Nice :lol: . Glad to see your 2Spoopy month is going well. Oh, and If you are wondering, A Planarian's Tale is my first project, and it's a finished game, as It was made for IGMC 2015, so I can't edit it further.

Here we go...my quick play of A Planarian's Tale!  Also, we're at over 50 vids on the playlist now. :D

Nice video I must admit. I liked the energy/sense of humor you have there and I watched the whole video. (=

Too bad you got shrekt, I thought that was a full playthrough. =P

Good work and keep it up! (=

I still have over 100 titles I'm considering playing, but literally only today and tomorrow to do more of 2 spoopy.  I could technically extend it to November, but I figured in November I was going to prep up for a holiday special of sorts, then conduct that in December.  In January, I could prep for a Valentines Day project for February.  And after that, I could just do straight twitch and see what I come up with.

Edit:  Also, one of the most fun ones I did was Typing of the Dead... :D

Edited by gunsage

It's time for more 2 spOoOoOoOoOopy!  I've already started early as I love scary and otherwise horror-themed games that much.  Here's my most recent one:

There's a lot of cool stuff to say about this one, but I don't feel like I should ruin the experience for you.  I play it just long enough to get you a good taste of it and I've got to say, it's probably Frictional Games' finest work so far!

Hey guys!  Sorry I haven't posted in here in a while.  2 spoopy is still very much alive and kicking as we rapidly approach 100 videos in the playlist! :D Here's the latest one I've done and I'm working on uploading another right now:

This is kind of a strange one.  It reminds me of Shivers, but far stranger.  I wouldn't say it's a bad game, but it's kinda all over the place.  I definitely intend to go back, probably off cam, and beat it.

Well, I already passed my 100 video mark as well as my 200 sub mark!  Here's my latest:

I'm actually not a fan of The Walking Dead (shock), but I do like this game.  Incidentally, I'll probably get into the series anyway since I'm a fan of Supernatural and John Winchester (I know that's not his real name) is playing as Negan on there now.