manoma

"Hello World!"

Hi! I'm toying a little with the new RPGMaker MV, i like to think when i'm bored about concepts like how would mana works if it existed, how would magic and monsters be created and a lot of RPG systems, so decided to put that in a little RPG and now i'm enjoying configuring all the systems, scripts and formulas of it. I'm not a script maker, but i'v some knowledge on progamming. Maybe i will learn javascrip if i don't have any idea of what to do in my RPG (in fact i learned a little), but for now i'v some things i would like to ask to the community and it seens i can't until i make a introduction here (i was very lost thinking, WOW now i'v less permission than someone without a account, good job adms), so yeah, hi!

Also english is not my native language but i can read it without any problemms, so forgive me if there is any typo :wub: .

Welcome to the group!

Sounds like you'd be good at world building for stories in general, not just game stories.

The difficulty posting is that you need to be approved by a moderator first, that is to prevent spambots from infiltrating the forums and causing trouble.

Welcome to the group!

Sounds like you'd be good at world building for stories in general, not just game stories.

The difficulty posting is that you need to be approved by a moderator first, that is to prevent spambots from infiltrating the forums and causing trouble.

thanks, i understand the need to avoid bots, is just that as a new member (pending aprovation) i can't see some pages i could when i was logged off, like people profiles and some parts of the forum.

Welcome to the herd! (=

English isn't my main language either - let's blow this forum with our typos! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...                    typo bullet ========        #bang#    Ì¿Ì¿ Ì¿Ì¿ Ì¿Ì¿ Ì¿'Ì¿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( â–€ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ Ì¿ Ì¿Ì¿ Ì¿Ì¿ Ì¿Ì¿      #bang#             ==========   typo bullet               ... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, I signed up immediately after finding the forums and always log in immediately so I didn't even know there was a difference like that between a new member and someone who isn't logged in.

(sees Hello World) 

(immediately pictures default program screen for 3 programming languages; cringes)  

Hello! Welcome! Good to get to know you!