Sign in to follow this  
Radiant Arin

Need Game Over Screen

Hello, I'm Arin and as some of you might know, I'm currently working on my RPG Maker project: Broken Destiny. Right now, I have an improvised game over screen that I even used in my old projects, but I would like something a bit more flashy.

What I require is a Game Over screen that fits the motif of the game: time travel. As such, I'm imploring one to make a Game Over screen that captures the essence of time growing to a standstill. A broken watch in the lower right-hand corner on a gray and black background will suffice. Fitting in with the theme of destiny, however, should be a quote in the top right-hand corner. "And so ends the tale of a broken destiny..." to fit in the game. The font needs to be in a readable, but somewhat elegant effect.

I can pay for your services and I will give you mention in the game's credits for making the Game Over screen. If you are interested in making a Game Over screen, please give me your thought and input.

That's a simple request. Give me about an hour and I'll have one for you. 

I don't want any money, and you don't have to credit me. 

Edit: Here you go. I can make changes if need be.

Mioq9XO.png    

Edited by Ragnos

Oooh! This is very nice, Ragnos. Very good job. Only 2 questions, however.

1. This is 640x480, correct?

2. Could I get the clock/watch flipped to the other side, so that it's on the left side, instead of right?

I'm sorry I had it configured to MV resolution. I can bring the resolution down though.

Yeah I can flip the watch. Give me some time, and when I'm back online with my laptop I'll send it.

Mioq9XO.png    

I have been reliably informed that this is not your image to use- as it has been taken from the link below.

http://austin-hodge.deviantart.com/art/Timexpand-431968498

So unless you can prove that you had permission to use this copyrighted image and edit it- then it will be removed.

I don't know about this but uh... here you go:

gameover_screen_by_kervinlee-da0e366.png

fully up to you, if you want to pay for it. This were some resources I made I few months ago(The Gear clock) but was not put to good use, and finally it got a chance!

Edited by Ace VII

I don't know about this but uh... here you go:

gameover_screen_by_kervinlee-da0e366.png

fully up to you, if you want to pay for it. This were resources I made I few months ago but was not put to good use, and finally it got a chance!

I think this is perfect for you Ari! =3

Mioq9XO.png    

I have been reliably informed that this is not your image to use- as it has been taken from the link below.

http://austin-hodge.deviantart.com/art/Timexpand-431968498

So unless you can prove that you had permission to use this copyrighted image and edit it- then it will be removed.

Poster has been suspended for a week pending inquiry.

Image not to be used

Hey-oh, Arin! I decided to try and do your request! Hopefully this looks alright, I picked the text a bit randomly so I'm not sure if it looks okay as is. Let me know, and I'll change it!

aNfWlxV.png

The Clock is made from scratch, here's the .PSD if you want to make any changes.