Paladox

OTHER [18+] [RMVX] The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss. Version: Abyss 0.74 (Updated Nov 11th, 2018)

post-8918-0-74644300-1387755053.png

Latest Version:

Download Version 0.745

Walkthrough: (sorry, no walkthrough yet!)

Saves from previous versions will not work with version 0.74 due to new scripts that were added. Sorry!

I am leaving the following for future versions, as saves should be compatible going forward.

Transfer Saved Games: You can copy an old saved game from the game's folder and pop it in the new folder.

(Will not transfer some things and some events might respawn).

Subscribe to my Patreon to help me commission more art, animations, and lots of other enhancements that will help improve the quality of FSA.

I also provide weekly updates at my Patreon on what I'm currently working on.

My Patreon Page

The Fairy, The Succubus, and The Abyss

Seventy years have passed since the War of the Purple Dragon. Peace reigns across the land. The few remaining monsters are content to remain in their dark caves and underground passages. 

Now, as past threats of evil fade away and become mere legends, dark forces stir in the depths. 

War is coming. The six kingdoms are not prepared. 

Features

-Play as Sienna, a fairy living in seclusion, as she is captured and thrust into The Abyss, A place so Hellish that none have ever escaped.

-Eat, drink, sleep, and bathe as enemies inflict wounds, infections, poison and disease. Struggle to survive in the harshest of environments, including hot and cold zones. 

-Defeat in the Abyss is not always the end. A large variety of monsters will eagerly rape Sienna if she falls in battle, inflicting trauma, disease, and possibly even pregnancy.

-Give birth to ten different varieties of sprites, then nurse and feed them daily so they will age and grow. Equip them for a variety of bonuses.   

-Monsters die permanently (with few exceptions)! Kill all enemies in an area and solve the Light Lock to make the next time through a much safer experience.

-A variety of boss fights that often play more like an action mini-game or puzzle. Don't forget to save first! Just one mistake here and these bosses will kill you.

-Choose morality or partake in guilty pleasures. Sienna can be good or bad. The choice is yours.

-The nice choice is not always the best choice. NPCs can sometimes die just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

-At key points in the story you'll make final decisions that will permanently shape Sienna's character, changing her personality or giving her unique (and often useful) traits.

Sienna's personality affects her behavior during sex, and later in the game Sienna will automatically make choices based on her personality. 

-During the story Sienna will give birth to six other fairies, and later on they'll join your party and help you fight. 

Your fairy children and other allies have personalities and battles of their own. 

At key points during the story you'll need to backtrack with them to discover hidden locations, events, and even bosses that only they can activate.

Screenshots:

Screenshot 1 (Warning! Mature Content!)

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

Screenshot 5

Screenshot 6

Script Credits:

No music change script - Modern Algebra

Override Change BGM/ME

Animated Battler Graphic script - Original by Neonblack, modified by ???nOBodY???

Graphical Credits:

All fairy sprites, new portraits, and sex animations by Bebecake:

Bebecake | Patreon

Fairy baby sprites by Arsministrator: Arsministrator | Patreon[/B]

Some commissioned images by Obakawaii: Userpage of Obakawaii -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Many sprites taken from VH (Violated Heroine) and modified for use.

Some sprites by Evolution.

Various artwork by Mavis: www.mydirtydrawings.com

If anyone has a problem with my use of any of the art included in FSA then let me know and I'll remove it. 

The only exceptions being default Rpg Maker assets that I have modified. 

Unless someone says so then I have no idea which art is actually public domain, free to use, royalty free, etc.. 

Edited by Paladox

You should also mention that this is only playable by those w/ a copy of what you're using to make it. I can't play due to not having the RGSS202E.dll file. Either please release a RTP enabled build, or specify which RPG Maker is needed to play the game. I have VXAce, this appears to need VX.

You should also mention that this is only playable by those w/ a copy of what you're using to make it. I can't play due to not having the RGSS202E.dll file. Either please release a RTP enabled build, or specify which RPG Maker is needed to play the game. I have VXAce, this appears to need VX.

The runtime package you'll need is for VX games. Here's a link: Download Here

The runtime package you'll need is for VX games. Here's a link: Download Here

Yeah, sorry. Realized that after much toying, lol. Was about to go revise my post.

If you'd like to then it wouldn't hurt. This thread is properly tagged though, and I saw the RTP link easily enough. Perhaps you could try putting it and all the versions into a spoiler tag and then they'd be more distinct compared the rest of the post.

(Also, if you'd like I can hide these last few posts as they don't really talk much about your game or anything. Let me know :))

I found a workaround. The zip file is larger but should work this time. Thank you for your patience and sorry again for the bad files from before.

Latest Version:
Mega (non-zipped) (version 1B Abyss 0.5): Download Here
4Shared (non-zipped) (version 1B Abyss 0.5): Download Here

Update Notes:

Adjusted intoxication values. Tonic values have been doubled. Beer and whiskey values are now tripled.
Just one whiskey is now enough to destroy Sienna's judgement.

The Black Spider experience adjusted from 100 to 135.

