Sality Senpai

"Art" by Sality ^ ^

So as I mentioned in my first, welcome topic, I can make use not only of a pencil, but also of a mouse. First, I'm gonna post my drawn-by-hand + pencil works. Sadly, I'm doing only anime/manga stuffs. That's what I like, so there's nothing to do with it :P

1. Original work. I'm calling it "Aria".

HuuXolI.jpg

2. Astraea from Sora no Otoshimono. WARNING - A LIGHT NUDITY WILL APPEAR!

yldqeM0.jpg

3. Random devil girl.

XMEoSWl.jpg

4. Ikaros from Sora no Otoshimono

tNT7JKm.jpg

5. Kurosaki Mea from To Love-ru Darkness

UcFo9Ey.jpg

6. And Kurosaki Mea again

KBqLea9.jpg

7. Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki

JbMPfHX.jpg

8. Nana from To Love-ru.

jlnFQrV.jpg

9. Momo and Yami from To Love-ru.

BnTXy20.jpg

And that's it by now. I'll upload more of my works, and those made on computer, when I have more time.

Edited by Sality

Boobies are nice too.

Well, boobs have always been the first thing mentioned in the case of my work. Thus it may appear in most of them.

But joking aside. I used to do works on request, and I think that's why they look like they do.

Awesome work.

As far as I deal with a pencil, I'm not sure about works drawn on computer. Well, I'm using only a mouse (not tablets or stuffs like that) and sometimes it really is a pain in the ass. I have this unfinished work (because no shadows, and I'm a little lazy xD And sorry for the resolution xD):

UM5KVUw.png

While finished works looks just like:

mPROKid.jpg

So, yeah. I'm better in drawn-by-hand works.

rubber-duck-icon.png me.

This looks absolutelly brilliant! I'd kill you, because your talent is so dangerous!

When I'll try to make something by hand it looks like this:

black-random-lines-design.jpg

but 'by mouse' it doesn't look that bad... but I'm only capable of doing some pixel art at the moment though.

--- Back to your stuff ---
All of your work looks totally great either by hand or mouse. It looks absolutely professional and that:

mPROKid.jpg

looks absolutely amazing.
I really wish I could draw like this. (either by hand or a mouse)

Great work!
Edited by Rikifive

rubber-duck-icon.png me.

This looks absolutelly brilliant! I'd kill you, because your talent is so dangerous!

When I'll try to make something by hand it looks like this:

black-random-lines-design.jpg

That one... That one just killed me xD

spongebob-made-my-day.jpg

--- Back to your stuff ---
All of your work looks totally great either by hand or mouse. It looks absolutely professional and that:

mPROKid.jpg

looks absolutely amazing.
I really wish I could draw like this. (either by hand or a mouse)

Great work!

I'm really happy you think that way! Although I'm far from being pro, but it is great when someone appreciates my work :D

I'm really happy you think that way! Although I'm far from being pro, but it is great when someone appreciates my work :D

If the one made on computer doesn't look professional, then I have no idea about art, because it looks perfect for me. ^^

Dude. Dude. DUDE. Dude, seriously.

Duuuuude.

(You like boobies, right?)

Oh my gosh, I love your art. If I could draw as nicely as you... I don't even know what I'd do. Be happy? Satisfied? Having a lot more self-confidence? You should be proud of your work, because the pictures look amazing! With abilities like that, you're surely capable of drawing your own facesets and/or portraits for your game, right? Oh man, I'd already love to play it - just because of your amazing drawing-skills.

Duuuuude.

Oh my gosh, I love your art. If I could draw as nicely as you... I don't even know what I'd do. Be happy? Satisfied? Having a lot more self-confidence? You should be proud of your work, because the pictures look amazing! With abilities like that, you're surely capable of drawing your own facesets and/or portraits for your game, right? Oh man, I'd already love to play it - just because of your amazing drawing-skills.

See? I told you! (=

Firstly, I had a sexist judgement because browsing those images, my first though was "This is totally a guy", checked your profile and was like "yep".

However, that doesn't mean these aren't amazing.

