Hello!

I wanted to decrease the size of my signature by removing some content from it, however, the forums liked by signature apparently and don't want me to change that.

iJS6Pcu.png

The error itself is clear to me, because it clearly says what's wrong.

However! The dimensions are interesting. That was the other way around before.

Somehow I managed to put them in here in the first place, so that's why I'm curious. (The error applies to images that are currently in my signature)

What I can only do at the moment is to remove the whole signature and use these funny dimensions to make a giant and thin signature, but I think it should not be done. (=

Thank you!

Curiously, I've gotten this same exact problem before, except I was never able to put them in in the first place. :(

I don't think I ever figured out why XD But I DO know that the forum doesn't really seem to care about image height, only image width (in my case at least) so any images I have wider than 600 pixels I break in half and then put both pieces in my siggy. :<

We changed the settings a while back as sigs were getting huge.

So thin and wide is the way forward,

Well it is now  so glitch in the system I changed to 600 wide by 200 high,

Curiously, I've gotten this same exact problem before, except I was never able to put them in in the first place. :(

I don't think I ever figured out why XD But I DO know that the forum doesn't really seem to care about image height, only image width (in my case at least) so any images I have wider than 600 pixels I break in half and then put both pieces in my siggy. :<

Since I'm here - the allowed dimensions always been 600 width; 200 height (so I made a signature with pictures compatible with that size). However, now (from a week or two) it was the other way around - 200 width; 600 height, which made my images totally incompatible, so that I couldn't remove even a single thing from here, when not removing nearly all images.

Hence the images put in in a first place.

(I thought it was a temporary bug, so I was waiting)

We changed the settings a while back as sigs were getting huge.

So thin and wide is the way forward,

Well it is now  so glitch in the system I changed to 600 wide by 200 high,

Yup, it's back to normal, thank you.

This thread is closed, due to being solved. (=

• Like 1