No... I'm not into lovelife yet. But if I have one.. I'll never break her heart... Even if it means killing myself.

Have you experienced depression?

Yep. Only 2 people know I suffer from it though, my boyfriend and my best friend.

It started roughly after starting High School (2004/2005) and has stuck with me since, though unofficially since I was never able to get medical help with it. Doctors suck, so I've had to deal with it by myself since then. It's not something I like to talk about, and would avoid talking about all together.

So yea, that...

Do you have any pets?

Yes. No details though, sorry.

Do you have any pets?

two dogs.

A york and a mix of shih tzu and ... ah these weird names, I forgot. but I remember correctly it was Sznaucer.
Anyway I love them! =3 I'm snuggling to them so hard, that they're getting tired of me. =3 Especially to the mixed one, since he's bigger. =3 He's not very smart, but he's soooooooooo cute and fluffy! =3

Speaking of pets~

Do you prefer dogs or cats? =3

Have you ever experienced depression?

Yes, a lot. Especially in certain cases involving my projects (and other projects), but I don't want to talk about that.

Do you have any pets?

Yes, I do. I have two dogs.

Do you prefer dogs or cats?

Between **these two** I'd say I prefer cats. I know, I have two dogs, but that wasn't exactly my choice.

What is your favorite anime?

So far I must say it is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

My question is:

Do you like rabbits/bunnies? (Predictable question coming from me)

Everyone is aswering multiple questions so i'll just answer the whole page :P

Yeeees, but i'm afraid that's too private to share the details.

Do you have any pets?

Not me, but my family does, a shit ton of birds and an adorable bunny.

Do you prefer dogs or cats? =3

Eeeeehh, its a tie :P

What is your favourite anime (or cartoon, if you don't like anime)?

Owari no Seraph.

Do you like rabbits/bunnies?

Yeees they're so adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh so I have to make a question now?
Damn i'm bad at this.

Uhhhh..

What was the first video game you ever played?

If I remember right, it was either Pac-Man or Space Invaders, on PC. The first console game was Super Mario Bros. on the NES.

Have you read the web comic Dr. McNinja, and if so, how do you like it? (Alternatively, if you haven't: Which, if any, is your favorite web comic and why?)

Parappa the Rapper or Blues Clues... I dunno, I was tiny. XD

What keeps you motivated for making games?

EDIT: Got ninja'd. XD

I haven't read it. However, my favourite webcomic is JL8. It's a nice take on the Justice League and it's too freakin' adorable. Plus, I like superheros and kidified versions of basically anything.

Edited by PurplePhantom

My first project was an utterly generic RPG in VX called Talewind. Man, was I a scrub. But I was still determined it was the best thing ever and people just didn't get it xD  I reworked the demo so many times that eventually I just wanted to do other non-RPG things with the maker and started doing weird stuff like converting The Importance of Being Earnest to RM :lol:

I'd also like to hear more about other's first projects but I'm pretty sure I've already seen a thread dedicated to that. So, have you ever competed in any e-sports tournaments?

Nope... Well to be honest, i signed up in one (Nothing Professional >w<) but the date of it's occurence was during the week when i had exams so yeah... All my team canceled their plans aswell since we were all classmates. Oh yeah i almost forgot, the game was League of legends.

What do you dislike the most in this world? 

I'd say... (no offence to some people out there...) bitches... Cuz I hate their attitude, unless they had some worst experience in their life that made them what they are.

Have you ever thought of something that concerns your safety?

Do you have any pets?

I have 2 inside cats and 1 outside half adopted kitten I nursed back to health.

Do you prefer dogs/cats?

Cats all the way. Dogs are too much work for me.

All the time. Well, mostly with other people. I'm an anxious person so I'm constantly wondering dumb things like "Did I leave the coffee pot on?" or "My wife is 10 minutes late, what if she was in a car wreck or mugged?" Things like that.

This is difficult... I like a lot of old and / or obscure anime.. I guess I'll have to go with a rather popular one, Digimon, though. It's one of the only ones I go back to over and over and have quite a substantial collection from it. For more obscure stuff, I would have to go with Lain or Haibane Renmei because of Yoshitoshi ABe, or the original Evangelion, since that was my first anime.

What was the first video game you played?

Hmm.. Probably The Lion King or Beethoven's 2nd on the SNES. RPG wise, I consider Illusion of Gaia and Star Ocean 2 to be my first RPGs.

I pose:

What is your most important hobby outside of RPG Maker?

