Takeo212

Simple Menu Layout Request

Hey :)

I was wondering if I could possibly request this type of menu layout by someone who understands Javascripting.

I want the overall HUD to look similar to this;

post-50643-0-71585100-1453212544_thumb.png

The game I'm making isn't combat heavy, so I only need a simple menu HUD~

I hope this isn't to complicated to make :<

EDIT

Oh yea, the menu isn't massive or anything. Just a box/hud in one of the corners (maybe top left/bottom left) and the item menu shouldn't be massive either, just maybe a quarter of the screen?

I also would like the sub menues too look like this roughly; Just a simple box stating all the items list, equipment, ect.

I want everything to be one menu (gonna use Glasses' "No item categories" for that)

post-50643-0-54784300-1453212545_thumb.png

Umm, I didn't create an equipment menu layout, but essentially, I just need a box stating the weapons/armours and the character will only be able to equip one weapon and one armour/accessory.

My game is mostly a explore/puzzle/mild combat type of game, so I don't need alot of crazy stat stuff or such, just simple menus.

Thank you, and I don't know how complicated this would be so I apologies if this is a big task :<

Edited by Takeo212

===============================================================================================================================================================================

BUMP

===============================================================================================================================================================================

Something similar to this Mad Father type menu.

Very Simple Item Menu

Even something similar to Glasses' Witches House menu would be good,

Witch's House Menu

It doesn't have to be fancy, and I decided against the combat function so just a small section of menu is great.

All current plugins are essentially big menus. I need something for a small single player type game.