grandmadeb

Granny's Lists - EB/Tsukuru Blog Resources for VX

Please do not repost Granny's lists. Thank you.

EBTsukuruCharDownsActor12and3.png

EBTsukuru2008_06robots.png

EBTsukuruChar2008_03.png

EBTsukuruChar2008_05.png

EBTsukuruCharMonsters2008_02.png

EBTsukuruCharMonsters2008_04copy.jpg

EBTsukuruCharMouseCostume2008_01.png

EBTsukuruCharRecolor2008_03.png

EBTsukuruChars2007_12.png

Monsters200906.png

EBTsukuruWindowSkin2008_10.png

EBTsukuru2008_11icons.png

EBTsukuruCharXmas2008_12.png

EBTsukuru2009_01AnimalChars.png

Actor1inschooluniforms.png

Chalkboardwindow.png

TileEschoolstuff.png

090313TileE.png

090408TileE_s-1.png

And for all you lovers of tiles, battlers, facesets and such Futuristic...

Here are some goodies!

Abyss Diver is a Game Posted There, with many more resources than these, but here are a few to get you interested!

Also a download called sf_map.zip, which I have included here.

AbyssBattler01.png

AbyssBattler03.png

AbyssBattlerHead01a.png

AbyssChar01.png

AbyssCharHead01.png

AbyssDoor1.png

AbyssFaceset02.png

AbyssTileA5.png

FuturisticTileEcrEB.png

AbyssTileE.png

AbyssTileA4.png

Abyssfaceset01.png

Edited by grandmadeb

Well, it is a bit speculative, I suppose, but it really looks like the character sets will be compatible with VX. These are mostly resources that were designed for VX. but hey, you have to start somewhere...

Some materials will probably not be compatible - I am thinking of the windowskins in the EB post in particular - but we will have to see.

Edited by grandmadeb

Let's hope that it will be compatible, would be sad to see such

giant compilation of resources go to waste:/

Do hope that the animation size will be the same as VX ^_^

as long as ur not charging people your free to do w/e you want with gfx lol I just think you should ask or atleast give credit

nice job on keeping up with the gfx I could add tons more futuristic tileset's if wanted lol

Edited by Roach

Maybe you should upload those images somewhere else. Photobucket won't let me see them. It says that the bandwidth has exceeded. =(

I apologize for this necro of over a year, but I was wondering. Are any of these able to be used commercially on Ace? I'm mainly looking at the sci-fi tiles, because i need ones like that for the game  I am currently working on.

I have done my best to understand the EB blog as a non-Japanese reader using Google translate and have come to the conclusion that this is a short path to insanity. o_0

However, I find it hard to believe that EB would restrict these materials to VX and not allow them to be used in Ace.

They are completely based on materials that are available in the RTP of both game makers, right?

Of course the simple answer is that if you ever were in trouble over this, you can always just buy a copy of VX when there is a big sale going on and solve all of your problems for a few twenties. Talking to a lawyer would cost lots more than that. SO if you end up with an incredible commercial game and start making serious money and this keeps you up at night, spring for the VX game maker and buy some peace of mind.

My non-legal two bits. =]

I have done my best to understand the EB blog as a non-Japanese reader using Google translate and have come to the conclusion that this is a short path to insanity. o_0

However, I find it hard to believe that EB would restrict these materials to VX and not allow them to be used in Ace.

They are completely based on materials that are available in the RTP of both game makers, right?

Of course the simple answer is that if you ever were in trouble over this, you can always just buy a copy of VX when there is a big sale going on and solve all of your problems for a few twenties. Talking to a lawyer would cost lots more than that. SO if you end up with an incredible commercial game and start making serious money and this keeps you up at night, spring for the VX game maker and buy some peace of mind.

My non-legal two bits. =]

Thank you for the quick reply! That's a good idea, thank you. They don't put any restrictions on them normally, right? I wouldnt have to buy a license to use them in vx, would I?

Alright this is one of the sets I'm going to try to use for my huge compilations, and so I'm gonna hope you could  figure this out in your translation madness xD

But are these tiles allowed to be edited (eg, to antialias them for Ace? Or to add small color accents? Nothing huge.)

If the artist didn't allow edits that's a shame, because their wall tiles etc. are excellent in concept but don't blend normally with other Ace tiles, so I made them cleaner :o

Neverward, EB used to be the seller of RPG Maker VX - before ACE came out.

All of these materials were released on a blog they had.

You may notice that many of the sprite sets are now a part of the RTP for RPG Maker VX/ACE.

So as far as tiles go, people have been treating them as if they were as expension of the VX RTP since they came out.

IMHO, the owners of ACE probably are just as happy for you to use them in ACE as well, although I do not think they explicitly say so (the blog is pretty dead.)

So have at it, I say! =] Edit, use, repost, and credit Enterbrain (EB.)

Edited by grandmadeb