Gaming. Yup, outside of RPG Maker I play games. Games made me the person I am today, and also taught me English. I'm now fluent in English because of games. And movies. That's why I still games. Tons of them.

My question is: Why did you start making games?

Edited by Kirimash

This looks pretty cool, so I'll catch up and add my own ;) 

Do you have any pets?

Yes, I have a cat named Emmy, from the Professor Layton games. She's a tortoiseshell. 

Do you prefer dogs/cats?

I like all animals! But I guess cats are more self-sufficient, which is good when you work full-time. 

As a female, I have to constantly think about situations that might involve my personal safety when I'm in a large city-- there's an unspoken pressure on women to, well, not get abducted. Even if you're perfectly safe, there's still that nagging fear that Law & Order has reminded you of time and time again. At home, it's more "did water get under the toaster by accident again? If I turn it on, will my house burn down?"

Hellsing is my favorite anime :3 I've been a big fan of it for years. My tamer side leans towards Tonari no Seki-kun. I guarantee you won't be sorry to have watched either. 

What was the first video game you played?

Mario, on my dad's nintendo system. 

Writing! Writing stories is my lifelong passion. I also enjoy cross stitching, too. 

Why did you start making games?
Umm, that's actually hard? The short answer is because I wanted to. A longer one would be that I'm fulfilling my childhood dream of being a game designer without having to get a degree for it. It's a nice hobby to relax me after work. 

My question: Are you an organized person, or an unorganized person? How do you stay organized (if applicable) 

My question: Are you an organized person, or an unorganized person? How do you stay organized (if applicable) 

I'm mainly an unorganized person, I don't much like to plan, i'd rather jump straight into something.

However if I must stay organized I will usually achieve that by dumping my thoughts onto another person, by talking to them about my plans and what i'm gonna do.

My question:

Why did you sign up to the forums?

One day Ientry just wiped RRR off the face of the internet. Needed somewhere new to do RMey things.

Last I saw, the domain was being used for an affiliate marketing course or some similar nonsense.

What career are you working towards? What steps are you taking?

Why did you sign up to the forums?

I'd been a lurker for a long time, looking up tutorials and other nonsense. After a while I realized that I might as well make an account, because a few questions I saw people having were things I knew the answer to, and I wanted to help others like some of the people had helped me. 

What career are you working towards? What steps are you taking?

I've got an AAS in Computer Programming, and I'm currently in line for paying for all my certs to get a good career. I hope to work on the government site near my home, but a big dream career would be to work with NASA :o 

Question: If money was no issue and you could use one week of your life to do something, what would you do and why? 

If money was no issue and you could use one week of your life to do something, what would you do and why? 

Hm, I'd give back to all the people who've done nice things for me, because it's the right thing to do, of course XD

What's your dream job?

Edited by raymi100

What did you get last Christmas?

Nothing.

I'm not joking lol.

If you could have one wish, and you cant wish for multiple wishes or cheat or anything, what would it be?

Nothing.

I'm not joking lol.

If you could have one wish, and you cant wish for multiple wishes or cheat or anything, what would it be?

Keep that wish for something important.

What was the best thing that ever happened to you?

What's your dream job?

Not having to have a job...? Or... be a game developer or something? I don't know! D:

Same as Jackus. =3

And... the earlier Christmas and earlier, earlier and also these earlier the same. =3

GDHpM9W.jpg

I wish I had the ability to fly.

Like, don't care about anything and just fly high above the clouds enjoying the day. . . Feel... the freedom... Just that...

What was the best thing that ever happened to you?

Best thing? I don't know if there was anything really 'best', but recently getting this on my birthday was nice. =3

cNu1Iol.png

Also because I'm never getting anything on my birthdays, christmas etc., so it was already nice and when I saw what's inside - AWWWWWWWW =3 =3 =3

I'm so stupid...

What was your biggest mistake you've made?

Welp, probably the SINGLE biggest mistake I've ever made is... inviting that BLASTED Cookie Monster for a tea party in my Grand Cookie Vault.  :angry: 

Oh wait, you wanted the biggest mistake that's NOT a fabrication of my delusional and narcissistic fantasies?  :mellow: Pssh, lameo...
Well, then I'd have to say coming back to Arizona after leaving the military. Seriously, why would I do something so stupid? I ask myself this every night as I weep into my pillow before falling asleep...  :unsure: 

My question is:
What is your BIIIIGGEST goal in life?
<3