I'm off work tomoro (finally!) so I have a full day of judging >=3

I hate the fact I literally had work everyday during this contest - and then I get a day off the day after the deadline.

Sucks butt.

Anyway, c'mon guys! GET YOUR BUTTS MOVING - WE'RE IN THAT FINAL STRETCH!

Get your games uploaded now! Quick quick!

WOAH. 3 hours left and I'm hot-fixing the game! There's an issue with the build where a story element might not finish developing fully and I had to fix that. The normal download links should have the correct versions now. If you have already downloaded the game, I'd recommend reevaluating that decision. They're dropbox links, so if you try to download before they've finished uploading it won't work.

Dude, Tuckie! Your game looks sweet, it makes me regret that I was unable to make my own tileset this time around. I hope to play it when I get a chance. I'm re-uploading my game, I made it a bit smaller and added some skills to a character that I apparently forgot skills on lol.

When i download it asks for a decryt key

Link fixed!

Sorry for the inconvenience~

woot yey now its downloading thanks

also for any1 using MV download this : http://www.kickbackgames.com/public/files/MVStripper-Win.zip

some people don't like big downloads so its best to cut down for those with slow net, it don't bother me as my Internet is OP but others have slow internet so some downloads may take hours just to play a 5mins or so game :) enjoy

Edited by Chibievil

Personification - The Holiday Rift - Official Entry

Story

Yu is just a normal high school student sent by his parents to the city of Garvin to finish his senior year on his own as prep for college.
His friends, Steve and Laura, are two very spunky people who contrast his more serious, and school focused life. Not long after
Yu moved to Garvin, a strange fog started covering the town. It only took one day to change his life forever. Can Yu and his
friends figure out the mystery of this strange fog and save themselves from potential doom?

Features:

CTB Battle system

Custom Music

20+ minutes of game play

Use of Holiday (this could spoil the story for you)

Holiday... hm.. well I didn't care too much to make a "Holiday" themed game.

So I looked up on dictionary.com the meaning of holiday and found this:

6. an unintentional gap left on a plated, coated, or painted surface.

Oh, how interesting. Yes... an unintentional gap left on a surface? But what if there was an unintentional gap 
left by the gods, and placed between dimensions. A purgatory of sorts, maybe?
What if this gap started to close and creatures from the gap started seeping into our dimension?
Anyway that's where I got my idea. Hope you like the game!

Download

Edited by JacobM

I am not DONE with my game. I wasted a lot of time procrastinating, and now I have most of a demo unfinished. I feel ashamed. I was unable to complete my game. I WILL flesh it out and make it a full release, though.

Its like almost nothing, though. The "Gameplay" consists of talking to doors, and finding items... BORING. Even the THEME doesn't come through until the end, UNLESS you are really big on early american history, you might not catch whats going on until the end.

Edited by philteredkhaos

I am not DONE with my game. I wasted a lot of time procrastinating, and now I have most of a demo unfinished. I will upload it in about 10 mins, but I feel ashamed. I was unable to complete my game. I WILL flesh it out and make it a full release, though.

Its like almost nothing, though. The "Gameplay" consists of talking to doors, and finding items... BORING. Even the THEME doesn't come through until the end, UNLESS you are really big on early american history, you might not catch whats going on until the end.

We're on the same boat, then... XD

I am not DONE with my game. I wasted a lot of time procrastinating, and now I have most of a demo unfinished. I will upload it in about 10 mins, but I feel ashamed. I was unable to complete my game. I WILL flesh it out and make it a full release, though.

^ This. This so much. Except for the early 'murica thing. :P

I had an idea, but I figured I wouldn't finish it in time.

So I started to make a joke game, it's basically Indie In A Day Or Two. Although it really needed to be Three because even THAT is unfinished. And if it was, it would be at least decent.

Here's my shameful download link. http://www.mediafire.com/download/l8go2x2f81rwtki/IIAW_-_Copy.exe

Have fun with my "game". There's not much game to play. :P

I'll finish that tomorrow and you'll see how Procrastination II was SUPPOSED to be.

Oh and it's named IIAW - Copy cause I copied my IIAW project folder. And didn't rename it.

---

I got ninja'd by Maki while I'm typing my post.

We're all on the same boat, and WE'RE SINKING!

I also got ninja'd by Riki and Jackus.

GOTTA GO FAST, RIKI!!

Edited by Eien Nanashi

Aaaand it's all over!

Please do not edit any posts containing a game link. Or I will assume you've cheated.

Any games submitted after this post are late and won't be judged.

Judging will take until the end of the year at most. It might end early, in which case the results are anounced early.

Good job surviving everyone! (Those of you that did at least)

I mean, if you WANT to, you can consider this an entry...but otherwise, this is what I have, and I am ok with it not counting as an entry.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/85cy04n4ynpxfxu/Food_Holiday%21.exe

Moslty you talk to some peeps and you walk in the village collecting items. I was going to have a complex barter system going on and some dialogue options but time is my enemy when I procrastinate. I just wasn't feeling super motivated to make a game in such a short time, since I made 3 in the last month.

Awww, Jackus, you should have posted that at 11:01... :P

Edited by philteredkhaos

Erk. I feel kinda mean.

I clicked the post button when my computer time clicked over to 18:00.

Edit:

Technically it would be against the rules but I could accept philteredkhaos and Rikifive if he gets a move on.

It's not like someone will say "HEY! THEY GOT ONE MORE MINUTE OMG SO UNFAIR"

it depends. Riki if you see this, upload your game anyway.

the rpg maker compressor broke on me lol.

Their compressed exe files always do that, even when downloading a game in this file.

CQP4OuP.png

(it says, that the file is being used, but it's a lie!)

Aw balls, That's what I get when starting late I guess.

Game's ready, but it's late. Sorry!

After restarting windows, I managed to get rid of this.

Lol, dont feel too bad, like i said in my post, I am ok with it NOT counting as an entry. I almost didnt post it because it is so basic, but the entries were so slim, I wanted to give them something to look amazing when compared to mine