Dainiri.Art

rpgmakermv D'Art MV Resources (Latest Upload [Feb 10,2016]: Parallax Big Trees)

2E1q1yZ.png

Latest Upload

Feb 10, 2016 - Parallax Big Trees - New!

Category:

Iconsets

Facesets

Static Battlers [FV]

Static Battlers [SV]

Generator Parts

TilesetNew!

Special Event Resources:

12 Days to 2016

Edited by Dainiri.Art

Nice~

Those armour and skeletons look amazing Ant :D

Thanks!

Seizing upon the new release already as a good opportunity for resources ^u^ They look good! Hopefully we'll have more resources soon and maybe a section for MV resources :)

Yeah I'm hoping MV will have its own Resources Place soon too.

UPDATE: ALL ACTOR1 IS DONE :)

Edited by Ant Eater Studi

Hey! Really nice resources, I like 'em quite a lot. Just wondering, where is Harold tho? xD Anyways, loving those skeletons =) Keep it up boy!

I expected someone will ask where are actor1-1 and 1-8, I did not make one for them because Lunarea has emoset for them both already included in the Essential Add-On. I just thought it would be rude to create one if there is already one out there.

Hey! Really nice resources, I like 'em quite a lot. Just wondering, where is Harold tho? xD Anyways, loving those skeletons =) Keep it up boy!

I expected someone will ask where are actor1-1 and 1-8, I did not make one for them because Lunarea has emoset for them both already included in the Essential Add-On. I just thought it would be rude to create one if there is already one out there.

Yes, you're right. In fact, I do own essentials set, but didn't pay attention to the facesets folder. Lol, silly me. Anyways, thanks for these emo sets =)

Yes, you're right. In fact, I do own essentials set, but didn't pay attention to the facesets folder. Lol, silly me. Anyways, thanks for these emo sets =)

No problem, thanks too!

Great work!

52 user(s) are reading this topic

lol, I see you got many people interested in these resources. (=

Thanks, I'm surprised too lol..

Very interesting and good looking! I like them

Also, people are doing a lot of things in a surprisingly EXTREME speed after MV's release just few days ago! That's great!

Thanks! yeah peoples are fast specially if they needed more resources but in here there is not so much yet and I'm hoping to see more here.

And for the Update Actor2 Crew is coming up :) I hope I can keep this up lol..

g4rVpoO.png

Actor 2-1

Ah, Dainiri, you truly are an artistic genius.

lol Thanks but that is too much. xD

Thank you! These are useful. By the way Actor 2 1 is my favorite. Glad you did a emotion set for him. :D Keep up the good work.

Glad that you like it. :)

The more I see this the more impressed I am :) The new art style looks really neat too. You've done a great job :D -b

Thanks Tsarmina and belated Happy Birthday!

Nice and clean.

I like them all, but my favorite is the skeleton faceset.

Great work! =D

Thanks!

UPDATE:

XSerDHk.png

Older Succubus

was added to the party!

Not to invade anyone, but perhaps you should leave some preview (presentation) or general information what do you have in the OP and add the link to your website, not leave it almost completely empty, because at the moment this thread became a spam with nothing in here (besides 'advertising'). Also link in your signature leads to this thread, where there's nothing in OP - it may be confusing for some members. The OP shouldn't be empty. (=

It was looking nice, why removing it? ^^

Not to invade anyone, but perhaps you should leave some preview (presentation) or general information what do you have in the OP and add the link to your website, not leave it almost completely empty, because at the moment this thread became a spam with nothing in here (besides 'advertising'). Also link in your signature leads to this thread, where there's nothing in OP - it may be confusing for some members. The OP shouldn't be empty. (=

It was looking nice, why removing it? ^^

Oh yeah I completely forgot about that riki xD thanks for reminding me I'll add a preview soon.

Added a sample/preview of what you can see.

Edited by Dainiri.Art