Sign in to follow this  
Clove

Clove's art (+ would anybody be interested in commissions?)

Hello everybody, I'm here to do my obligatory drawings dump. =)

I really enjoy drawing but I'm always always trying to improve and become more sophisticated at it...

8416735f-2cdd-4ccc-9967-2308c424b4e5.png

f77ed7fb-8c38-4326-b114-2318bf464b56.png

a%20bed2.png

emk.png

angel.png

Also I'm open to the idea of doing commissions for games, but I wanted to gauge interest first since I know my drawing style is a bit... I don't know, unconventional? Not to imply that I'm some avant-garde force of creation, but anyhow, I know it might not be to everyone's tastes/might not fit with your typical game.

Anyway I hope you enjoy and find this interesting ^^

Hello everybody, I'm here to do my obligatory drawings dump. =)

I really enjoy drawing but I'm always always trying to improve and become more sophisticated at it...

8416735f-2cdd-4ccc-9967-2308c424b4e5.png

f77ed7fb-8c38-4326-b114-2318bf464b56.png

a%20bed2.png

emk.png

angel.png

Also I'm open to the idea of doing commissions for games, but I wanted to gauge interest first since I know my drawing style is a bit... I don't know, unconventional? Not to imply that I'm some avant-garde force of creation, but anyhow, I know it might not be to everyone's tastes/might not fit with your typical game.

Anyway I hope you enjoy and find this interesting ^^

That is a rather unique style there. Kinda reminds me of Rei from Evangelion, tbh. Might be interested in working with you one of these days.

I like your style! :thumbup3:  It has some anime/Manga Elements into it, But i can see your originality with the line art!

I also love the color style, It is well- balanced. Nice job! I like this!  :D  :D

Maybe if i find my game needing for this kind of art, I'll message you asap.

Your style actually give me a sense of nostalgic feelings, most of them have that 90's old anime style. Very stylish and if you implemented it in a certain type of game which has the a very good compatibility with your style, that would a very very unique and awesome game