AzureBurstKing

forum games Ban the person above you!

Hello there AF here once again with another game!

Here's the rule.. Just ban the person above you and state your reason (random reason that is...)

Simple as pie..

Get it?

GOT IT!?

GOOD!

Let's start... I don't have someone above me... Q_Q

@lonequeso You are banned for referring to me. If you want to make jokes, use somebody else for that.

Banned for trying to give Charziard rainbows. You don't wanna know what'll happen if he eats more rainbows, and I don't know.

I might know, since they're my rainbows and I can tell, that would be fun times for him. (=

Also I hope kaz will not play that game with us, since she will ban you for real. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Rikifive

@Cymiril You are banned for banning other member from silly reason, which was banning for silly reason. This forum isn't for silly jokes and banning for silly reasons. If you want to have fun, ban yourself instead. Please read the rules, which totally say nothing about banning other members, but go read them anyway to know why you are banned. Most likely you will find nothing about this, but that's not my problem. Thank you.

Banned for trying to be a Saiyan! And for being to much like a dragon-type, your a flying type, start acting like it! XD

He has transcended the need for "types". He is all of them yet none of them.  :)  Also, well, I'm a bit rusty about the books of the Bible, but I'm pretty sure the appearance of a Super Saiyan Charizard is the Seventh Sign in the Book of Revelations. So, if oyu see a quartet of horseman in you're town, you might wanna start repenting. I'm just saiyan.  B)

Azureflame is banned for being a Jack of all Trades.