Sign in to follow this  
CaelanGM

Pause in between songs

So I'm attempting (for the first time) to make a horror game and right at the beginning the bgm changes to be more sinister right as blood appears on a bed, but there is a small pause in between the two songs, and you can tell that something is going to happen before it does. I would rather it to be more sudden, like the second song interrupting the first, rather than there being a moment of silence in-between. I don't have any fade-out or fade-in commands set, the pause is just there. Does anyone know how to eliminate the pause? The screenshot attached has the event. The bgm that I want to interrupt the one that is already running is highlighted. Thanks in advance!post-52129-0-63695500-1450574403_thumb.png

I did some tests , when you start a new bgm, it seems to start immediately. So maybe you lag bc have too much stuff going on or maybe you just have a 1/2 s of silence at the beginning of your audio file and you might need to edit it.
You may also try to put one of the music as the BGS so they can run at the same time (before you stop one of them after a few seconds).
I also looked a bit and found this script which seem to allow the use of even more tracks and audio options (but it seems a bit complex to use ):

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=11778.0

I did some tests , when you start a new bgm, it seems to start immediately. So maybe you lag bc have too much stuff going on or maybe you just have a 1/2 s of silence at the beginning of your audio file and you might need to edit it.

You may also try to put one of the music as the BGS so they can run at the same time (before you stop one of them after a few seconds).

I also looked a bit and found this script which seem to allow the use of even more tracks and audio options (but it seems a bit complex to use ):

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=11778.0

I made it a bgs and rearranged some things and it worked great! Thank you!