Zielach

Cryo Weaponry

Hey, I wanted to share some weapons I did for MV (even if I don't have the game bought)
They are dark-frost like, 'cause I want to do a game with that style.

You can always give me your opinion c:

I only did some of them because I don't think I'm gonna use the rest.

post-61822-0-95267500-1449859206_thumb.png

post-61822-0-32407900-1449859210_thumb.png

I love the details! They look really good!

Thanks, but, as I said, I didn't do  them all, for example, I didn't do the chainsaw.

Hmm... so which ones did you do? Please keep in mind, that reposting some resources may bring you problems if reposting them would violate the terms of use from the original creator.

Not to scare you or something, I'm not oriented well in MV resources, so I'm just saying/asking. ^^

What are the terms of use of these resources? For commercial projects too? Who to credit if there were more people working on these ~ or state where are the rest coming from.

I was thinking about RTP, but was not sure. Okay then, but these are from the 'postable' resources anyway? ^^

How is it with these resources actually? ~ There were problems with 'RTP' before.

I'm pretty sure these are okay. They are in the actual software since they are te default weapons built in for the sideview battlers.

None of these contents are from the DLC folder as far as I am aware, so as long as whoever uses these owns MV, it should be all good~

Thanks to you all, and thanks Takeo for the aclaration, he is right. Jackus, you don't even have to credit me for using them, it's ok.

Nah, I credit everyone.

I don't like not giving credit so I give credit to anyone who did anything ever.

Thanks to you all, and thanks Takeo for the aclaration, he is right.

;-; I feel like I might have to do what Kaz does with her profile title xD

I'm glad that got cleared up though - and I hope you decide to make more edits Zoek ;P

I'm glad that got cleared up though - and I hope you decide to make more edits Zoek ;P

Oh, you're female? Sorry haha

I will do more edits in the future, but right now I'm gaming more than editing...

Keh-keh... And I thought I would be the last victim... XD #slapped_repeatedly

Also, great resource!

Man, those rods and gunsla-- I mean, gunblade... Just... Give... Me... An irresistible... Urge... To... MAKE PHANTASY STAR GAMES OMG *bursts out* *starts writing story-- Photon... typetypetype... Darker... typetype... SEED... typetypetype... Card battle game (?)... typetypetype... ... Risa and Nagisa? typetype...*

P.S. In particular, the "blue" weapons of image 2. They just scream PHANTASY STAR when I see them XD

Edited by Maki13