YamiKitsune

Face sets of the "Cover-art characters"? (Willing to pay.)

So I have the Cover-Art characters pack, and I love it, the character's are all designed so spectacularly. But I hate the fact that they don't have any "emotion". They're all just one-shots. One Emotion, y'know? 

So I was wondering if anyone who also owns it and has the art/computer skills could make face-sets of the characters for me?

I don't know how much something like this would cost normally, cause I don't usually do commissions or anything, but I'd be willing to pay if needed.

Please, and thank you.

Well, I'm not the best in this, but I decided to dust off my skills in emo-editing Â¯\_( â—‰ 3 â—‰ )_/¯ I'm really slow at this, so please excuse me (à¹‘â€¢Ì â‚ƒ •̀๑) 

PS: I'm doing this for free, so don't worry about it ^o^ Consider it a Easter present! (Although Easter would have long passed) But still!

Here are 4 emotions for the first actor in the cover art. Hope you like it!

Removed attachment.

EDIT: I might've included one twice by mistake. Sorry!

post-48708-0-87735200-1458979158_thumb.png

Edited by Jackus ♪
Removed attachment
  • Like 1

Well, I'm not the best in this, but I decided to dust off my skills in emo-editing Â¯\_( â—‰ 3 â—‰ )_/¯ I'm really slow at this, so please excuse me (à¹‘â€¢Ì â‚ƒ •̀๑) 

PS: I'm doing this for free, so don't worry about it ^o^ Consider it a Easter present! (Although Easter would have long passed) But still!

Here are 4 emotions for the first actor in the cover art. Hope you like it!

EDIT: I might've included one twice by mistake. Sorry!

Well: two things.

One, thank you very very much, I'm very grateful, but the size of the file is...really really small for some reason. Way too small to be used, I can't even see the emotions.

Two, I think you should PM me about this from now on, I'm quite sure we're not allowed to be posting edits of dlc-exclusive resources on the forums publically.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, clicking on it actually enlarges it, my bad. They look great, but yes you did include one emotion multiple times, three in fact. But still, I love it, it looks great, like I said before could you PM me so we could talk about this more? I actually only need a couple of the characters emo-sets done.

Edited by YamiKitsune

Robin-Lightning, please don't include content from a paid dlc in your post, edited or not. Please do it via PM. :)

• Like 2