raymi100

[CLOSED] Raymi's Windowskin Shop

5PVXpuZ.png

Hi guys! I've decided to open my own windowskin shop where people can request windowskins. It's best to request cutesy type windowskins, because that's pretty much all I know how to create XD 

FkNB69e.png

• No inappropriate things (not sure how you could put that on a windowskin, anyway...)

• Be patient. I have a life, and it sometimes might take a while for me to get to your windowskin.

• Be kind. If you don't like an aspect of your windowskin and would like me to change something, please say so in a kind manner. I don't mind constructive critism, just please don't be a jerk!

Anyway, here's the form for you to fill out:

Username:

Which RPG Maker? (VX/VX Ace/MV Only):

Windowskin Color(s):

Windowskin Style (Cutesy, elegant, pretty, etc...):

Design Requests (Any specific things you want on your windowskin):

Other (Anything else you'd like to add):

I'll get your request to you ASAP!

Here's my

KBJ5saP.png

Free for use in commercial and non-commercial projects, but please let me know if you are using one of my windowskins, and a copy of your game would be nice as well. Credit is required, and you may credit me as Raymi or raymi100  :) Please do not redistribute these.These windowskins are available for this website only. If you wish to share these windowskins, link back to this thread.

You can find examples of my work at this thread.

---REQUEST SLOTS---

Slot 1: PurplePhantom

Slot 2: Daskana

Slot 3 --OPEN--

This shop is closed until further notice as I do not have time to make windowskins anymore.

Edited by raymi100

YAY!

Too bad I'm not using window skins at all in any games. ( Í¡áµ” ͜ʖ Í¡áµ” )

My window skin is called "self.opacity = 0" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway good luck with your cute shop! =3

YAY!

Too bad I'm not using window skins at all in any games. ( Í¡áµ” ͜ʖ Í¡áµ” )

My window skin is called "self.opacity = 0" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway good luck with your cute shop! =3

Hahaha! XD Thanks, Riki! :D

Alright! ^_^

Username: PurplePhantom

Which RPG Maker? (VX/VX Ace/MV Only): VX Ace

Windowskin Color(s): Yellow, red and purple

Windowskin Style (Cutesy, elegant, pretty, etc...): Cutesy

Design Requests (Any specific things you want on your windowskin): I kinda want the windowskin to look like a pepperoni pizza, if it's not a problem...

Other (Anything else you'd like to add): If it's possible, can the arrows look like little purple top hats?

Which RPG Maker? (VX/VX Ace/MV Only): VX Ace

Windowskin Color(s): Blue, red and black

Windowskin Style (Cutesy, elegant, pretty, etc...): Cutesy

Design Requests (Any specific things you want on your windowskin): Basically, I just want waves of the three colours. :)

Other (Anything else you'd like to add): Nope! :) Thank you!

EDIT:

And worry not! I understand having a life. I'm also in absolutely no hurry, at all, so don't worry. :)

Edited by PurplePhantom

Alright! ^_^

Which RPG Maker? (VX/VX Ace/MV Only): VX Ace

Windowskin Color(s): Yellow, red and purple

Windowskin Style (Cutesy, elegant, pretty, etc...): Cutesy

Design Requests (Any specific things you want on your windowskin): I kinda want the windowskin to look like a pepperoni pizza, if it's not a problem...

Other (Anything else you'd like to add): If it's possible, can the arrows look like little purple top hats?

Windowskin Color(s): Blue, red and black

Windowskin Style (Cutesy, elegant, pretty, etc...): Cutesy

Design Requests (Any specific things you want on your windowskin): Basically, I just want waves of the three colours. :)

Other (Anything else you'd like to add): Nope! :) Thank you!

Okie dokie! I shall have them to you by tomorrow, or the day after, at the latest :)

If I didn't already have experience with pixel art and creating my own windowskins, I probably would've considered requesting here. I've seen your windowskins thread, you have some decent stuff in there for those kinds of themes.

• No inappropriate things (not sure how you could put that on a windowskin, anyway...)

That's easier than you might think actually.

Windowskin backgrounds can be anything you're able to make into a 64x64 image. The possibilities are limitless, ranging from the ordinary to the bizarre.

If I didn't already have experience with pixel art and creating my own windowskins, I probably would've considered requesting here. I've seen your windowskins thread, you have some decent stuff in there for those kinds of themes.

That's easier than you might think actually.

Windowskin backgrounds can be anything you're able to make into a 64x64 image. The possibilities are limitless, ranging from the ordinary to the bizarre.

Hahaha, good point XD And that's 100% fine, but if you ever change your mind, you're more than welcome to request here :)

Username: PurplePhantom

Windowskin Color(s): Grey, green, black

Windowskin Style (Cutesy, elegant, pretty, etc...): Cutesy <3

Design Requests (Any specific things you want on your windowskin): Basically, my thought, here, is that the windowskin is a sort of Frankenstein green with black stitches as the boarder and little grey electrodes as the arrows. :P

Other (Anything else you'd like to add): Nope! Thank you so much! Your windowskins are AWESOME!!

Username: PurplePhantom

Windowskin Color(s): Grey, green, black

Windowskin Style (Cutesy, elegant, pretty, etc...): Cutesy <3

Design Requests (Any specific things you want on your windowskin): Basically, my thought, here, is that the windowskin is a sort of Frankenstein green with black stitches as the boarder and little grey electrodes as the arrows. :P

Other (Anything else you'd like to add): Nope! Thank you so much! Your windowskins are AWESOME!!

I'll get to this as soon as I can! :)

I would like to request a WindoSkin:

Username: Daskana

Which RPG Maker: VXAce

WindowSkin Color: Multiple shades of blue, leaning more towards dark shades

WindowSkin Style: Elegant

Design Requests: It is going to go on my battle system demo if you could incorporate battle into it somehow that would be great

Other: Not that I can think of but feel free to get creative, you know where the skin is going

I would like to request a WindoSkin:

Username: Daskana

Which RPG Maker: VXAce

WindowSkin Color: Multiple shades of blue, leaning more towards dark shades

WindowSkin Style: Elegant

Design Requests: It is going to go on my battle system demo if you could incorporate battle into it somehow that would be great

Other: Not that I can think of but feel free to get creative, you know where the skin is going

I'll get to this ASAP! Thanks for requesting!

If you've requested a windowskin, I'm super sorry for taking so long, I've just been very very busy! I'm planning on taking some time tomorrow to work on them :) But, after these requests, I might close up my shop for a bit. I just don't have much time to work on windowskins anymore :(

Username: Kirimash

Windowskin Color(s): Gold, Brown, Silver

Windowskin Style (Cutesy, elegant, pretty, etc...): Elegant

Design Requests (Any specific things you want on your windowskin): Medieval Design

Other (Anything else you'd like to add): Medieval jewelry for the arrow in the messages

Edited by Kirimash

Design Requests (Any specific things you want on your windowskin): Medieval Design

Other (Anything else you'd like to add): Medieval jewelry for the arrow in the messages

This may take me a while to get to, maybe a week or better due to not having internet on my own computer. Is this okay?

This may take me a while to get to, maybe a week or better due to not having internet on my own computer. Is this okay?

Well, I wanted it as fast as possible, but take your time.

<snip>

Well, I wanted it as fast as possible, but take your time.

I will sincerely try my best to get it done ASAP! PM me if you have anymore questions! :)

Hello. I'm sorry to report that I'm closing shop until further notice :( I do not have time to make windowskins anymore. I'm sorry to anyone who have made requests that I have not been able to complete.