Hello! I made a bedroom tileset that has RTP edits. It took me quite a while to make. It unfortunately has no original content (because I can't draw to save my life XD). I may make more tilesets later on, but for now I only have these. I hope you enjoy. :)

Terms of Use:

Free for non-commercial and commercial projects, just make sure you credit Enterbrain/Kadokawa and Raymi or raymi100~

Here's the tileset for you to download:

jxFxfyR.png

I also made a few couch and bed recolors:

ef4kDWj.png

The recolors aren't the best, but I hope they'll suffice to your needs~

Edit: Oh, and I have a fire graphic that fits in those fireplaces that are nudged to the side (on the bottom of the 1st tileset sheet). If you want me to post it, let me know and I will :)

Here's the fire graphic:

xoGstD4.png

Download link (doesn't include the fire graphic): Click here

Edited by raymi100

Update: I added some more tiles to the bedroom tileset, and I added a few couch and bed recolors. :) I also put in a download link so you can download both of the tilesets at once~

Oooo... I might have to resize some of those for Ace. I need more bog fireplaces. I really like the dressers, but I think I good on those atm. The clocks and body mirrors though.... Decisions decisions.

Everything looks good  :thumbup3:

Oooo... I might have to resize some of those for Ace. I need more bog fireplaces. I really like the dressers, but I think I good on those atm. The clocks and body mirrors though.... Decisions decisions.

Everything looks good  :thumbup3:

Not to break anybody's dreams and stuff~ but I'm afraid you cannot do that, unless you own MV. (☞ຈل͜ຈ)☞

These resources are from MV (recolors), so it is required to have MV in order to use them in MV and not MV RM games.

If these were original resources, then you'd be able to do that as long as author's terms of use would allow that.

Just don't run into troubles! =3

Aww....  :(

They still look good though!

Thanks! I'm really glad you like them :) But, unfortunately, Riki is right. If you could use these in Ace without owning MV, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but since it's all edits and none of it is original content, you can't :(

Nice edits :)

Edit: Oh, and I have a fire graphic that fits in those fireplaces that are nudged to the side (on the bottom of the 1st tileset sheet). If you want me to post it, let me know and I will :)

:thumbup3: ... Yes please

Edited by CT Bolt

Nice edits :)

:thumbup3: ... Yes please

Thanks! I'm glad you like them! :D And I'll post the fire graphic as well, just give me a little bit to get it transferred over :)

Edited by raymi100

These are really nice.

Too bad I just started something with Ace, so it'll be awhile before I use these. :(

That's okay! I'm glad you like them~ :D

These are really pretty raymi!! *o* I don't have MV yet, but I've seen some screenshots already and these tiles would really liven the default RTP up. LOVE the work bae  :wub:

These are really pretty raymi!! *o* I don't have MV yet, but I've seen some screenshots already and these tiles would really liven the default RTP up. LOVE the work bae  :wub:

Thank you! :D I'm so happy everyone seems to enjoy them :3