I understand the "better on paper than pencil" thing. I find it easier to draw traditionally, though I'm lazy now so I mainly draw with tablet now :P

I think I might have to ask for some anime recommendations for.... body practice. 

tailfaster_by_dragonemote.gif

*ahem*

Your drawings are really good :) You have a good hand for colouring and shading, as well as the curves for the female figure (pfft, drawing men suck anyway xD)

I really like these, I hope to see more from you when you draw more ;D

Ohhh myyy. Maybe you should post a warning? XD I opened the first spoiler and got a huge shock. Maybe tag this NSFW too XD

You definitely have a lot of skill and your lines and general style looks a lot like you see on the internet (especially just the way the bodies and faces are drawn. Well done :3

Duuuuude.

Well, I just don't know what to say, when someone compliments me that much! Yes, you are right. I'm happy by what I can do by my own hands and I find it quite satisfying. But, well, I'm a modest person and I know that there are a lot of people who can draw better than me. In truth, I'm still improving my skills, so I'll be able to draw something even better than those. I believe that a human should constantly develop his skills. That's what I'm doing : )

Maybe I'll be able to surpsice you even more? : )

and who don't like boobies? :D

Firstly, I had a sexist judgement because browsing those images, my first though was "This is totally a guy", checked your profile and was like "yep".

However, that doesn't mean these aren't amazing.

I understand the "better on paper than pencil" thing. I find it easier to draw traditionally, though I'm lazy now so I mainly draw with tablet now :P

I think I might have to ask for some anime recommendations for.... body practice. 

tailfaster_by_dragonemote.gif

*ahem*

Your drawings are really good :) You have a good hand for colouring and shading, as well as the curves for the female figure (pfft, drawing men suck anyway xD)

I really like these, I hope to see more from you when you draw more ;D

Haha, sorry that I'm a guy xD But, seriously, those HUGE things were requested works. Sadly, I'm not doing it anymore. I realized that if you are good at something, you should not do this for free. Draw something takes a really long time. It's not easy. But, well... these are not the final drawings by me. This topic will be updated and certainly not run out of other things. Surely there'll be something interesting: D

I don't really think my coloring skills are that good. In fact, that was always my biggest weakness and I'm trying to change that. I can drwa, I can add shadows, but I can't apply a good looking color :P

Ohhh myyy. Maybe you should post a warning? XD I opened the first spoiler and got a huge shock. Maybe tag this NSFW too XD

You definitely have a lot of skill and your lines and general style looks a lot like you see on the internet (especially just the way the bodies and faces are drawn. Well done :3

Haha, well, I don't thing first one is that bad xD The second one is way worse and that's the reason for eventual warning xD

As I mentioned - that isn't easy. I started to draw about 9 years ago. I choose anime/manga style, so that's why I'm able to do something like that. I also plan to draw manga based on the story that I'm writing for 7 years. This, however, requires a lot of time, so I don't know if I'll do something like that.

And as I promised - another works:

1. Ikaros again!

pSC0sfm.jpg

2. Lala from To Love-ru

PmwgkoJ.jpg

3. Madara Uchiha from Naruto!

IQQlmWd.jpg

4. Her name was Mizore Shirayuki, or somethin' like that xD

YHc90fZ.jpg

5. I really wanted to post Momo from To Love-ru, but that one is +18, so, yea, nothing can do. But I got something else:

zT8OMlF.jpg

6. Ushio from Clannad!

mSKXsVX.jpg

7. And now my beloved female anime character - Yui from Angel Beats! <333333

KVuUQ0O.jpg

8. The last one today (and a computer drawing): a female character created by me for my fanfic. As you can see - she is really simillar to Kurosaki Mea (I was inspired by that character).

S2ByPXQ.jpg

I hope you like it!

rubber-duck-icon.png me, again.
"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"
Go away and let me give likes already! Tsarmina help me! The forum is persecuting me! I'm scared! âŠ™ï¹âŠ™

*likes post* (let's pretend that I liked your post, since the forum doesn't want to cooperate with me =P)

This is absolutely amazing. Your drawings are totally cute and well done.

