Ragnos

Ragnos Drawings.

Here is some drawings I have done in the past. 

A drawing of the Mark 1 Version of my Avatar picture.

1349148n48eeguh96j222h.png

My first drawing of two people.

134716p9t6wrs6zovzzmu9.png

An early full (mostly) body drawing.

134610ppgsdbbzviqzgwod.png

Scratch Art. 

192132ggdvi3vh30omccvo.jpg

192111b5zwbedcdgpnzg4p.jpg

One of my later ones.

190211kkjxj9grszkld9rl.png

Steins; Gate FTW! XD (I messed up on the face thought >.<")

2100175ylb07a7k3k75kdz.png

That hairpiece worn by the first one looks a lot like the one Byakuya wears in the anime BLEACH, the mask looks like it belongs to one of the Vizard from the same anime. Was that intentional?

Yes, my avatar picture is hollowed Byakuya. 

The first one was pre-Fullbring saga

My current is post-Fullbring saga.

This is good! I really like your scratch art! Keep practicing and keep up the good work!  :thumbup3:

Thanks. I don't do scratch art very often. To be honest those two are the only scratch art I've ever done.

Edited by Ragnos

The progress can be visible between the first and the later ones. You're doing well there, that's a nice art! (=

I was wondering if anyone would notice that.

I Wish I could do digital art so I wouldn't have to search for others to do it.

Edited by Ragnos

The progress can be visible between the first and the later ones. You're doing well there, that's a nice art! (=

I was wondering if anyone would notice that.

I Wish I could do digital art so I wouldn't have to search for others to do it.

Doing digital art just takes some patience and practice, same as non-digital art, only the medium is different. There are a lot of free ones you can use, though you may have to try a few before you find one you are comfortable with. I just use a mouse, no expensive pen and tablet, for my digital art, you can see some examples from the links in my sig(there are links for both regular art and free RPG Maker VX Ace(can be used in others too, but they may need to be resized first) resources you can use if you want).

Doing digital art just takes some patience and practice, same as non-digital art, only the medium is different. There are a lot of free ones you can use, though you may have to try a few before you find one you are comfortable with. I just use a mouse, no expensive pen and tablet, for my digital art, you can see some examples from the links in my sig(there are links for both regular art and free RPG Maker VX Ace(can be used in others too, but they may need to be resized first) resources you can use if you want).

I probably just need a few tutorials since I have photoshop. Though I don't think I have the time since I mostly busy with other things.

I put a request in the resource thread, though I think no one is willing to do it for free.

the artist I hired for my comic book series uses a pad and stylist. I imagine it's much easier to learn to do that sort of thing.

Indeed the artist I had for Terra Evil had the same. I however cannot afford something like that just for drawing.

I really like your scratch art too o.o It's really pretty! And the perspective on the first one is just perfect. <3

Thank you. I don't usually do scratch art since i rarely ever get any of the "paper" I'd guess you'd call it. 

the artist I hired for my comic book series uses a pad and stylist. I imagine it's much easier to learn to do that sort of thing.

Indeed the artist I had for Terra Evil had the same. I however cannot afford something like that just for drawing.

I don't know if they'll ever do it again but I've seen art contests to win a free art tablet(a WACOM if I remember right) from NEXON with "Mabinogi"(the MMORPG I play the most). I had wanted to enter last time but I didn't finish my entry before the deadline. Of course if they do you would still need to be a player at, or above, a minimum level(to prove you are actually a player instead of someone who just dropped in for the contest and won't be back after it) to enter even though the contest wouldn't actually be in-game.

I love that scratch art o.o As for free art programs, Artweaver is a nice tool you could use, although it's a touch clunky with all that it includes. (It also has more things you could add for a price)

In terms of the actual sketches, I agree with Riki. You are getting better, it just takes time and effort, and something I bother with, not getting frustrated with a small error. Then again, I've been working more with paper and the "Simply..." brand pencils which are phenomenal for drawing.