Changed Jennifer's initial dialogue slightly to indicate Sienna already has the antimagic collar on.

Added a fishing spot to The Tower. You can feed the fish, but the benefits of doing so is questionable.
It's only really beneficial if you need fish badly (like for the cat girl).

You can now purchase a Novice Wand (for 5 gems) from the blacksmith in The Tower if you break the one you have.

Sienna should no longer appear inside the wall when exiting the 2nd security room in The Tower.

Fixed the game locking up when Sienna offers sex to the gate guard (red imp) in The Tower.
Fixed the game locking up when Sienna offers sex to the guard at the clinic.

Fixed the save requesting ink at Crowraven the Vigilant.

Sex with the whistle? guard now properly resets temptation.

Fixed Dillon getting added to the party after Sienna's intoxication event in the sex booth at the gambler's den.
Fixed the game locking up at day 15, after the night time event/s.
Not tested: Failsafe added to protect night events against time progression events (like crafting).

In Gambler's Den:
Repeated "squirts" (based on libido) during the prostitution curtain sex have been removed.
Some hidden values have been tweaked to ensure increased payment from the more risky anal prostitution.
Oral prostitution rates have been fixed.

Added a drink seller (water, beer, whiskey) to the gambler's den.

The Abyss:
Many changes too numerous to list, as well as the following~

Fixed initial encounter with Gray (replaced bad Sienna dialogue portraits, added temptation event). Updated his later dialogue and events as well. Updated some dialogue and events in Kendra's room.

(Not Fully Implemented) Added a few party members (when applicable) to areas outside of boss rooms.
They will basically say they're there for Sienna if there's a fight and/or she needs them.

Updated the fight with Obsidian. The spikes have been replaced with moving lightning balls.

The spells Splash and Deluge will now cancel the burning status on enemies.

Known Issues:

Children Issues:
No new dialogue or quests for Sienna's children after completion of their first quest (depending on your choices, Nadie does have an additional request that you can choose to fulfill).

Could possibly get pregnant after having Vallerie. It shouldn't cause any problems but you won't be able to give birth (no matter how many days pass). Also, the pregnancy will be replaced (with Adivia) when you have the dream sequence toward the end. I will try and fix this up differently in future versions (have sprites in less than 1 day, dream sequence near the boss fight it's related too, etc..).

With that said, sprite pregnancies probably still do not function yet, even when you get to The Abyss, but I don't know and I haven't updated them.

Pregnancy with Adivia might not be removed after the time lapse (oops?).

Other Issues:

Cat girl after time lapse in Upper Hall has no events or dialogue. Also, she is there regardless of whether you saved her or not (which is temporary, and the Upper Hall may have an alternate version in the future if you did not save her).

Not many temptation or intoxication events have been implemented yet.
Sienna's personality can alter some dialogue slightly, but most of the dialogue has not been updated to include this feature yet.

Due to the new couch in Kendra's room, Kendra's fellatio events will probably not look right.

Duplicate sounds during some of Sienna's sex events (don't understand it, as of yet).

Some not updated bosses WILL kill you in one hit (Giant Skeleton). They also still have no lifeline/torches to tell you you're hurting them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Paladox
Merged posts

Here's a patch for all the latest issues:

IMPORTANT: Copy over previous version's folder. This version/patch will not function without a previous version's music files.

Mega (non-zipped) (version 1B Abyss 0.5): Download Here
4Shared (non-zipped) (version 1B Abyss 0.5): Download Here

Patch notes:
The Tower:

Repaired nightly checkups (no more infinite loop of checkups).

Fixed the secret Shrome room (no longer teleports you to the wrong one in The Abyss).
This meant that the Mushroom King would not talk to you because you did not have the correct item.
Speaking to him should now properly convert your Novice Wand to an Advanced Wand.

The Abyss:

Repaired no-clipping mode being activated right after the time lapse.
If you're still in no-clip mode, you can fix this by using a door (one that doesn't move you to a different map).

Grab bags temporarily disabled.

Selling of daily ink has been modified. You can now purchase a new hourglass if you lose your last one.
You won't see the offer unless you don't have one.

The OP has been updated with the latest version.

Lots of changes, fixes, updates, etc.. Too numerous to list.
If you have any problems or find any bugs then please let me know.

Edited by Paladox

Abyss Version 0.7
https://ufile.io/25daa

You should be able to go beyond Kendra's quest now, and complete The Blackwood, Blackwood Manor, The Lavatorium, The Mines (levels 5+!), and The Penitentiary.

Please let me know if you get stuck.
Hints: Kendra's Quest, Wings, Lich, Kendra's Palace (look carefully)

Please keep a backup save before fighting the boss on Penitentiary Level 3.

Some known issues:

You can talk to the cat girl (regardless if you saved her or not) in the upper hall and find out her name. The conversation can be repeated and is rather lengthy. She still needs a lot of work.

The Caverns Levels 5 and 6 have no hostile monsters (oops). I'll try to add those for the next update.

Classroom classes and Kendra's House of Pleasure still need updating. Hopefully I fixed the issue where the game would lock up if you did not get the "gift" from Nasira after completing her quest.