I really like your computer drawing - I love that style, the low amount of colors always make things cuter, neater. I just love the simplicity in colors, especially with nice and smooth shading and stuff.

I really wish I could draw like this.

Well done!

Go away and let me give likes already! Tsarmina help me! The forum is persecuting me! I'm scared! âŠ™ï¹âŠ™

For the longest time (until today) I didn't know that was a thing lol...I thought you were making it up and then I was like "whoa wait it's legit" hahaha....O_o I...I think the like generator that powers these forums isn't able to produce likes are quickly as you give them XP I'm sorry....._.

Go away and let me give likes already! Tsarmina help me! The forum is persecuting me! I'm scared! âŠ™ï¹âŠ™

For the longest time (until today) I didn't know that was a thing lol...I thought you were making it up and then I was like "whoa wait it's legit" hahaha....O_o I...I think the like generator that powers these forums isn't able to produce likes are quickly as you give them XP I'm sorry....._.

*likes post* lol =3

I knew the forums can't handle my awesomeness, but not that much. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah, I'm reaching my quota veeeery often. But... I must give likes! =>

Aww, but I was able to like your posts, so that's fine by me :D

1. This one was drawn in PAINT! Yea, I'm not kidding. You can see it by just looking on it xD

3o6IoxG.png

2. Three-staged work?

First step - draw that shit using paint!

eaUCzBK.png

Second step - Color it like one of your french girls!

HJFkDEp.png

Third step - eeee MACARENA!

yMbwu0H.jpg

I accidentally clicked "Post", lol

Edited by Sality

Go away and let me give likes already! Tsarmina help me! The forum is persecuting me! I'm scared! âŠ™ï¹âŠ™

*likes post* lol =3

I knew the forums can't handle my awesomeness, but not that much. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah, I'm reaching my quota veeeery often. But... I must give likes! =>

DARN I USED UP THE LAST OF MY LIKES LIKING THIS POST NOW I CAN"T LIKE THE MAIN POST! GAAAAAHHHHHHH DX I"VE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY 

*ahem*

*likes*

Wow your stuff is amazing!! ^~^ Draw mehhh echiii for meh gamezzzzz lol *dies*

*cough*

Seriously though, I love your art style...very...very...yummy! ^~^

*likes Sality's post*

*likes Knighty's post*

aHrSXbD.png

WUT After ~8 hours I got only one like? Forums betrayed me NOOOOOO!

I wonder if I'd get some warning points, then I'd be able to distribute them into 'Like Regeneration' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry Knighty lol xD

This is frustrating isn't it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol PAINT, I don't know how to use that. xD Without layers/transparency I feel helpless.

Great work! (=

lol PAINT, I don't know how to use that. xD

Well, Paint is pure mouse skill, so that is really hard to draw something good using this program. But, well, quality is a bit too low, so I usually am using Paint tool Sai or gimp. But, yea, I like to draw something in paint alone to remember my old times xD

lol PAINT, I don't know how to use that. xD

Well, Paint is pure mouse skill, so that is really hard to draw something good using this program. But, well, quality is a bit too low, so I usually am using Paint tool Sai or gimp. But, yea, I like to draw something in paint alone to remember my old times xD

Yeah, I still remember when I was a kid and got first computer - PRO drawings in Paint. xD

And... I'd still use that to this day, but I needed 'transparency' (.png format) so badly, that I had to search for something else - and I can't live without GIMP now. (=

*likes Sality's post*

*likes Knighty's post*

aHrSXbD.png

WUT After ~8 hours I got only one like? Forums betrayed me NOOOOOO!

I wonder if I'd get some warning points, then I'd be able to distribute them into 'Like Regeneration' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry Knighty lol xD

This is frustrating isn't it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol PAINT, I don't know how to use that. xD Without layers/transparency I feel helpless.

Great work! (=

Yay!! I got to like both this time.

(this system really sucks)

xD Anyway, don't want to get off topic now. *closes liking book*

The End