raymi100

[CLOSED] Raymi's Windowskin Shop

Sooo, now that I have a more stable internet connection, I'll see about getting this shop up and running again! I'll keep you guys posted :)

Well raymi told me she's reopening the shop, so I'm posting a request. Good luck Raymi!

Username: Nirwanda

Which RPG Maker? (VX/VX Ace/MV Only): MV

Windowskin Color(s): Purplish blue, with a gold border. We do have a character in purple and one in blue, so if possible it shouldn't blend with them ( https://s18.postimg.org/lskhjoj3t/654.png)

Windowskin Style (Cutesy, elegant, pretty, etc...): Cutesy

Design Requests (Any specific things you want on your windowskin): Something that has moons and stars in it... Maybe the cursor is a moon?

Other (Anything else you'd like to add): Nothing. Just thanks! :)

• Like 1

Well raymi told me she's reopening the shop, so I'm posting a request. Good luck Raymi!

Username: Nirwanda

Which RPG Maker? (VX/VX Ace/MV Only): MV

Windowskin Color(s): Purplish blue, with a gold border. We do have a character in purple and one in blue, so if possible it shouldn't blend with them ( https://s18.postimg.org/lskhjoj3t/654.png)

Windowskin Style (Cutesy, elegant, pretty, etc...): Cutesy

Design Requests (Any specific things you want on your windowskin): Something that has moons and stars in it... Maybe the cursor is a moon?

Other (Anything else you'd like to add): Nothing. Just thanks! :)

Perfect! I'll make this ASAP :) BTW I'm closing this thread and making a new one soon, so please keep that in mind~ Nirwanda is the last request I'm taking in this thread :)

• Sad 1

Perfect! I'll make this ASAP :) BTW I'm closing this thread and making a new one soon, so please keep that in mind~ Nirwanda is the last request I'm taking in this thread :)

With that being said, this thread is closed at OP's request. =)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1