuz reasons. 

Would you rather write an entire battle system from scratch or create all the artwork for a videogame?

Hm... Something I'm going to college for, or something I'd possibly enjoy...

Art for me, I guess.

Would you rather dance with a plate on your head or play limbo carrying a basket of kittens?

Kidney, because I was never kidding around. *crickets*

Hmm... Would you rather lose your red bone marrow, or your white bone marrow and why?

Not a fan of either so I wouldn't mind losing both. If I had to choose, wine. No beer means no more irish car bombs, and that would be a tragedy.

Would you rather run ten miles or do 500 pushups and situps?

Do vampires qualify as monsters? If so, totally. I'm a night owl as it is. I also get sunburned very easily. I think I might be half vampire already. Then there's the super strength and speed and generally being very hard to kill. I think that'd be worth drinking blood for the rest of my very long life. 

If you could be any superhero from the DC comics universe, who would you rather be?

Lol. Both Marvel and DC have a character called Winter Soldier, I wonder who ripped off who there.

I dunno either of those, but I'd rather not fight someone known for not dying so Sans. Deos Sans have a sibling named Serif?  :giggle:

Would you rather be the beauty or the beast?

The beast, so that I could seduce the beauty..

Would you rather be the one with diarrhea sitting on the toilet or the one really needing to pee, frantically knocking on the toilet door?

Wow! I can't imagine myself in this kind of situations! lol

But i think i'll go with the one really needs to pee!  :D  :D

Would you rather be a superhero with the power of fart or a superhero with the power of snot?

Well, I "could" have fresh milk, but I'm unsure of the efficiency of that progress. Turning into a bovine every night reminds me of a werewolf, so I guess that route o.o

Would you rather date a kitsune or djinn?

*gasp!* Blasphemy! 

Then again I didn't like the Djinn so much as cute little animal friends as I did from the power boosts they gave me. 

Food. I am what I eat after all  :lol:

Would you rather be a dinosaur or a dragon?

Why radishes? Anyway, gotta go with cookie. I like having arms and legs. Plus I'd be a ninja. And best of all I would be able to write code!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Would you rather try and guess which of the above ninjas is really me and not just an illusion or eat a hotdog?

Edited by lonequeso