Seriel

Indie in a week!

So I just want to make sure, because I was a little confused on the timing.  Is the game due by 8 PM on the SEVENTH (tomorrow) or the EIGHTH?  I'm asking because for some weird reason, I thought it was due tomorrow.

Here's my game: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ywmb2rabbs29da/WorldOneHenri.exe?dl=0

It's a spinoff of my main series, World One, and it follows Henri on her arriva to Illfog.

Screenshots

Credits:

Audio Credits:
-Chibae (SE)
-Ms. Littlefish (ME)
-Eric Matayas (BGM)
-JDB (BGM (Nightmares Pack))
-ThatMaestroGuy (BGM)
-Darren Curtis (BGM)

Graphical Credits:
-Celianna (tiles)
-Lunarea (tiles)
-Archeia (busts)
-Seikin, StarPhantom (characters)
-Andacis, Pandamaru (tiles)
-Candacis (tiles)
-Busted_Ed (characters)

Script Credits:
-Yanfly
-Fomar0153
-Zeus81
-MogHunter
-Dax Aquatic X

I still need to test for bugs and slightly tweak a few events here and there (I especially want to test the event where people get swept up in a tornado).  I might also need to tweak the final boss fight, but I've taken care of some consistency errors with even more stupid humor.  I've also allowed for additional optional grinding, just in case.  There are no random encounters, so I didn't think about the possibility of not having enough items/MP/level for the final boss, especially because the difficulty ramps up immensely on the second continent...but then you get 2 skills to help you with that (AttackAttack and AttackAttackAttack, super original, actually).

I need to conduct a whole playthrough and work a little on the ending, but that's about it.  I should be done with this by tonight, then I can start figuring out where to upload this and ensure the .exe works.

Welp, I'm dropping out, spent too much time thinking my ideas would take too long and never actually got anything done! Hopefully there will be another one of these Indie in a Weeks because it was fun while it lasted. Still can't wait to try out all of your games.

EDIT: That being said, it's probably too late to switch to judge eh? :P

Edited by hiromu656

Make a party of 25 Erics and make an Eric train! ( Totally didn't do that by myself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

I think I'll also die - There not much time left, and too much to do.

Edited by Rikifive

Make a party of 25 Erics and make an Eric train! ( Totally didn't do that by myself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Use Yanfly Party System and make the default caterpillar 25.

You can thank me later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, IT'S DONE!

Gonna post in 20 min or so~

It only has around 30 min of gameplay tho XD

Use Yanfly Party System and make the default caterpillar 25.

You can thank me later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, IT'S DONE!

Gonna post in 20 min or so~

It only has around 30 min of gameplay tho XD

The thing is - I already did that by myself - and you don't even need Yanfly's script - it can be changed is core scripts. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And how that looks like?

Like this:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And guess what? Everybody's name is Eric! =O