charlesthehurst

September-October Restaff 2015: Urban Fairytale

XF2nYBv.png

For this Restaff, we bring a little mix of modern and Fairytale flair!

Terms of Use have not been fully inserted in the release folder (my own fault) and will be updated ASAP.

Assume all resources are free for non-commercial use only, with credit to Restaff Contributor, until then.

I bring you folks my own take on Red Riding Hood!

1kSFbjq.png'

Kotori-Chan brings us 3 super cute characters!

WIYETxO.png

Shinju Fortuna brings us a wonderfully cute modern girl!

Spoilered due to image size.

msg-60563-0-24358900-1445987516.png

And lastly, Tsarmina brings it home with a wonderful set of shop tiles!

8BZBrY1.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9f4jli6rlru0i69/September-October%20Restaff%202015.rar?dl=0

• Like 6

Great job guys ^u^ And AWESOME thanks to our GUEST CONTRIBUTORS *Q* Kotori-chan, I remember seeing your wips and the entire set looks FANTASTIC, I can't believe how much content you got out in that amount of time >w< (And is that Minmin's signature formatting that I see?? ^_^ purple flowers and Edwardian Script? 

And Shinju, so cute! She's really slender and pretty. I love the bright colors!  :lol:

And of course thanks always to Charles for putting everything together and still submitting his own content at the same time :) Little Red is looking really nice ^^

• Like 1

Great job guys ^u^ And AWESOME thanks to our GUEST CONTRIBUTORS *Q* Kotori-chan, I remember seeing your wips and the entire set looks FANTASTIC, I can't believe how much content you got out in that amount of time >w< (And is that Minmin's signature formatting that I see?? ^_^ purple flowers and Edwardian Script? 

And Shinju, so cute! She's really slender and pretty. I love the bright colors!  :lol:

And of course thanks always to Charles for putting everything together and still submitting his own content at the same time :) Little Red is looking really nice ^^

Thank you! I hope I can do every ReStaff. It was fun to do something different.

Sorry about the size! I'll make sure to make it smaller next time.

Yay~ Great work everyone ^~^♥

Magnifico!

I'm strangely reminded of the mini series "The 10th Kingdom". Hopefully we'll seem some disney inspired games with this set.