Sign in to follow this  
AelarTassarion

RMMV Quest Log/Journal

Is there currently a quest log/journal plugin, or one in the works? Or is there a way to do it myself in a relatively simple manner?

I want to implement one, but before I get too far into my game that it becomes a major hassle D:

• Like 1

Is there currently a quest log/journal plugin, or one in the works? Or is there a way to do it myself in a relatively simple manner?

I want to implement one, but before I get too far into my game that it becomes a major hassle D:

Hello, would this be helpful I recently found this Quest Book plugin for MV. When you get to it just copy the code and paste it in to your computes notepad. Save the file as PH_QuestBook.js into your MV project folder then save a copy somewhere on your desktop for easy access for the future. Once you have done that. If you have MV open, close you MV file then re open it. Then add in the Plugin. There are instruction with in the help menu. But if they are still confusing you I can leave a link to the creator help page or I can try to help you :D. I am still new with the plugin my self but if you have questions I would be happy to help. PS: When you are copying the text becareful not to copy the page numbers at the left side of the screen or it mite mess up the plugin. If the plugin still does not work. I can post a copy of the code for you. 

Here is the Link

http://mvplugins.com/plugin/PrimeHover/PH%20-%20Quest%20Book

Edited by Sakurahan01

OMG I TOTALLY MISSED THIS REPLY THANK YOU! 

I've been away from MV for a while, and hence the forums too, much love <3

Anytime :D same here ^^ If you ever need any help with anything I would be glad to help :)