PoPS

Can't Make a Weapon Hit All Enemies?

Hi there,

As a long time user of RPG Maker 2000, I'm very confused at the moment, as I can't seem to find a way to make an equipped weapon hit all enemies at once. I assume there must be a way somehow, as it was simply a check box for each weapon in 2000, but I can't find it for the life of me... Nothing in the Features, no check box...  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hmm, would prefer to stay away from scripts as much as possible, as I'm starting to get a little worried about their compatibilities together. But if a script is really the only way to do that, I'll have to give it a go.

Thank ya for the help, seems silly that a later RPG Maker would just remove a simple feature like that.

Also it just doesn't seem to work. I have a Shotgun weapon that I want to hit all enemies, and a skill for that on Skill number 11.

I put in the script, and <attack skill: 11> in the Notes area like the script tells me too, but it still just does the normal attack thing...

I have a feeling it might be because I have an item encyclopedia script in, that tells stats and info on every item you've held, taking information from the Notes area, so that might be cancelling it out, but I also tried taking everything else out of the Notes area of the shotgun weapon, and still it didn't work...

For now, I just have it set to enable use of a skill that hits all enemies, which you can only use as long as you have that weapon equipped. I guess that's good enough for me, if the only alternative is messing around with scripts.

Nevermind, I had that skill set to "Hit 3 random enemies", not all enemies. Now it works, so I may stick with it.

Thanks again!

Edited by Tsarmina