Balancing! Goodness. I'm sure there are some really difficult fights, and some that should be more difficult (but you just mop the floor with them). Please let me know which ones could use improvement, and which ones are way too difficult. It's very important and will save me lots of time!

Stone Monsters: Monsters should turn to stone after you active most Light Locks. Some areas (like The Mines) are not intended to have this functionality. Anyway, sometimes the stone monsters will look glitchy or look like other monsters, due to various issues. I intend to fix this in future updates.

Version 0.72 Game Download:

https://ufile.io/3vn27

Patch Notes:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5j2wd3s155cipo/FSA Patch 0.72.txt?dl=0

(Also please take care to chop the two logs BEFORE you interact with the CUP ON THE STUMP, at the start of the game. Otherwise you'll get stuck and NEED TO RESTART! I'll get that fixed soon.)

If you have any questions, if you get stuck, or if you find any bugs or glitches then please let me know! I can usually reply within 24 hours (if not much sooner).

Edited by Paladox

Version 0.74 is available! Grab it HERE

Three saves are included:

Save 1: End of Tutorial caves.

Save 2: Tower mostly completed.

Save 3: Abyss started a bit, early tools collected (axe, pick, hammer, and acid).

New Screenshots:

Screenshot 1 (Warning! Mature Content!)

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

Screenshot 5

Screenshot 6

There are way too many changes to list, but in summary:

1: New whoring system (with STDs and sex traits) and sex animation (see Screenshot 1).

(Currently this is the only position and characters available, but with your Patreon support I can include many more!)

2: Updated menus.

3: New quests.

4: 4 New dungeons (3 levels each) to explore!

5: Option to skip long events & dialogue (namely the nightly events in The Tower).

6: New alchemy system for tonics and antidotes (unlock more potions by increasing your alchemy skill).

7: New equipment, clothing system, and large shop overhaul.

Please feel free to report any bugs that you find. The following is known:

1: Various passage inconsistencies (currently in the process of updating them all, such that you can easily walk into a passage to go to the next map, without having to press the action key).

2: Some issues in The Tower resulting from Forlorn Halls addition. Namely the day count and Dillon's sprite not showing up outside your door on that first day. Just little things.

3: Encounters and monster sex issues. Sometimes you'll choose to fight but Sienna will instead decide to do the nasty. This is due to a large number of old sex event incompatibilities with new common events. This will all be dealt with in time. In the meantime, sorry about the completely random wonkiness of it all! I believe this happens when Sienna has some temptation levels, but I'm not sure.

Edited by Paladox

This sounds like a fun game. I think I know someone who may also have an interest... @Kayzee...

I will definitely give this a try, and if you need assistance with anything, you can ask me, though my expertise with RGSS2 is limited, I'd still try.

Edit:

Uploadfiles is good for one thing: throttling; if it's going to take 20+ hours to download a few hundred MB...
Never mind; just realized that Uploadfiles' throttling results in a network error.
I'll take this moment to advise anyone who wants this to get a download manager like JDownloader2. I'll have to reinstall it now.

Edited by PhoenixSoul
Noting an issue; posting a link

Why have I not seen this game before? Or maybe I did but somehow didn't comment? Anyway, neat! Always nice to see sexy games about us fairies. I have to try it out! *sprinkles fairy dust around the topic.*

Though I have to say, I for one end up getting along with a lot of the demons I meet, especially succubi. You would be surprised how much us fairies actually have in common with them sometimes! Hehehe...

0.741 Patch: https://ufile.io/tsdbq

Version 0.74 is required, just download the patch and copy the contents over everything in your 0.74 folder.

(fixes game freeze while making potions & some night events in The Tower)

@PhoenixSoul Sorry about having to use upload.io. Over at F95 they made a thread for my game and tend to upload it to several other sources.
Is it OK to post this here?:  https://f95zone.com/threads/the-fairy-the-succubus-and-the-abyss-v0-74-paladox.1054/

@Kayzee Most of the succubi that Sienna meets in FSA are pretty friendly. There's only the one that hates her guts. :D

Edited by Paladox

I guess I can see how us fairies can annoy some demons... A lot of them are waaaay too serious! Demons should stop trying to be 'EVIIIILLLL' all the time and just have fun! They are so focused on getting back at that old man... Yeah he's a jerk and all, but some of them are a biiiiit too obsessed is all.

...And I am rambling again... Sorry about that, tends to happen. I can be a real exposition fairy sometimes... Hehehe...

Edited by Kayzee

@Paladox It's no big deal. Hell, there's a good chance that most people with higher privilege than I that have better hardware as a result, would have less issue with the throttling, but bandwidth throttling eats my CPU processing power like really bad. So, I suggested the download manager as a secondary measure.
As for the link you provided, I personally don't have an issue, but some might.

0.743 Patch: (redacted- Get .744 instead!)
Version 0.74 is required, just download the patch and copy the contents over everything in your 0.74 folder.
Lots of changes which can be seen here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/22195387
and here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/patch-for-black-22215732

Edited by Paladox