Sign in to follow this  
Mikamiryo

Problem with items & skills !

Hey guys, I've got a problem with my RPG ^^'

I did not have this problem before, so it kinda bugs me !

When my character learns a skill, it does not appear :/ I can't use it nor see it on the menu. It tells me that they learned a skill, but I cannot use it or see it ! Same goes with the item : even if I've collected an item, I cannot see it or use it in my menu, or during fights.

If you require screenshot, I can give them, but I don't know which I should show right now - database, etc. Like I say, I did not have this problem before !

Thanks !

Did you add some script or did some custom modification to game code? Items and skills are coded under the same superclas so that could explain why you are having a problem with both

Not usable skills and items could be explainable, but not seeing them excludes obvious potential sources of the problem.

I think there's something wrong with game code (scripts), so you can try putting the same item/skill settings in a new project and see if they will work - if still not, there might be some mysterious skill/item configuration mistakes; but if it will work, then definitely there's something in scripts.

Well .. now it works for one character but not all .. so I don't think it's because of the script or else there would be a problem with all characters - or would it ? I'm still new to this. For the script, where do I check exactly to see where's the mistake ? I know where to find the script, but the not the exact place for the skills and stuff ...

They're not sealed nor key items, I've checked !